Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
thanks, J.

You're welcome.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I was lucky and grew up with talk about -"In my past life I was...."
bec my mom had an NDE when I was 2.5 yr old. ---Kidney removed in '54!

I don't mind that people are where they are on their Path.
If they have never been exposed to the "unseen" sometimes they think you are weird, sure.
I smile that sweet understanding smile that I know God wants me to smile of exceptance of their place on the Path and say - "How about those Broncos?"
I just don't share anymore with those folks - and bring them an apple pie instead.

Just love people where they are at. Ya know?

I'm surrounded by metaphysical, high people now.
But, there will always be people on different rungs of the ladder -- give 'em a hand up.

Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2010, 08:40 PM
mac

"Hm,good idea for a new topic.Apports. " The production of apports (or moving of asports) through mediumship is one which rarely gets the attention it deserves.

The change of state of an object when it's moved from one place to another, with discarnates providing energy for that process from their dimension, is one which I have not seen adequately explained....
Old 14-11-2010, 08:42 PM
deepsea

I like that,Miss Hepburn,very much.
You have taken the name of my favourite actress, Beautiful.
Deepsea.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:45 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"Hm,good idea for a new topic.Apports. " The production of apports (or moving of asports) through mediumship is one which rarely gets the attention it deserves.

The change of state of an object when it's moved from one place to another, with discarnates providing energy for that process from their dimension, is one which I have not seen adequately explained....

Right,let's start a new topic and see what other members can come up with.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:58 PM
deepsea

Apport new thread has now been entered.
Deepsea.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:35 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Apport new thread has now been entered.
Deepsea.

I shall look forward to reading it.
Old 15-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Cherub T

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply! It's nice to share views x
Old 24-11-2010, 06:12 AM
shaya48

HI MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I don't understand this..

I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW YOUR REPLY ITS SO HONEST AND GAVE ME A CHUCKLE FOR THE DAY THAT MAKES TWO OF US LOL BUT I AM SURE IT IS ALL GOOD. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA.
Old 24-11-2010, 06:13 AM
shaya48

HI MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I don't understand this..

I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW YOUR REPLY ITS SO HONEST AND GAVE ME A CHUCKLE FOR THE DAY THAT MAKES TWO OF US LOL BUT I AM SURE IT IS ALL GOOD. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA.