Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Knower
Is it possible to turn invisible?

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if it is possible to turn invisible while in the physical realm? I know it might sound a bit far-fetched, but I've been wondering this as other people can do things such as telepathy and telekinesis. So, do you think turning invisible may be possible with great control of the spiritual and physical realm? Has anyone tried it before or know anyone who did?
Old 01-07-2023, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Hi everyone. I'm wondering if it is possible to turn invisible while in the physical realm?
This seems to be possible to some extent, some scientists are developing "invisibility cloaks".

I don't know much about this complicated topic myself, but here are two links about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMyWEWHCTM&t=61s and https://science.howstuffworks.com/in...lity-cloak.htm .
Old 03-08-2023, 05:11 AM
Newbie ;)

It is quite possible. You have to have good energy control and advanced level of knowledge in energy manipulation to change the energy around you in order to redirect light. (That’s one way of subtly going invisible at least towards mirrors and webcams) but that’s all I’ve tried with this.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

A part of me wants to say yes, on the level of what would call an OBE or Astral Travel event. Remote Viewing is in this realm. Where in a study room you are looking to see the image of something from another room. In the study I did it was what was pictured being held by someone in another room and me to relay what I saw.

There was no mention of seeing me or sensing me enter that room, but I know that I did go see the image. As the person holding the image had no clue what it was there was no way for me to "read their mind" to gain information.

So in this Remote Viewing might well be that cloak of invisibility we have with us. Sadly in all the research studies done nothing has come conclusive or reliable to be used on a longer outlook.

I do wonder on the saying "Being two places at once". As I know well I can do that one without too much efforts.

Lynn
Old 10-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Knower

I'm sure this is possible, though I personally do not know how to do it.
Old 22-08-2023, 05:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Hi everyone. I'm wondering if it is possible to turn invisible while in the physical realm?

I believe it is possible. We are all energy within a human body. Some have what I believe to be gifts. This is a gift. It happens, rare possibly, but true.

I'm sure there are folks here that understand this, others will say it is nonsense...

Love and Light...
Old 07-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Burntfruit

Yes I think so :)
Old 07-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Master
It's times I fail like I'm invisible like a non entity no wants to know but yes I think some pretty eleven was about because we are too quiet for ongood
One thing I learned is shy people get nothing and that's me as a kid shy but so much now because a church is got me at my shell a lot more
But one time I felt so invisible that I was a nonentity because ignorance of people

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-02-2024, 02:12 AM
Master
Following is not a direct answer but rather some things to think about.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I have personally witnessed someone becoming translucent. Ordinary lights previously hidden behind them could be seen through them. However, it was done by being substantially out of body in another location not in this physical universe.

Of course if followed to the logical conclusion, one is no longer in this physical place, probably defeating the purpose of being invisible.

----------------------------------------
A note of caution about pursuing this. In attempting to become physically invisible, it is tempting to start by becoming energetically invisible (often used as a way to hide). While not directly dangerous, it causes you not to be noticed in ordinary situation. As such, it very easy for people to accidentally run into because they "didn't see you". Obviously crossing a road could be fatal, oddly they don't notice you or a vehicle you might be in.