Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-08-2012, 05:44 PM
dhaga

I love dragon discussions :) I am connected to a dragon as well; he is my guardian, but also closest companion, and friend. We have been bonded for many years. Many lifetimes for me, though I'm not sure how many for him. Possibly just one... I find I'm not sure how past lives work for individual dragons, or if it's even a "thing".

Maybe someone here knows about that... ? :)
Old 17-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Guide

really well if you have a dragon companion I have a question! do dragons smell? I've asked one other person and he said no

I thought I had a spirit friend that was dragon and I'd always smell ummm well it just smelled like something was burning... but idk :/ do dragons smell like that? I know that there are some that breathe fire but idk if that smell would come through XD I'm currious/confused atm :P
Old 17-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Master

:) hi there :P
Depending on the realm, the state of the dragon, their species.. etc, is what determines if the dragon can smell, breathe fire, etc.
But the dragons in a perfectly healthy state that I know, can smell, and often have an extrodinary ability to smell.
Not all dragons of the same species, of the same realm, or any for that matter, have the same smell. Some smell similar, very different, etc. Its like asking if all humans smell the same, across all the countries, the different places, etc, but even more so as there are many different realms (worlds where the things we Label dragons exist.
It also depends on the moment in time, the feelings and thoughts of the being you talk to.
I can share my story, and if you shoot me a pm, I can set up a meeting for you with a dragon, or a few dragons that I know.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 17-08-2012, 07:39 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
really well if you have a dragon companion I have a question! do dragons smell? I've asked one other person and he said no

I thought I had a spirit friend that was dragon and I'd always smell ummm well it just smelled like something was burning... but idk :/ do dragons smell like that? I know that there are some that breathe fire but idk if that smell would come through XD I'm currious/confused atm :P

Dragons do have a scent, though it varies from being to being. My companion smells of old, rich earth spices. I'm sure others smell different. I have been in contact with other dragons, but not so intensely that I can recall their individual scents.
Old 17-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Master

Tis not just the scent, you see, but the presence, the energy. Each creature has an unique energy pattern. Thus they all smell differently. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 17-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Guide

cool, cause I've also heard smelling sulfur or like something is burning is a bad sign that there is a bad spirit around

oh i've also smelled like... sweet fish... I'd like to say thats from my little sea dragon figurine but idk I'm only guessing!

smells are confusing are they not? So are dragons nice? I've always wanted to bug one o-o and listen to all the stories they have. I've also imagined putting lots and lots of marshmallows in their mouths while they are sleeping... so that when they wake up and try to breathe fire it would get all melted and sticky Bad aren't I? I don't think a dragon would find it funny... Do dragons even have a sense of humor!?

So many questions :) so little time right?

and if they do smell like rich earth spicies o-o I wanna smell them! lol
sounded soo terrible
Old 17-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Master

:)
That is not the spirit.. the sulpher that is smelled, and nor is it always sulfur. It is the thoughts and intentions of that spirit that create the scent in that case, for no spirit is completely evil.
Smells can be tricky- similar smells does not mean similar intent, many are too unskilled to smell these differences and root out the dangers and safetiness.
"So are dragons nice" is like asking me "So are people nice". It is up to the individual. Generally, you can rely on your gut to tell the difference. Same for humor although many I know do :) there are many beings that do not as well. All spirits andcreatures are subject to the same feelings and thoughts as we are, it is how we were raised that tells us how to respond to those feelings and thoughts.

Old 17-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Guide

awesome well hopefully when I actually do meet a dragon.. he will have a sense of humor... and enjoy the wonderful melted and partially burnt marshmallows I put in his mouth :) yay
Old 17-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Master

Should you want me to send you the pair I know, they have a wonderful sense of humor, and very much like marshmallows :) although not so fire breathing :P and more of the shield and water species :) I can look into a fire breathing friend of mine if you'd like.

Old 17-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Guide

naw I don't want anything burnt atm :P water and shield is good and since I'm practicing astral projecting I'll be able to meet them fully and hopefully not flip out!!! XD unless they are shiny then I'd stare at them for a very long time then then pet them to see if they real... got another prank lined up anyway :P you know... putting lots of balloons under them while they sleep then when they move they all go BOOM!! and scare them :P and no matter which way they turn they'll make more balloons pop! muahahaha~

I am bad

Not very good at seeing them but maybe I'll sense them hmmm... I guess I'll be like a blind bat won't I? just smelling and trying to feel a presence near me XD

I already replied to your pm earlier shadedragon they will be fun playmates when I finally get to astral projecting ^_^