Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-02-2017, 07:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

Bartholomew: Most of us are of three identities. First is the body personality. It is something which is only used by the soul in order to gain experiences and thus wisdom which the soul, on it's own plane, cannot be exposed to. The soul uses thousands of these in it's journey of growth. Bodies and personalities live once only, then perish. They are of the Earth and remain with the Earth. When we sometimes claim that "we have lived before" we err. We, the body and personality, lives only once. So the critics of reincarnation are correct. But our souls DO project time and again to flesh. So in this sense the proponents of reincarnation are also correct.

If I say: "In a past lifetime I was this or that person" I am wrong. My soul may have projected into this or that person but "I this present personality" never did any such thing. I say this in order to clarify one point. We humans tend to identify as personalities. We tend to speak of spiritual matters from a viewpoint which is central to a man or a woman on Earth. If we learn to put this inclination aside and simply speak in terms of our souls far more is understood. Doing this we bypass many pitfalls. We realize much more.

The soul is, compared to the personality, eternal. In fact this is not true. The soul lives for a very long time but it eventually joins with others in a new sort of "post human" existence. As an individual soul it is no more. This is the reason we speak often of advanced beings being in groups. It is the basis of the idea of ashrams. The soul is a composite of all the lives it uses by projecting itself to a body personality on Earth, or other planets. The soul may assume any of it's identities that it chooses at any time.

Our guides are human souls just like us except that they are more advanced. Very often guide souls are still incarnating themselves. So... it is possible for a body personality to unknowingly be the projection of a soul who is guide to other souls. This may or may not be the business of the personality. The point of achievement of the soul is not necessarily reflected in the body personality. A very advanced near master soul could be a truck driver on Earth engaged in cleaning up bits and pieces of karma of it's own.

All the above is true. But there is more. Although the body personality is only a function, so to speak, of the soul, the soul will often defer to it so as not to interfere unduly in the free agency which we are said to have. I hope this makes sense.

Sorry for the lecture. Now for your answer:

What you pose does make sense to me. I would say that the answer is generally "no" because a soul is concerned with it's own projection and will not want to interfere. Is this understandable? But there are always exceptions. I cannot cite any of these but one can imagine if a reason was pressing enough that it could and would be done.

Please remember that our souls are privy to our thoughts and feelings. We are told that God answers prayers. What really happens is that our prayers are listened to by our souls. If they then find reason they will move to "answer" them. This will always involve the guide soul. What happens? The guide may coordinate with other souls who then interact with their own projections on Earth to move toward answering or resolving a problem or request. All this happens commonly. It is quite a normal thing. That we do not understand what is really happening and cite God as the agent of response is quite alright. It does not matter. I hope that in this rather long statement you find your answer.

Now there is one more thing. This is for you personally. As I said above we tend to be personality centric. We are often bid to quiet our minds, our hearts and to learn humility. Why is this? Is it so we will be thought well of by others? The reason is different. As we have learned the personalities are, in a sense, subservient to souls. The soul gains through the agency of the personality. If the personality is overly strong the soul will stand aside and wait until the fires of aggressive behaviour. It will stand aside but it may also whisper in the ear. Much more can be accomplished if the personality is aware of a need for humility and non aggressiveness. When this is the case much, much more can be accomplished by the soul. We often hear that if we behave thus we are "godly" or that we please god or something else. The truth is that by following these practices we serve by allowing our souls to do much more, to live more efficiently. This all is easy to say but so very hard to do.

Once again I am long winded. Seems like I cannot answer a question without launching into a dissertation.

Last thought: Spiritual growth is nothing more than a very long series of realizations punctuated, at times, by more major realizations that we like to call "initiations". That is all spiritual growth is. It is so easy to say and so hard to do. In spite of all that is said above there is wisdom in all paths.

Thanks for reading....

Thanking you Bartholomew and James

No problem on the lecture, just reinforcing in what I've come across and I understand about body and personality.

As for the answer, I'll reread it a few more times incase I've miss something. But in all, still rings true, for me it's silent and to feel.

Old 24-02-2017, 07:38 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Thanking you Bartholomew and James

No problem on the lecture, just reinforcing in what I've come across and I understand about body and personality.

As for the answer, I'll reread it a few more times incase I've miss something. But in all, still rings true, for me it's silent and to feel.

I notice, too, that we are both male Geminis. This would indicate certain parallels in thought.
Old 24-02-2017, 07:39 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
That was beautiful Bartholomew. I resonant with it in entirety.
Bless you :)

A very welcome affirmation. Thanks from James and my pal Bart too.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I notice, too, that we are both male Geminis. This would indicate certain parallels in thought.

Correct on both accounts, I'm a heavenly twin

I've learnt thru experience and still do, I understand it in my own way, well most of it.

"This would indicate certain parallels in thought"

Or we have good teachers
Old 25-02-2017, 04:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

That's very interesting, bartholomew.

shiningstars
Old 13-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
The only possibility for risk exists in the motives of he or she who does the reading. In close proximity a person with good intention will see the same thing as one of ill intent.

When the two subjects are separated by any distance and do not meet in person it is their two souls who join them in a permissive state. This is the way it is done. If the motives of the reader were bad no connection could be made since the souls would not allow it. Don't forget that in the spirit worlds we cannot have secrets like we do here. Everyone else sees us the way we really are.

Simply reading an aura poses no particular risk. It is possible that the reader may misinterpret or it is possible that he or she will try to misuse their abilities trying to get money or something like that. In these cases the soul of the subject would warn in advance.

The mature man or woman will know and is perfectly capable of making the correct decision. I will add that people or our two ages have long since developed these abilities of discrimination. May I say that you and I are both much older than the average person on this forum. We know better than to allow harm to come to us. Our acquired wisdom is sufficient.

There is a bit more. When a reading is done over a distance, any distance, the two souls are involved. If there were bad motives anywhere the connection would be refused.

There must always be a good reason. Tell me please why you are interested?

That is a very interesting post. Very informative.

Would the souls allow a connection if the bad connection is positive in the short-term in the context of healing? Example, one thinks it is bad and bad things happen however after sometime the bad things were necessary for yhe healing.
Old 13-03-2017, 04:54 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
That is a very interesting post. Very informative.

Would the souls allow a connection if the bad connection is positive in the short-term in the context of healing? Example, one thinks it is bad and bad things happen however after sometime the bad things were necessary for yhe healing.

Freedom (and subsequent responsibility) of choice and the decisions of everyday living apply. I can only guess at an answer to your question. I would think that it would be likely that in this case the soul would defer to the request by the personality on Earth. All paths, after all, lead to the acquisition of wisdom which is the goal.