Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
@LightAngel - There are a few things currently holding humanity back, the false concept of time, and the notion that nothing can travel faster than light.

I am glad you are no longer scared AP. You will never not be able to return back to your body. The light body will instantaneously return to it. Tell me more about this God energy? Describe it. It's quite interesting.

@FallingLeaves it's good to be a good person, keep on doing that. But prioritize on you. I understand where you are coming from, I am terrible at communication. English is my second language. So, I am sorry for any confusion.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:12 AM
Master

astral traveler, thank you. what you said means a lot...
Old 06-11-2023, 05:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@LightAngel - There are a few things currently holding humanity back, the false concept of time, and the notion that nothing can travel faster than light.

I am glad you are no longer scared AP. You will never not be able to return back to your body. The light body will instantaneously return to it. Tell me more about this God energy? Describe it. It's quite interesting.

English is also my second language, just thought I would mention it.

I would also love to hear about your first experience if you don't mind sharing.

I believe we all are connected to God, and I believe God gave us free will. I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual person - the God I believe in is a personal God so to speak - full of truth and love.

When I was out of my body I could feel God's energy - I could feel how everything is connected and that we all are one with God. This is hard to describe because a lot of information came to me in a way I just can't put into words, but God wanted to show me something.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:24 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
@LightAngel very interesting, I would like to hear more about your AP experience

I don't know about LightAngel but I have suffered at least 3 involuntary AP.

During the first one that I was aware what was happening, I thought I was dead.

I even let go because I thought, well, if I'm dead, I'm still conscious, so there is an afterlife (after all). Let's see what's around.

During the whole time I had a continuous deja-vu of the entire situation, as if I were remembering having experienced previous projections.

I saw my spiritual form. I was just a dark shadow with no feet, floating around.

I saw my own body lying in bed. This was horrible.

The whole experience was extremely horrible and disgusting. The worst, letting myself go.

It was one of those things that are so scary that end up being fascinating because you can't be more scared.

I've never been able to experience a controlled AP.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAngel
Even Einstein questioned time.

He concluded that time is an illusion.

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." - Albert Einstein

regarding this, I'm not only a bad medium but also a bad seer. I can't control it either but I have flashes of the future. The most common, somebody's untimely death.

I can induce myself flashes from the past using intense visualization techniques.

So, about the time being an illusion, as far as I'm concerned, I'm the last guy on Earth that can tell otherwise.

From a scientific point of view, it can be observed how the Universe expands and celestial objects move. Einstein foretold a new dimension called Spacetime.

Right now, string theory says there are 10 dimensions and über-string theory, 11.
Old 06-11-2023, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
@FallingLeaves I'm not sure why, but I must say this. I feel like I'll go to the fire pit place if I don't. I'm not sure why I must say. The urge won't go away. You need to take control and fast. It's like a video game, a RPG game. You are the main character, going though a story to slay the dragon in the end. Or save the Queen, or beat the dark wizard or ect. But there will always be side quests getting in the way of the goal. Some mandatory lessons, and well some not. Don't be distracted by the unnecessary. I'm not sure if that will make any sense for you, but I got it off my chest now.

@LightAngel I know what you mean. Exactly. When I am out of body I felt the same exact way. I felt like I'm not even me anymore. And that my Ego is just like 1/1000th of God or higher self or Soul. I swear I even know things that I didn't know. It's like I'm a bunch of people all at once when I'm out of the body. Sorry I'm probably confusing everything, I really don't know how to explain this phenomenon. Super awesome for others to experience this.

@BadMedium Thank you for the share! I thought I literally died the first time too. Seeing your body 3rd person laying there in bed, is scary stuff. I honestly believe it's okay to not be able to have a willed AP. Or AP whenever you want. That would ruin life. Imagine just AP to the Akashic Records just to learn everything, then what would be the point of life. Unless that is the purpose of you being sent here, to help others, then you would have no issue AP when you wish. But those people with such task is super rare. I believe involuntary AP is the way the higher self or soul or god is trying to teach you something, or show you something to help with a lesson, or mission. Those three experiences are probably learning moments for something.

It sounds like your visions of the "future" is a type of projection, projection of the eye to get glimpse of moments from the Akashic, even ones that have yet to come to fruition for you. A fine skill, far from being a BadMedium. It's a Clairvoyant ability.

Einstein is correct for some stuff, but the others are still just theories. The General Relativity is just that a theory on Space Time. Theory is not fact. In my humble opinion, time does not exist at all. Just a construct to help us make sense of everything, or what others say put order.
Old 06-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder

Haha I loved how you said it’s like a video game and you have to take the character lead, I’ve had my own OBE experience and it was hard to comprehend, talking to an ET being, I was told our consciousness is stored in a quantum diamond technology which I witnessed, ET’s hooked up to this, and each individual one was connected to hundreds of human spirit just as 1 ET, that’s how they know everything, I asked why do you need it, and was told to expand the universe, they get told where to create life and this is why spirit is needed. I even asked what happens when we die, and I was told it is an illusion of our beliefs what we are shown, but spirit never dies only the vessel, it is backed up until spirit is pure, they have different levels of spirit, it made so much sense when you hear about peoples near death experiences. Then they talked of the higher up ones where they showed me a symbol, let’s call them the keepers they were like giant technology spiders, I was invited to enter but I hesitated, I was a bit freaked out if I’m honest, they are the trusted ones by the creator, they control dimensions, and portals etc, allowing the ET’s to vanish in mountains etc, it was out of this world, I was literally like did this just happen when I woke, it seemed so real I was there.

What are your thoughts on markings that appear on a body? I read an article on this because when I gave birth to my daughter a huge triangle of 3 mole/freckles appeared around my belly button, they were never there before.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
@Wisteria - thank you, it's the only way currently I can explain it by. It's hard to come up with ways to explain something. I like your experience and it makes perfect sense. And it's quite right. This ET reminds me of the Lady of the Library. She is the keeper she could be ET too at the library. But there are other keepers. Some say keepers are Souls, or Gods, or Higher self. The library holds knowledge or wisdom or experience or it all, what is, what was, and what will. We are all connected to this library or quantum diamond. I complete understand where you are going. And it makes great sense.

I have no understanding of marks, maybe someone here can help you with that. I always thought marks like that is from a fatal wound one of your many incarnations. Your ET will know. ET is a complete you after all.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I believe involuntary AP is the way the higher self or soul or god is trying to teach you something, or show you something to help with a lesson, or mission. Those three experiences are probably learning moments for something.

Well, it is a hell of a way of teaching you a lesson. I'm not the type to scare easily but these experiences were worst than any horror movie. Thinking that you're dead and seeing your own body from the outside is ho-rri-ble.

I didn't learn too much either. Maybe the humbling fact that my spirit form is just a dark shadow with no feet.

The last time it happened I tried to travel farway. I thought since it is happening -again- let's do something productive. I didn't manage. The whole situation became way too complex and I was kicked back to my body.

Quote:

It sounds like your visions of the "future" is a type of projection, projection of the eye to get glimpse of moments from the Akashic, even ones that have yet to come to fruition for you. A fine skill, far from being a BadMedium. It's a Clairvoyant ability.

I don't think it is Akashic, it is another beast. It is pure paranormal. Sometimes it is a long and complex process.

But in other instances, I suddenly know that something is going to happen, like if somebody in nanoseconds, planted a memory of the future in my mind.

I have no control whatsover over when it will happen or over the target. Hence, a bad medium.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:01 AM
Master

@AstralTraveler yeah it does make a sort of sense... although I don't think it an accurate statement of where I am either. Although it might be an accurate statement of where certain people think I am and/or would prefer that I be. But I will think about it... the main problem for me though is I've lived those kinds of RPGs so often they leave a bad taste in my mouth any more. Much rather stop and smell the roses sometimes now..

thanks