Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder

Can you tell me about your astral travels?

I want to hear more than just a description of a single place... can you tell me whole journeys? People/entities you met/talked to? What did you talk about?
Old 19-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Knower
Well, that level of description could take up a whole book's worth of text. Maybe that's what you need to do instead: read some of the books on the topic, like from Bob Peterson, or Robert Monroe among others.

You'd also probably be disappointed with my experiences because they were short. No long-duration, high-adventure experiences for me. Just out for anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and pretty boring for what happened. Plus, mine have never been self-initiated. Meaning they have always been spontaneous while drifting off to sleep, and even then few and far between in the number of experiences. I've never been able to successfully force an out of body experience, like some many other practitioners, including the authors mentioned.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Master

Do not believe everything the authors tell you. They are there to sell a book. It may or may not be true.
I have had great experiences but it has been a while ago. I am hoping to have some experiences soon.
Old 20-04-2021, 01:53 AM
Guide
The only authors I would recommend are Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, and Sylvan Muldoon & Heward Carrington's works. It's not that others are wrong it's just that those are the only one's I've verified myself. I've come across others that just seem to regurgitate information and not really help much as far as practice goes.

Stories about projections can help get someone interested in it, if this is one's intention. Otherwise it's just more phenomena we need to work passed/through. If we don't know what we're supposed to be doing here then what is the reason we'd want to go to another place and still not know what to do?

The risk is that we end up chasing the thrill of having an experience vs not really getting anywhere in our evolution/spiritual path. My stories are full of useful things I've learned but they are intended for me mostly. But it is interesting to know how you can see the way things work, you can communicate very differently with other Beings, you can learn about your own past, etc... all these things are important but until the person is able to remove their awareness from the body at will it's better to work on first things first.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder

Another Author that really knows what he is talking about is William Buhlman, i think you'll enjoy him. I recommend his book Adventures beyond the Body. Also, his techniques are very precise. Many Blessings!!
Old 14-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Master
I travel a lot to different houses or maps with dens and bunkers—- I sometimes give presents to my self from different perceptions and goals or achievements I have made ect I sometime fly, sometimes I’m flapping but have flown on account before so I recommend this as another convenient convenient convertible when processing my dreams or astral journeys...I sometimes have ‘dreams’ where I’ve made a mandatory perception in gaining or giving perception to the inner life that I don’t manage to manifest in unless I’m in a dream with great endorsements and trials —- post dramatic stress lol and I have other dreams where perception touch’s or changes or has interference with perception lol identifying them are easy distinguishable ...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-05-2021, 02:45 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
I want to hear more than just a description of a single place... can you tell me whole journeys? People/entities you met/talked to? What did you talk about?

for me, lucid dreams are pretty rare. when they happen i usually assume i am in an actual spiritual realm and not just a normal dream world made up by my brain and subconscious. when it happens, i usually immediately recognize souls i know and the feeling is like an overload of love and peace. i usually get very excited and run up to the person i know and beg to stay there then i wake up. i know i have had a few conversations but i always forget what was said when i wake up. yea my experiences are seconds, maybe a minute, so no "whole journeys" here. i have visited the same places over and over and that is fun when it happens.
Old 19-05-2021, 03:15 AM
Knower

This is a pretty interesting topic. I like reading your experiences!