Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
The Quantum Physics of "God": A Self-Creating Universe or singularity

I have taken a new interest in quantum physics/mechanics, since my spirituality beliefs fit into Quantum physics/mechanics so well

Quantum physics/mechanics says the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) becomes all life (consciousness/Atman) so the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) is conscious of itself. In essence, the singularity/universe is becoming conscious of itself. This also means consciousness, not the ego perceives the duality of the physical universe, which makes perfect sense when you think about- consciousness requires duality-something else to be conscious of, this also includes the ego.

it seems to me the ego in conjunction with consciousness makes the law of attraction work, the ego is creative, with all it's beliefs, thoughts etc while consciousness is the perceiver/creator). Consciousness is like a projector of light that shines out of our eyes to perceive the physical universe that is already inside the singularity, Brahman/quantum continuum, god, oneness, etc etc.

My ego seems to be in the middle of the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes, Thus I am convinced that my ego's beliefs and thoughts attaches to the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes then consciousness perceives and/or creates my thoughts and beliefs in the physical universe, which consciousness also perceives. If my ego is mentally and emotionally conditioned/manipulated, my thoughts and beliefs will be incorrect and/or negative and my surroundings/environment in the universe/present moment will trigger my mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations. I either learn from it or I escape it by daydreaming, thinking about the past or future or wishing I was somewhere else, doing something else. After I have been escaping the present moment for a long time, things ended up getting worse, so I get frustrated, angry, hateful, anxious, depressed, I get mental and physical health problems etc etc. I went through it all, so I have been there and done that.

It makes sense that the singularity uses our nervous system to animate our physical bodies. We would be piles of flesh, if we did not have a nervous system, even our spine and bones would have no purpose.

About the big bang theory: A creationist by the name of Georges LemaƮtre, whom was a Jesuit trained Belgian Catholic priest created the big bang theory, which he called the "hypothesis of the primeval atom".

Here is an excellent article I found on the topic. This article also unifies all the organized religions and spirituality together:

http://cosmology.com/CosmicConsciousness.html
Old 10-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Quantum physics/mechanics says the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) becomes all life (consciousness/Atman) so the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) is conscious of itself. In essence, the singularity/universe is becoming conscious of itself.
I'm really interested in quantum theory, but have never heard this. I tried to follow your link but got a 404 error.
Can you tell me which scientific journals state this? Thank you - I'm really interested.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floater
I'm really interested in quantum theory, but have never heard this. I tried to follow your link but got a 404 error.
Can you tell me which scientific journals state this? Thank you - I'm really interested.
I have yet to find it published as a whole in scientific journals but there are individual sources of the information, which I intregrated as one. Here is the reference list:

Bohr, N. (1934/1987), Atomic Theory and the Description of Nature, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. I, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Bohr. N. (1949). "Discussions with Einstein on Epistemological Problems in Atomic Physics". In P. Schilpp. Albert Einstein: Philosopher-Scientist. Open Court..

Bohr, N. (1958/1987), Essays 1932-1957 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. II, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Bohr, N. (1963/1987), Essays 1958-1962 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. III, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Born, M. Heisenberg, W. & Jordan, P. (1925) Zur Quantenmechanik II, Zeitschrift f�r Physik, 35, 557-615, 1925 .

DeWitt, ****., (1971). The Many-Universes Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, in B. D.'Espagnat (ed.), Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, New York: Academic Press. pp. 167-218..

DeWitt, ****. and Graham, N., editors (1973). The Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New-Jersey..

Dirac, P. (1928). "The Quantum Theory of the Electron". Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, 117 (778): 610-24..

Dirac, P. (1930) Principles of Quantum Mechanics.

Dirac, P. (1966a) Lectures on Quantum Mechanics .

Dirac, P. (1966b). Lectures on Quantum Field Theory. .

Einstein, A. (1905a). Does the Inertia of a Body Depend upon its Energy Content? Annalen der Physik 18, 639-641..

Einstein, A. (1905b). Concerning an Heuristic Point of View Toward the Emission and Transformation of Light. Annalen der Physik 17, 132-148..

Einstein, A. (1906a). On the Theory of Light Production and Light Absorption. Annalen der Physik 20, 199-206..

Einstein, A. (1906b). The Principle of Conservation of Motion of the Center of Gravity and the Inertia of Energy. Annalen der Physik 20, 627-633..

Einstein, A. (1926). Letter to Max Born. The Born-Einstein Letters (translated by Irene Born) Walker and Company, New York..

Einstein A, Podolsky B, Rosen N (1935). "Can Quantum-Mechanical Description of Physical Reality Be Considered Complete?". Phys. Rev. 47 (10): 777-780..

Heisenberg, W. (1925) Uber quantentheoretische Umdeutung kinematischer und mechanischer Beziehungen, ("Quantum-Theoretical Re-interpretation of Kinematic and Mechanical Relations") Zeitschrift fur Physik, 33, 879-893, 1925 .

Heisenberg, W. (1927), "Uber den anschaulichen Inhalt der quantentheoretischen Kinematik und Mechanik", Zeitschrift fur Physik 43 (3-4): 172-198,.

Heisenberg. W. (1930), Physikalische Prinzipien der Quantentheorie (Leipzig: Hirzel). English translation The Physical Principles of Quantum Theory, University of Chicago Press..

Heisenberg, W. (1955). The Development of the Interpretation of the Quantum Theory, in W. Pauli (ed), Niels Bohr and the Development of Physics, 35, London: Pergamon pp. 12-29..

Heisenberg, W. (1958), Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science, London: Goerge Allen & Unwin..

Hubble, E. (1929). A relation between distance and radial velocity among extra-galactic nebula.PNSA 15, 168-173.

Hubble, E., (1929). A Relation between Distance and Radial Velocity among Extra-Galactic Nebulae," Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 15, 168-73. [also here with Commentary from the Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 2003]

Hubble, E. (1930). Distribution of Luminosity in Elliptical Nebulae, Ap.J. 71, 231-76

Hubble, E. (1953). The Law of Red Shifts, MNRAS, 113, 658 [George Darwin Lecture]

Lemaitre, G. (1931a) "Expansion of the universe, The expanding universe", Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 91, 490-501 (Expansion of the universe, The Expanding Universe, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 91, p.490-501, 03/1931).

Lemaitre, G. (1931b). The Beginning of the World from the Point of View of Quantum Theory, Nature 127, n. 3210, 706.

Schrodinger, E. (1926). "An Undulatory Theory of the Mechanics of Atoms and Molecules". Physical Review 28 (6): 1049-1070. Bibcode:1926PhRv...28.1049S. doi:10.1103/PhysRev.28.1049. .

Schrodinger E; Born, M. (1935). "Discussion of probability relations between separated systems". Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 31 (4): 555-563..

Schrodinger E; Dirac, P. A. M. (1936). "Probability relations between separated systems". Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 32 (3): 446-452.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I have yet to find it published as a whole in scientific journals but there are individual sources of the information, which I intregrated as one. Here is the reference list:

Bohr, N. (1934/1987), Atomic Theory and the Description of Nature, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. I, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Bohr. N. (1949). "Discussions with Einstein on Epistemological Problems in Atomic Physics". In P. Schilpp. Albert Einstein: Philosopher-Scientist. Open Court..

Bohr, N. (1958/1987), Essays 1932-1957 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. II, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Bohr, N. (1963/1987), Essays 1958-1962 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge, reprinted as The Philosophical Writings of Niels Bohr, Vol. III, Woodbridge: Ox Bow Press..

Born, M. Heisenberg, W. & Jordan, P. (1925) Zur Quantenmechanik II, Zeitschrift f�r Physik, 35, 557-615, 1925 .

DeWitt, ****., (1971). The Many-Universes Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, in B. D.'Espagnat (ed.), Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, New York: Academic Press. pp. 167-218..

DeWitt, ****. and Graham, N., editors (1973). The Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New-Jersey..

Dirac, P. (1928). "The Quantum Theory of the Electron". Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, 117 (778): 610-24..

Dirac, P. (1930) Principles of Quantum Mechanics.

Dirac, P. (1966a) Lectures on Quantum Mechanics .

Dirac, P. (1966b). Lectures on Quantum Field Theory. .

Einstein, A. (1905a). Does the Inertia of a Body Depend upon its Energy Content? Annalen der Physik 18, 639-641..

Einstein, A. (1905b). Concerning an Heuristic Point of View Toward the Emission and Transformation of Light. Annalen der Physik 17, 132-148..

Einstein, A. (1906a). On the Theory of Light Production and Light Absorption. Annalen der Physik 20, 199-206..

Einstein, A. (1906b). The Principle of Conservation of Motion of the Center of Gravity and the Inertia of Energy. Annalen der Physik 20, 627-633..

Einstein, A. (1926). Letter to Max Born. The Born-Einstein Letters (translated by Irene Born) Walker and Company, New York..

Einstein A, Podolsky B, Rosen N (1935). "Can Quantum-Mechanical Description of Physical Reality Be Considered Complete?". Phys. Rev. 47 (10): 777-780..

Heisenberg, W. (1925) Uber quantentheoretische Umdeutung kinematischer und mechanischer Beziehungen, ("Quantum-Theoretical Re-interpretation of Kinematic and Mechanical Relations") Zeitschrift fur Physik, 33, 879-893, 1925 .

Heisenberg, W. (1927), "Uber den anschaulichen Inhalt der quantentheoretischen Kinematik und Mechanik", Zeitschrift fur Physik 43 (3-4): 172-198,.

Heisenberg. W. (1930), Physikalische Prinzipien der Quantentheorie (Leipzig: Hirzel). English translation The Physical Principles of Quantum Theory, University of Chicago Press..

Heisenberg, W. (1955). The Development of the Interpretation of the Quantum Theory, in W. Pauli (ed), Niels Bohr and the Development of Physics, 35, London: Pergamon pp. 12-29..

Heisenberg, W. (1958), Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science, London: Goerge Allen & Unwin..

Hubble, E. (1929). A relation between distance and radial velocity among extra-galactic nebula.PNSA 15, 168-173.

Hubble, E., (1929). A Relation between Distance and Radial Velocity among Extra-Galactic Nebulae," Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 15, 168-73. [also here with Commentary from the Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 2003]

Hubble, E. (1930). Distribution of Luminosity in Elliptical Nebulae, Ap.J. 71, 231-76

Hubble, E. (1953). The Law of Red Shifts, MNRAS, 113, 658 [George Darwin Lecture]

Lemaitre, G. (1931a) "Expansion of the universe, The expanding universe", Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 91, 490-501 (Expansion of the universe, The Expanding Universe, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 91, p.490-501, 03/1931).

Lemaitre, G. (1931b). The Beginning of the World from the Point of View of Quantum Theory, Nature 127, n. 3210, 706.

Schrodinger, E. (1926). "An Undulatory Theory of the Mechanics of Atoms and Molecules". Physical Review 28 (6): 1049-1070. Bibcode:1926PhRv...28.1049S. doi:10.1103/PhysRev.28.1049. .

Schrodinger E; Born, M. (1935). "Discussion of probability relations between separated systems". Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 31 (4): 555-563..

Schrodinger E; Dirac, P. A. M. (1936). "Probability relations between separated systems". Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 32 (3): 446-452.
I believed in something similar before I got into quantum physics, quantum physics put my beliefs more into perspective.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I have yet to find it published as a whole in scientific journals but there are individual sources of the information, which I intregrated as one.
Thank you muchly
Old 10-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you muchly
Good reply!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you muchly