Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-05-2021, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Heard my Singing Bowl in an Elevator

Much was to this dream, But I cant remember.

I do remember going to the elevator getting in and 2 people are there, Im not sure if they were already there or If they got on with me. I conversated with one of them as if we knew eachother as the elevator is going down. I dont know what he or I said but he was smiling while talking then I heard my singing bowl for my Heart Chakra, you did that he said no I didnt, they got off and look for a sec to see if I can find the source in the elevator when I got off it was kinda like grand central station bustling vibrant and full of life, oppose to where I 1st got on which was quite on the brink of abandonment and the colors where more of a gray like when a director shows different personalities of different characters,

I have had elevator dreams twice I believe but never a singing bowls sound dream and not much info is available about it.
Thank you so much to all that may assist. Im eager to know
Old 09-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Master
Only had an elevator dream once before (and awake in this dream I know what happened there),and I received keys--if I'm singing I usually find its to do with my subconscious---maybe you are for stardom somewhere in you subconsciously? If it's public could add meaning but usually dreams come with their own converters... Have you been having- stired feelings in your subconscious?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-05-2021, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Only had an elevator dream once before (and awake in this dream I know what happened there),and I received keys--if I'm singing I usually find its to do with my subconscious---maybe you are for stardom somewhere in you subconsciously? If it's public could add meaning but usually dreams come with their own converters... Have you been having- stired feelings in your subconscious?
I wasnt singing it was the sound of my Tibetan singing bowl.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder

This is how I see your dream: ‘the building’ you are in is the Ego you have built yourself over the years, Ego in the positive sense of your self-image or who you think you are. ‘The elevator’ is your ability to go to different parts of yourself, different ‘floors’ of your being or consciousness.

You get into the elevator and there are smiling people in there, and you feel a good ‘community’ kind of vibe where you are relating well to others. While doing this you hear your ‘heart chakra singing bowl’. So while communing with other people you hear your heart chakra, and when you get off on the new floor, its vibrant and bustling.

This seems to be showing you the different ‘floors’ or parts of your being and showing you that you can move from one level of being to another, from the gray, desolate part, before you hear the heart chakra singing bowl, to the bustling and life-filled part. And this all happens when you can hear or tune into your heart.
Old 24-05-2021, 10:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginners_mind
This is how I see your dream: ‘the building’ you are in is the Ego you have built yourself over the years, Ego in the positive sense of your self-image or who you think you are. ‘The elevator’ is your ability to go to different parts of yourself, different ‘floors’ of your being or consciousness.

You get into the elevator and there are smiling people in there, and you feel a good ‘community’ kind of vibe where you are relating well to others. While doing this you hear your ‘heart chakra singing bowl’. So while communing with other people you hear your heart chakra, and when you get off on the new floor, its vibrant and bustling.

This seems to be showing you the different ‘floors’ or parts of your being and showing you that you can move from one level of being to another, from the gray, desolate part, before you hear the heart chakra singing bowl, to the bustling and life-filled part. And this all happens when you can hear or tune into your heart.
This is deep.