Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Knower

What kind of beings are appearing to me, and how to know who they are?

Dear members,

I'd like to ask for some clarification on certain experience I'm having from time to time (well, not too often!). The last one happened last night (December 26), and it kind of made me feel uneasy a bit.

Let me start off by saying that when I meditate in order to purposefully connect with my spirit guides, I always get the chills although haven't been able to see any clear guides. Well, I need to be patient I guess!

On the other hand, this is probably the third time (the first happened in October) it happened. Without any meditation, any calling upon anyone! It starts off by feeling like a sudden moving bright light (or the feeling you have when you try to look at the TV with your eyes closed in a dark room) in the world behind my closed eyes (trying to sleep) preceding the chills that then follows all over my body. I don't hear anything, and I try normally to keep my eyes closed to "explore" what follows.

The first time: I do recall very well that I was reading some Arc Angel Michael Stories that night...including a popular one where he saves a soldier in the battlefield. The second time: I don't recall much. Tonight, the same feeling. Yesterday (Christmas), I prayed to AA Michael 3 times with the Prayers given to me for a recent AA Michael attunement, and also asked Michael to appear in my dreams or in other forms. Nothing happened, I slept like a baby yesterday! Today I did have a dinner with one of my old friend Michael, who's visiting Paris from the US, and his friends. It was normal, and was decided BEFORE I prayed to AA Michael yesterday. So, presumably no connection here. P.S. all these could be entirely unrelated, so please don't be mislead by me mentioning His name time and again! But I did feel a bit uneasy today, and indeed called upon Him for protection. But eventually I opened my eyes, saw nothing.

My question is: what is it that's coming to me? I'm sure I'm not imagining stuffs up. Is there a way to verify/know if it's a bad spirit, good spirit, something unwanted or wanted? I mean, if it's someone good, I don't have any reason to feel uneasy and can just go to sleep! Sorry about the long post!
Old 28-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Pathfinder

What do you suspect it to be? Trust your intuition- I think you already found the answear. Just ask that spirit for clarification. Remember that the angels- especially Arch Angels come when called upon. I think that what you suggest is that it is Arch Angel Michael and you look for the confirmation here. And I am here to give it to you. Don't doubt in your own feelings. I experienced myself a visit of Arch Angel Gabriel because I asked him to come and give me a courage to do something and ask if I should really.

The feeling of unease may be coming from the powerful feeling your body is not used to since Arch Angels are of the highest frequentionally beings there may be.

There may be even more spirits around you- we attract what we become. There is also always your guardian angel around in a case you needed any help.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Guide

Angels first appear as LIGHT.

Archangel Micheal appears as a BLUE LIGHT ~

A Golden Light is that of the Christ Consciousness ~
Old 28-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Master
The Best Way is to ASK.
ie: What am I seeing? Who are you? Do you have a message for me? and so on.

Don't assume every energy being you see is an Angel, the multi-verse is populated with all many of beings, many are just little energy butterflies and moths and other beings going about their business. Your ability to perceive them doesn't nessasarly mean it has personal relevance to you anymore than a passing ant or beetle does.

For me Angels might appear Gold, for you White, Guides may have body's but not heads for me and be just dis-embodied faces for you. Angels talking might be powerful energy and telepathy for me and a ringing sound with the scent of roses for you.
We each perceive differently and have different 'clares awakened, so my Truth is not your Truth, the closest we can get to our own truth is by fully exploring it, inviting it and asking lots of questions.

So it's best to ask, anything else is pure assumption and something we've decided must be true but we don't have the evidence to support.
Old 29-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I was just talking to my daughter about this subject the other day. :)

I would like to add, Also pay attention to how you feel when you receive an answer. We are all empathic to some degree whether we realize it or not. Most call it instinct or gut feeling. What we feel can reveal quite a bit. The key is to discern what is legitimate fear and unease due to a lower energy being and fear of the unknown. This can be done by tuning in to your physical body as you come across different scenarios in your daily life and gauging your physical reactions i.e. rapid heart rate..shortness of breath..queasy stomach.."drop" in stomach etc..

It is a very helpful skill. Combined with learning to ask questions, can lead to a very fulfilled and enlightened path.

Great post <3
Old 11-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Knower

Thank you for your answers! I'll ask the next time it happens to me and will be mindful of my body's reactions.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
Hello” susovan :

Firstly, it is vital that you understand that “Your answers lie within you”.
Now, what is seen is that you allow yourself to assimilate the information as you are receiving the information. Be within the now, for this is reality. Trust also the energy and connection within this experience.

You mirror outwardly what you view within yourself. You do not trust your own ability to evaluate what you term within your selectivity as reality, as opposed to what you term your own belief systems, which are also reality. But as you do not trust your own ability, you also do not trust those within your space to be recognizing either.

Therefore, in regards to your query, it appears that you, in the near future, will become quite adept at projecting within consciousness, and will hold a great curiosity of interaction that will occur within these future sessions. Now, these “energy events” interact often with you in your dream state. You automatically, within your objective consciousness, translate your dream interaction into terms that you identify with.

The reason that you hold such confusion within your attempts to be interpreting your dream interaction is that you view all of your interaction very singularly. You view the interaction within your dream state to be the same as within your waking state, which it is not. Therefore, you are attempting to interpret actions into familiar elements. You may interpret one energy being as being many different individuals, for they are exhibiting many different actions.

Therefore, each action that they exhibit, you shall translate as an entirely new individual, not only a new action. You interpret each action within your dream state differently, therefore giving your objective self different messages. It is as if you are translating a different language, from your subjective into your objective consciousness. Now; you may encounter many of the same symbols within your dream state, but they are representative of different actions. Therefore, you may experience the same dream, let us say, five of your nights consecutively.

You believe you are experiencing the same action five times. In actuality, you are experiencing five very different actions and you are translating these, interpreting or attempting to interpret these all the same. Each of your symbols represents a different action, this being why your dream state appears so confusing to you.

Therefore, it is unnecessary to offer information beyond this at this moment presently.

And remember, we are all connected within consciousness. There is no separation. All is intertwined. Therefore, the experience of each one is ultimately important, for it is contributing to the all.

I wish you well in your explorations of self.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 22-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The Best Way is to ASK.

I agree, simply asking may be the best way get answers. In my experience one of two things will happen either the being in question will be more than happy to let you know who and or what they are, or they will go quiet and possibly hide or scurry away.
Don't be discouraged if you get the second result. If you do it may be because the being either has nothing of importance to communicate, or is just not ready to yet.
On the other hand when i first asked this of one of the Faeries i work with, she was not only happy to tell me who she was, she was also quick to inform me if she felt a certain term or idea didn't fit her.
Old 22-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The Best Way is to ASK.

I agree, simply asking may be the best way get answers. In my experience one of two things will happen; either the being in question will be more than happy to let you know who they are, or they will go quiet and possibly hide or scurry away.
Don't be discouraged if you get the second result. If you do it may be because the being either has nothing of importance to communicate, or is just not ready to yet.
On the other hand when i first asked this of one of the Faeries i work with, she was not only happy to tell me who she was, she was also quick to inform me if she felt a certain term or idea didn't fit her. (I asked her if she was a spirit guide and was firmly informed that she was "not just a spirit".)
Old 23-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Knower

Thank you for your reply! I just think it's great that you met a fairy :) I'll ask them the next time I see them! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
I agree, simply asking may be the best way get answers. In my experience one of two things will happen; either the being in question will be more than happy to let you know who they are, or they will go quiet and possibly hide or scurry away.
On the other hand when i first asked this of one of the Faeries i work with, she was not only happy to tell me who she was, she was also quick to inform me if she felt a certain term or idea didn't fit her. (I asked her if she was a spirit guide and was firmly informed that she was "not just a spirit".)