Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-12-2019, 05:40 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I still toe the "scientific liine" though...I don't believe in the current scientific explanations for most of these things, but "aliens did it" is also too much of a "leap of faith" for me to accept either.

I guess this is why "mysteries" ARE "mysteries" because there isn't any logical explanation that we can understand with our current level of understanding..and this stimulated me mentally...just like how Quantum Field Theory does.

I like to keep an open mind but not so open it spills out of my skull. LOL!

But I try to not dismiss anything as out of hand or consider as fact unless there's compelling evidence. I'm content to admit I just don't know. I'm the teeny, tiny microscopic grain of intellectual sand in a sea of cosmic intelligence. How much of it could I possibly know?

But yeah, some of the scale and work transporting giant stones and the precision with which stone was shaped and fitted in ancient times baffles the mind.

And yes, I like Georgio Tsoukalos. He's very entertaining but of course he's way too quick on the gun to attribute just about everything human to aliens.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I like to keep an open mind but not so open it spills out of my skull. LOL!

But I try to not dismiss anything as out of hand or consider as fact unless there's compelling evidence. I'm content to admit I just don't know. I'm the teeny, tiny microscopic grain of intellectual sand in a sea of cosmic intelligence. How much of it could I possibly know?

But yeah, some of the scale and work transporting giant stones and the precision with which stone was shaped and fitted in ancient times baffles the mind.

And yes, I like Georgio Tsoukalos. He's very entertaining but of course he's way too quick on the gun to attribute just about everything human to aliens.
Thanks for the "reality check" (if there ever can be such a thing in non dual awareness).

I may start a separate thread on this, because it is such an in-depth topic deserving its own rational analysis.

Of course, I can also say that "I don't know" but that doesn't satisfy my insatiable curiosity...you know that thing that either killed, or didn't kill Schrodinger's Cat...

The only thing that I am fully aware of is the "cover up" (like the hidden chambers inside the Sphinx)...someone out there doesn't want people nosing around...

However, getting back to language and the brain and being the "scientist" that I am...and because I am impatient waiting for John to get back to me .

Here we go:

https://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=17949