Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-05-2022, 01:11 AM
Master
Celebrity

I dreamt about involvement with a celebrity I dislike

What does that mean?
Old 19-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Master

Why do you dislike them?

What were you experiencing in the dream?

How were you feeling? What were you seeing?

A dream is a rich tapestry that is you, share the tapestry izz?
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass
Old 19-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Master
I dream about celebrity’s often~ some contract in the Astral —- they are really there just it’s in a vacuum of a continuum…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Yaoughta

Celebrity's are people who are famous for something. Sometimes for a good reason and other times, not so much. Either way, the fact that you dislike this person, yet were involved with them in the dream, is showing you something. It could be as simple as what you resist, persists, meaning, that your strong dislike or focus on the reason you dislike them causes you to see them more or be exposed to the aspect they represent. It could also be that what you dislike in them is also strong in you, but you have yet to acknowledge it. Some dream teachers say that celebrities in dreams represent teachers or spiritual guides, but that could be said about anything or anyone to some extent. If you look closely at what your thoughts and feelings have been, especially the day of the dream, and all that you watched or focused upon, I'm sure the answer will come.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Pathfinder

Yep, I had one. A celebrity I dislike alot because he is part of some cult and thinks that he can be rude to certain TV hosts and come across as arrogant etc. I think you may know who I am talking about. ��

In my dream, him and his wife (at the time), cradled me like I was their newborn baby, and the love was very strong. One of the Best dreams, I have ever had. I still don't like this celebrity though, but my whole day after that dream, got me buying bedtime shower gels from the body shop, got me buying books on dreams etc. I felt great the WHOLE day.

Dreams can make a difference to whatever is going on in this dimension.

I might not be much help, but I am giving you an idea of a celebrity I do NOT like at all. That was in my dream and actually made me day better. ����
Old 20-05-2022, 04:32 AM
asearcher

celebrities are people just like everyone else, just got to chose an occupation at times that made them famous. there is this glitter and glamour wall built up between though. I sometimes think of the expression of Andy Warhol "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes.", today with social media, tik tok, you tube etc.

if you are very intuitive etc you can tell more about this person. could be a type that remind you of someone you have met in real life or past life as well that give away to a feeling. Just my thoughts on it.

people can somehow built a personal relationship/feelings/inputs in a way because they are themselves bombarded with a famous person's face on covers, in the news, movies etc, that they somehow built up feelings, liking for someone they have not even met.

If I should take one example while in the UK lots of older people I learned talked of the Royal family as if they knew them, like personal, to me that was funny. They talked about a royal like they talked about their next door neighbor. in my own generation i remember in my group of friends someone else did it like that with Britney Spears. As if they know them in real life. I don't think they were aware of it. They were so used to it. They had sort of creep into their every day life sort of with images etc.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:33 AM
Master
Yes, asearcher, i dreamt of that celebrity i mentioned in PM

(btw sent you a PM something to do with lessons that might help you :) )
Old 20-05-2022, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
It could be as simple as what you resist, persists, meaning, that your strong dislike or focus on the reason you dislike them causes you to see them more or be exposed to the aspect they represent.

I think I was resisting how that celebrity reminds me of someone I knew from the past, possibly

Thank you for your insights

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
How were you feeling? What were you seeing?

I think I was confused, because we were involved but I dislike him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I dream about celebrity’s often~ some contract in the Astral —- they are really there just it’s in a vacuum of a continuum…

The astral world can be a fascinating place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneconciousness
Yep, I had one. A celebrity I dislike alot because he is part of some cult and thinks that he can be rude to certain TV hosts and come across as arrogant etc.

Unsure who you're talking about, but I feel like this year the entitlement of certain male celebrities (can't name names here on SF) is increasingly exposed
Old 20-05-2022, 04:57 AM
asearcher

Thank you Izz, that was very interesting :)
Old 20-05-2022, 08:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I think I was resisting how that celebrity reminds me of someone I knew from the past, possibly

Thank you for your insights
I think I was confused, because we were involved but I dislike him
The astral world can be a fascinating place!
Unsure who you're talking about, but I feel like this year the entitlement of certain male celebrities (can't name names here on SF) is increasingly exposed
Ok, I thought you wod know. Maybe the guy jumping on couch with excitement, might ring a bell? Loool ��