Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It's still the same for anyone who looks for a relationship outside of apps and websites.
Tinder in particular is reinforcing bad behaviour, makes people judge others purely based on pictures and profiles, kinda like dating websites, but the swiping makes it that much worse. Based on stats and research done on Tinder, it's not really as effortless and easy as you make it out to be though, but nonetheless, good luck

In-person meeting is even more brutal. W/O even asking or reviewing "profile", a rejection happens in few seconds - by just the look and presentation.
If a guy is awkward with his approach (with cheezie pick up lines), even the guy may be perfect and wonderful, he gets rejected instantly.
At least Tinder and other platforms provide some profile about the person.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

The envy and jealousy of many people and forces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
What are the negative energies between you two?
Spouses, children, or disapproving parents?
She doesn't want to leave her spouse and abandon her kids? for you?
What is the complication?
Old 18-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Guide
Envy and jealousy?
That sounds like a non issue. Who cares about what people think, if you like each other, do it! If there’s no obstacles like one of you being in a relationship...than what’s stopping you? Envy and jealousy sounds like not a good enough force to block!
Old 19-05-2021, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I think it's partly an energetic thing. There's just so much envy and jealousy surrounding this.
But I think there's another issue here. When my Queen and I suffer, it benefits humanity, because I believe we are the incarnations of Jesus Christ. In short, the suffering resulting from our separation does the the world good (for now) because it cleans sins. So actually, I think there's very little advice that you guys can offer. You can just offer words of encouragement if you deem it appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Envy and jealousy?
That sounds like a non issue. Who cares about what people think, if you like each other, do it! If there’s no obstacles like one of you being in a relationship...than what’s stopping you? Envy and jealousy sounds like not a good enough force to block!
Old 19-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Administrator
And how does you being happy benefit the World?

you are making some big claims here firstly you say you are the King now you say you are jesus christ,

This thread is way out there. i am closing it.

Namaste
Closed Thread