Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Master
Some place different.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Master
Did I kill the hide n seek game?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Did I kill the hide n seek game?

I was leaving it for someone else to have a crack at Doesn't seem anyone wants to play though

If no-one else steps up today, I'll have a go later.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Sure

I have hidden somewhere inside my home my Healing with the Fairies oracle card deck. Where are they?

When I read this I got the impression that they are near or on a small bookcase (one of those 'three rows of books high' type ones).

I was reaching for Fountain Tarot, but Wisdom of the Oracle wanted to play...!!

Chop Wood rev - makes me think the cards are somewhere near cleaning materials (eg broom/mop) but somewhat away from them at the same time, eg a shelf above

Message in a Bottle rev - makes me think the cards are in a place you don't look at all the time, but they are near something you frequently have to "look back" at - eg near the phone, near a dish with car keys in it, or near something else that's important/you frequently use.

Chaos and Conflict rev - again suggests to me that the cards are near something that you use to 'make things better' and restore order - not sure whether this is literally a cleaning item or something like an iron or clothes hanger.
Old 16-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Master
@tealily....no, they not on 3 shelf bookcase. But there is one near by.
"Chopped wood rev"- cant see any relevance
"Mess in a bottle"- haha...yes, they are underneath something I see often but dont necessarily use that often (I use it most in the winter mths).
"Chaos n conflict"- "to make things better ...and/restore things" .." hangers" ...yes! Lol

Do you still want to try and guess, or should I tell you?
Old 17-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Master

If you could do the big reveal, that'd be awesome - I don't think my cards can get any more specific
Old 17-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
In the computer room, and underneath the treadmill.

treadmill - "make things better...restore" (which is also occasionally used as a place to hang-dry shirts "hangers").
Old 18-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Master

ahhhhh! Interestingly, 'Chop Wood rev' usually signifies a need to get on with sending emails/doing the small tasks - stuff that usually happens at the computer! :)

Okay guys, I've hidden my RWS deck!

I've also placed a bunch of specific but commonplace items (like, but obviously not exactly, a cup of water) around it to make it easier to pick up. Go go go! :)
Old 21-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
ahhhhh! Interestingly, 'Chop Wood rev' usually signifies a need to get on with sending emails/doing the small tasks - stuff that usually happens at the computer! :)

Okay guys, I've hidden my RWS deck!

I've also placed a bunch of specific but commonplace items (like, but obviously not exactly, a cup of water) around it to make it easier to pick up. Go go go! :)

Good to see you playing again, missy!

Hmmm. I drew 5 of Pentacles, 9 of Cups, King of Wands.

Well, there's a window in 5 of Pentacles, and a shelf or ledge in 9 of Cups where he's proudly displaying all his stuff, and both the 9 of Cups and the King of Wands are sitting on their rear ends, so I'll guess on a window ledge near a chair? I'm wondering about that wand with leaves on it, as well as the "tree of life" in the 5 of Pentacles too, and all the cups in the 9 of Cups and wondering if it's next to a plant?

Hmmm. This one's tricky.
Old 21-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Master

It's not on a window ledge near a chair...

but it IS near a window, on a shelf, and I stuck a plant next to the box it's sitting in (incidentally, the WOODEN box also has an engraved pattern of leaves on it).

Congratulations!