Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-05-2022, 06:34 AM
asearcher

when it is dark in the dreams?

it has happened a couple of times now. think first time i had a glimpse of it was in childhood when i dreamed that i was in this dark (no lights on) home, me and a bunch of other kids (siblings?) and one of the brothers (?) was put in charge while parents (?) away. I remember I woke to after having looked at something that was hung on the wall . Think it is something meant to hit carpets on to take away the dust but I found it scary . it sort of hang there as a threatening reminder. it was this feeling creeping up on me.

the last dream now was still the same home (still dark no lights on) and I suddenly stood in the front door way and there was this extra door there to keep mosquito away or so I interpret it.

On the wood porch stood 2 men. They were twins. They had the same color of hair, sort of yellow/white/red sort of and one of them had little more beard, just a little of it, than the other one. they looked so real to me in the dream, but i can't say to my memory i have seen them. they had carpenter's trousers on (jeans). We had a sort of light conversation but i can only remember very little of it, a joke about marrying one of them but the joke was still neutral, respect somehow in the joke. It was broad daylight outside where they stood.

I just don't know why it is always so dark in these dreams inside the home. Now it was even so light outside. Could there be an explanation for this?
Old 17-05-2022, 07:40 AM
Master

I would have thought that the fact that in dreams mostly everything takes place in light is surprising. Darkness is the natural state of the universe.

Where does this light come from?

If we (?) can imagine light then we can imagine anything!!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:25 PM
asearcher

Thank you Busby. Makes it difficult though for me to know what time I move in in the dreams though.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Master
You maybe drawn to the dark same as me.
Vampires, witches, werewolves, Ouija, etc
Love
utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 06:50 AM
Master

The brain creating light would be a fascinating theme to discuss.

The esoteric philosophies of the east purport that the planet Earth is one of the few planes of existence where days of equal darkness and light are to be found.

Light (as we know it) is created by our sun - odd that the brain can do it too.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.