Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

Why meditate for so long and use mantras and I don't know what else... When you can drink magnesium and be done with it...
Old 06-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_Man
Why meditate for so long and use mantras and I don't know what else... When you can drink magnesium and be done with it...
Opening your third eye chakra is just a side effect of meditating. Many people who meditate regularly as part of their spiritual practice are not doing it to open their third eye. Obviously, this isn't the route for those who want it done quickly.
Old 16-10-2016, 04:44 AM
Master
I did a bit of research on iodine for health reasons. A low level of iodine causes many symptoms. What I found most interesting is it can remove fluoride from the pineal gland and fix other health issues.

Here's to a healthy pineal gland, cheers!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Thread is about a month old but this is an interesting subject (on a slow movin' forum)

This morning I've discovered that the amount of fluoride in one cup of (biological) green tea is enough to cause a feeling of discomfort at the ajna region.

I currently do not have any magnesium chloride, only oxide, I will be supplementing that through the day, hoping that it will still help a little bit even though the lower bioavailability.

Lot's of OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM today!

Anyone else got some good methods?
Old 14-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
That is very interesting! It's either intentional or coincidental, but very educating.

According to Yoga, the pineal gland corresponds to the Bindu Chakra and is responsible for the production of 'Soma' or 'Nectar'.

Soma is like a divine 'fuel source' within the body that yogis use to access mystical states and also for health and longevity.

With yoga and meditation, the atrophied pineal gland blossoms to life again, giving us all these experiences.

It only remains dormant through non-use, basically. I'll write more about it later, because words aren't flowing as easily as usual tonight.
Thanks Sister Necromancer,
Awesome...
but its radiating complex of gland and nerve system only, harmful if not exercised as per recommended technique of meditation by instructor or guide.

If some one ask me how to improve this, I will tell them to do breathe meditation it will strengthen their all chakras. I find my inner strong with Zazen.

Mindfulness identify the things and consciousness establish it.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Thanks Sister Necromancer,
Awesome...
but its radiating complex of gland and nerve system only, harmful if not exercised as per recommended technique of meditation by instructor or guide.

If some one ask me how to improve this, I will tell them to do breathe meditation it will strengthen their all chakras. I find my inner strong with Zazen.

Mindfulness identify the things and consciousness establish it.
Of course.

I wouldn't recommend cutting the frenum linguae of the tongue to anybody either.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

The Journeying Consciousness and it’s association with the Pineal Gland
The Pineal Gland is situated at the Centre of the Brain and takes it’s name from the Pine Cone which it resembles in appearance. It is of a Crystalline structure.
The Pineal Gland itself has long had associations with Spirituality. One of the more famous examples being the Bronze Statue of a Pine Cone in the Vatican.In the courtyard of Pigna close to the Vatican Museum, designed by Bramante, a huge pine cone, which was once part of a fountain, and a giant head of Octavia (Roman matron, sister of Emperor Augustus and wife of Marc Antony).
The giant pine cone represents the Pineal Gland, it is a remnant of the Old (Constantinian) St. Peter’s Basilica. The pine cone can be found in almost every religion, there is also a pine cone on the Pope’s Staff.
More Commonly The Pineal Gland is being associated with the Third Eye.
It is now being suggested in some well respected quarters that the Pineal Gland/Third Eye is a Doorway to other realities.
The most common access we have to these other realities are in the form of our Dreams.The Environments in Dreams seem so real because our consciousness is away from our sleeping physical bodies and actually in those Dream Environments.At that time. The Dream Environment is where our Awareness is placed. Further, that by using the Portal in the Pineal Gland/Third Eye Time and Space can easily be traversed. This is born out by the fact that most Dreams last 20 minutes and yet can seem shorter or longer to the dreamer.
When using the pineal portal,the physical body remains at rest, while consciousness in an awakened state seems free to leave the body. The dream being the most widely experienced form of Out of Body experience.
In darkness. The Pineal Gland will produce Melatonin a sleep Hormone. It also produces a variant of Melatonin that incorporates two methyl molecules. This Melatonin variant does not induce sleep, it encourages the maintenance of awareness whilst asleep.
It might be helpful here to mention some of the scientifically observed material.
DMT is the short title for a synthetically produced chemical DiMethyl Tryptamine. It is illegal. However our bodies do produce small amounts of DMT naturally often referred to as Metatonin..Another neurochemical closely related to Metatonin and Melatonin is Serotonin. These three neurochemicals(Transmitters) belong to a family of chemicals that are formed from a main molecule of the amino acid called Tryptophan.
In order to understand the function of the Pineal/Third Eye chemical, metatonin, it may help to have a basic understanding of all three trypyamines. Serotonin, melatonin and metatonin. These control states of consciousness.
Serotonin works mostly during waking hours. It is associated with happiness and contentment, Recently, Chocolate was shown to stimulate Serotonin release, Proving what many of us knew all along. Chocolate makes you feel good.
Melatonin production takes place in response to darkness, It encourages sleep to occur .. Many Health Food shops sell Melatonin capsules to assist Insomniacs During Sleep our Bodily Functions of repair are increased.Melatonin quietens the consciousness within the physical body so that the repair and regeneration can be focused upon without the distractions of the waking mind.
Metatonin allows consciousness to stay active and often encourages it to operate outside of the resting body. Metatonin is rarely produced in concentrations significant enough to alter our state of consciousness. it is however stored up so that it can be used in exceptional circumstances when the body is enduring pain.
Metatonin is produced by the pineal gland and other organs and body tissues in tiny amounts, and, is, at the same time, very quickly destroyed by MAO, monoamine oxidase, a naturally occurring blood enzyme. The reason for this is that metatonin must be available at all times, but it is only allowed to act at certain critical points in a lifetime. It may be required at any moment during a lifetime, so a ready supply must always be available and yet be continually suppressed until needed.
At the required time ,usually a bodily crisis, the pineal gland produces a large amount of reserved metatonin that will flood the surrounding brain for a short while. It is no coincidence that the pineal gland is located in the center of the brain at the confluence of the main ventricles that carry cerebral-spinal fluid throughout the brain and nervous system. When metatonin is secreted there, it immediately passes directly through the blood brain barrier into the brain matter. Suddenly the body enters a stasis, and consciousness is allowed to exit.
This is commonly known as an out-of-body experience or OBE. Near Death Experiences. N.D.E’s are good examples of the Consciousness departing the Body.
Metatonin release occurs during Dreams and renders you away from your Body yet fully aware of your surroundings and the events occurring in the Dream Environment. Meditations and Lucid Dreaming also get your consciousness to move beyond the body.
There are, broadly speaking Six ways in which consciousness exit take place
1) The first way is mental focus: Deep Meditation to achieve any or all of the following and other states of consciousness.
Nirvana,Bliss,Vision Quest: A Native American ritual .Dream time: Aboriginal Practice. Shamanic Journeying.
Astral Projection.Spirit Communication.

2) The second way is as a result of experiencing or enduring physical or emotional extremes of experience.Bodily Trauma and Shock.
3) The third way is the out-of-body experiences as described by those who have undergone a near death experience NDEs.
4) The fourth way and by far the most common is during sleep in which one becomes fully awake, conscious and in control while one is still in a dream state.Lucidity.
5) The fifth way is when the body produces higher than healthy rates of Metatonin to produce Mental Illness. Alzheimer’s Patients often seem away in a different reality.
6) The sixth way is experienced by young Children. Who are able to recall Past lives and have Imaginary Friends. The theory being that their consciousness is not at such early ages, yet entrenched in the physical body.
In conclusion, it is being suggested that an out of Body experience has an explanation based upon scientific fact.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
The Journeying Consciousness and it’s association with the Pineal Gland
The Pineal Gland is situated at the Centre of the Brain and takes it’s name from the Pine Cone which it resembles in appearance. It is of a Crystalline structure.
The Pineal Gland itself has long had associations with Spirituality. One of the more famous examples being the Bronze Statue of a Pine Cone in the Vatican.In the courtyard of Pigna close to the Vatican Museum, designed by Bramante, a huge pine cone, which was once part of a fountain, and a giant head of Octavia (Roman matron, sister of Emperor Augustus and wife of Marc Antony).
The giant pine cone represents the Pineal Gland, it is a remnant of the Old (Constantinian) St. Peter’s Basilica. The pine cone can be found in almost every religion, there is also a pine cone on the Pope’s Staff.
More Commonly The Pineal Gland is being associated with the Third Eye.
It is now being suggested in some well respected quarters that the Pineal Gland/Third Eye is a Doorway to other realities.
The most common access we have to these other realities are in the form of our Dreams.The Environments in Dreams seem so real because our consciousness is away from our sleeping physical bodies and actually in those Dream Environments.At that time. The Dream Environment is where our Awareness is placed. Further, that by using the Portal in the Pineal Gland/Third Eye Time and Space can easily be traversed. This is born out by the fact that most Dreams last 20 minutes and yet can seem shorter or longer to the dreamer.
When using the pineal portal,the physical body remains at rest, while consciousness in an awakened state seems free to leave the body. The dream being the most widely experienced form of Out of Body experience.
In darkness. The Pineal Gland will produce Melatonin a sleep Hormone. It also produces a variant of Melatonin that incorporates two methyl molecules. This Melatonin variant does not induce sleep, it encourages the maintenance of awareness whilst asleep.
It might be helpful here to mention some of the scientifically observed material.
DMT is the short title for a synthetically produced chemical DiMethyl Tryptamine. It is illegal. However our bodies do produce small amounts of DMT naturally often referred to as Metatonin..Another neurochemical closely related to Metatonin and Melatonin is Serotonin. These three neurochemicals(Transmitters) belong to a family of chemicals that are formed from a main molecule of the amino acid called Tryptophan.
In order to understand the function of the Pineal/Third Eye chemical, metatonin, it may help to have a basic understanding of all three trypyamines. Serotonin, melatonin and metatonin. These control states of consciousness.
Serotonin works mostly during waking hours. It is associated with happiness and contentment, Recently, Chocolate was shown to stimulate Serotonin release, Proving what many of us knew all along. Chocolate makes you feel good.
Melatonin production takes place in response to darkness, It encourages sleep to occur .. Many Health Food shops sell Melatonin capsules to assist Insomniacs During Sleep our Bodily Functions of repair are increased.Melatonin quietens the consciousness within the physical body so that the repair and regeneration can be focused upon without the distractions of the waking mind.
Metatonin allows consciousness to stay active and often encourages it to operate outside of the resting body. Metatonin is rarely produced in concentrations significant enough to alter our state of consciousness. it is however stored up so that it can be used in exceptional circumstances when the body is enduring pain.
Metatonin is produced by the pineal gland and other organs and body tissues in tiny amounts, and, is, at the same time, very quickly destroyed by MAO, monoamine oxidase, a naturally occurring blood enzyme. The reason for this is that metatonin must be available at all times, but it is only allowed to act at certain critical points in a lifetime. It may be required at any moment during a lifetime, so a ready supply must always be available and yet be continually suppressed until needed.
At the required time ,usually a bodily crisis, the pineal gland produces a large amount of reserved metatonin that will flood the surrounding brain for a short while. It is no coincidence that the pineal gland is located in the center of the brain at the confluence of the main ventricles that carry cerebral-spinal fluid throughout the brain and nervous system. When metatonin is secreted there, it immediately passes directly through the blood brain barrier into the brain matter. Suddenly the body enters a stasis, and consciousness is allowed to exit.
This is commonly known as an out-of-body experience or OBE. Near Death Experiences. N.D.E’s are good examples of the Consciousness departing the Body.
Metatonin release occurs during Dreams and renders you away from your Body yet fully aware of your surroundings and the events occurring in the Dream Environment. Meditations and Lucid Dreaming also get your consciousness to move beyond the body.
There are, broadly speaking Six ways in which consciousness exit take place
1) The first way is mental focus: Deep Meditation to achieve any or all of the following and other states of consciousness.
Nirvana,Bliss,Vision Quest: A Native American ritual .Dream time: Aboriginal Practice. Shamanic Journeying.
Astral Projection.Spirit Communication.

2) The second way is as a result of experiencing or enduring physical or emotional extremes of experience.Bodily Trauma and Shock.
3) The third way is the out-of-body experiences as described by those who have undergone a near death experience NDEs.
4) The fourth way and by far the most common is during sleep in which one becomes fully awake, conscious and in control while one is still in a dream state.Lucidity.
5) The fifth way is when the body produces higher than healthy rates of Metatonin to produce Mental Illness. Alzheimer’s Patients often seem away in a different reality.
6) The sixth way is experienced by young Children. Who are able to recall Past lives and have Imaginary Friends. The theory being that their consciousness is not at such early ages, yet entrenched in the physical body.
In conclusion, it is being suggested that an out of Body experience has an explanation based upon scientific fact.
Awesome...
Thanks brother Light Seeker,
Does Metatonin or melatonin lead third eye experience in calculating or analysing future incidence correctly?
A meditation lead to higher state of consciousness I mean meditator goes subliminal stages of consciousness, they become accurate in analysing the things better.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt the titanic thing with women and children first was realistic. When people panic they turn into a bunch of rats running over each other to save themselves.

You should not confuse Hollywood with reality.
And it's best I break this to you now, so if you ever find yourself in that situation, you would not have unrealistic expectations of men dying for you because you have a vagina.

From Wikipedia, and you can google more yourself of the myth of women and children first.....
"As a code of conduct, "women and children first" has no basis in maritime law. According to disaster evacuation expert Ed Galea, in modern-day evacuations people will usually "help the most vulnerable to leave the scene first. It's not necessarily women, but is likely to be the injured, elderly and young children."[5] Furthermore, the results of a 2012 Uppsala University study said that the application of "women and children first" did not necessarily produce a survival advantage for women and children in practice"

The irony is that if you used your third eye more, you would have had the same intuitive insight I did.

I know your post was to another but From Titanic Facts

"20% - the percentage of male passengers who survived.

75% - the percentage of female passengers who survived"

"22% - the percentage of male crew members who survived.

87% - the percentage of female crew members who survived."

With that disaster they did in fact try to put the children and women into the life boats first
Old 15-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I made the classic mistake of opening the third eye too soon LOL

Slept a full three hours this night and I've got childlike imagination again... but I'm happy though :)