Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
That's all it takes, that ONE push :) Well done, onwards and upwards now
Old 16-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Enya

Well done! This only the start of your adventure, but
keep that sense of wonder and you'l go far.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Ascender
Thats fabulous Saff

Well done you . Go for it now!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 17-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Master
Angel1

How exciting it must be to have your innate talents confirmed by so many~Kudos to you, saffron.

Old 17-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Master

Well done. You must be feeling fantastic. You deserve it. You worked hard. It is amazing when things like that happen. You know for yourself that it is real. You will not have to rely on going to a medium.
Old 17-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Master
Wow that's amazing good for you :)
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:47 AM
shaya48

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSaffronxx
I have been having various lessons which include one-to-one tutoring and workshops to develop my mediumship skills.

So on Saturday after we did a whole morning of groundwork. One being we were asked if we thought we were better at “one-to-one” readings, or “demonstation” mediumship (platform mediumship on a stage in front of audience).
I said I thought I was best at one-to-one and the students all disagreed with me, and therefore I was allocated to do Platform Meduimship in the afternoon.
They said I had a lovely energy about me and that I present myself very well.

Then the students pretended to be the audience, and each of us one by one got up in front of all the other students to contact spirit.
When it was my turn, I described an elderly lady which included her hair, clothing, personality, age and I even got her name!!! This was a message for one of the other students who confirmed everything I had said about his grandma was correct (including the name), and so I passed on a message from her.
My tutor was talking to me afterwards and when I realised I had got everything right, and realised that I could actually do this, I burst into tears. I was overwhelmed by it all.

So in the afternoon, members of the general public were invited in and they knew were we all learning. Again each one of the students stood up one by one to give 2 spirit contacts with messages.
The first one I did was tricky because it transpired that I had 2 spirits giving me information and I didn’t know which was from which, so it got a little muddled at first, but afterwards we managed to make sense of it with a little help from my tutor and passed on the message to the audience member.
My second spirit contact then became clear because some of the same information I had received previously had come through again, only this time it was clearer.
This spirit was the lady’s nephew whom had passed away in his twenties. I described his hair, personality and got his name yet again, and passed on a message to her from him.

So after all of that I was told how well I had done by my tutor, and was told I was amazing by my fellow students. So I am really pleased.

On Sunday when I woke up and was thinking back to what I had done the previous day, I was still gobsmacked that I had actually done it!

I admit I have always believed but needed to experience it for myself before I could feel satisfied to know that its 100% real.
And after what I experienced myself on Saturday, I can now walk with a spring in my step and hold everything close to my heart as I know its all REAL!

But not everyone is going to believe me - I guess some people are either not interested, scared or whatever.
It has certainly helped me come to terms with things thats for sure.

And rather than taking a mediums word for it with whom I may have a reading, i have now actually experienced it and can do it myself, and therefore can verify it in my own mind.

What happened on saturday was "raw" and "unedited" mediumship, which is not what you see on the TV

HI AND WELL DONE,
IT FEELS GREAT DOESNT IT WHEN YOU CAN TRUST IN YOUR ABILITIES AND KNOW YOU ARE FULLY CONNECTED TO SPIRIT IN THAT WAY, YOUR WORK WILL BE VERY REWARDING AND IT IS SELF REWARD HELPING OTHERS.

GOOD LUCK AND GODBLESS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA
Old 18-11-2010, 08:31 AM
toriandjames

congrats xx

hey

i can really relate to that feeling its like complete relief when u work out u can actually do it and ur not going crazy but then all the other questions and feelings jump on board xx if you need to talk or want to let off some steam let me know xxxx

tori xx
Old 18-11-2010, 06:53 PM
sweetdisposition

Welldone Saffron, great news
!!
Old 19-11-2010, 01:46 PM
xxSaffronxx

Thankyou very much all - i still cant believe it hehehehe