Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder
Legit curses are very real, but very rare. Most people who think they are cursed, aren't. Most people who are cursed, don't know they are. And most who try to place curses aren't any good at it, so it doesn't really go anywhere.
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Master
Actually curses are real. You could be under psychic attack. It doesn't have to have been sent by another person, it could just be an energy attachment. I believe that depression, anxiety and disturbing thoughts are spiritual problems.

I also believe that these types of spirits are natural, they are personified energies or they could be non-personified energies but their job is to disturb your psyche, give you nightmares and depression. Some people are prone to that. I was taught to deal with it as if these energies were characters or guides, kind of mean guides. You do have to do some housework and sort through your psyche and look at your painful memories and acknowledge them and file them away. Sometimes we just shove our unpleasant thoughts into a drawer and they never get dealt with and negativity builds up. As you sort through your memories then do some real sorting of material items and throw something away or a few somethings. If you do that both mentally and physically then you will begin to feel better. These spirits are part of you and you have to treat them with respect, just as you treat yourself with respect. Any shameful or painful memories are part of you but you don't have to dwell on them. Look them in the eye and release the shame and feel the pain and archive them. They won't haunt you after you have dealt with them. This is not like therapy, it's like a simple exercise that everybody needs to do once in a while. Everybody has their personal demons and that's normal.

But, Curses or hexes are quite real. It doesn't matter if you believe or not. People use the term evil eye. I thought that was a superstition but it turns out that it is real. Some people are able to send out bad luck or misfortune to whoever ****es them off. It is fueled by anger and it is involuntary. You could cut somebody off in traffic and that is enough to get a dose.

Suppose you were a bully when you were younger. It happens at certain age. It is possible that somebody has held a grudge. That would be a reason for someone to target you but they would have to be somewhat experienced to really pull it off. That is defensive magic if it is something that you asked for

Curses are real, though it is highly unlikely that you are a victim of that kind of curse unless you really asked for it.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Master
It would be foolish to believe that all is light and love in world of the spirit.

Be careful. There is such a thing as a spiritual war you know.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Master
No kidding that all is not light and love. There must be balance in all things. For every light and love, there is darkness and despair.

Promoting the 'light and love' approach and hogging it, is actually creating the darkness and despair for somebody else.

That is just the law of balance.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:45 AM
madalina_diana

Can not believe not even toilet paper you agreeing to usebecause kitchen towells
Old 10-07-2021, 08:36 AM
asearcher

Hi Aquarisun!

I'm sorry you have had such bad things happen to you in life.

I am surprised a doctor said he thought you were under a curse. It is not exactly that common I would think that a doctor would permit himself to say, even if his personal belief would be of such. I'm just surprised, that's all. I do think some staff from the hospitals has witnessed things that are considered paranormal but then the trick is to actually go out there and talk about it, they could loose their job because of it, or it is at least a fragile area to move into. It can't be easy.

I used to have some concern myself about these spell kind of things. Do you know who or they are who has done it? If you could try to break the connection?

From what I have read about what spells are is that it is a collection of energy and if that energy has some real spirits in them or something else I am not sure, it isn't clear to me what is going on. I do think negative energies from the other side can influence and play tricks just as positive energies can influence in a good way but my personal thought about it is that I think the good energies are more careful, they don't trespass the way the negative does.

If you shed away your vulnerability spots by dealing with your own issues, pain,
if you fight it the right way, the negative influences may not be that powerful to start with, you will have a better defense. Negative energies has to have something to connect to.

I dont know if you are anything like me, but still feel I need to ask you - do you take on other people's emotions and problems? If so you are taken along on their ride when you in fact has to cut off but still show support.

For someone like me I have to distance myself sometimes and get some alone-time because I feel other peoples emotions and care for them that I forget about me or don't let my own emotions be acknoledged, not until afterwards when I am alone.

Try to find back to your own strenght and so forth being alone for just some time can help. To find you again, without the "buzz" around. Perhaps what you could do is to try to identify what are essentially your problems, where life has gone wrong, and what are other people's problems to help you find your way back to you? And then draw a line. Not to be too selfish, but you have to have self-love too. There has to be a balance.

Some bad things that happen to us in life are pre-destined if you or someone else go into a particular choice of destiny, that is my own thoughts, coming from my corner. Sometimes it can feel as if one bad thing after another keep happening, but then you can have periods in your life where things are OK or great.

I pray on daily basis, do Reiki, meditate. Helps.

I guess what I wish to say is really try not to feel cursed, know that you have power to change things for the better.

Hoping everything will turn out for the best.

Last edited by asearcher : 10-07-2021 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Experiencer

It couldn't hurt to do some things to protect yourself.

And to find a new doctor.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun

Is it possible that someone can be cursed, under spiritual attacks of some sort which is psychic or whatever?

it's possible
Old 11-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
I just lately have been feeling like most of my life, I been cursed or under spiritual attack. Heh, I remember over a year ago I went to a doctor for anti depressant and he thought it's possible maybe I am under spiritual attack. Who knows.

Is it possible that someone can be cursed, under spiritual attacks of some sort which is psychic or whatever?

By believing that you are giving away your power to someone else. I don't believe in curses. No one can curse me. When bad things happen to me, well that is just life. We can't escape that.