Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 08-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Raven Poet

Good to see so many new threads in this section!

Hi there. I have been away from SF for awhile, and I was delighted to see so many new threads in this section of SF! Just had to say that. Keep the conversations goin' Folks!
Old 08-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

Its the first section I check each day...
Old 09-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Raven Poet

Nice. I used to be a frequent follower at the Soul Mates & Twin Flames section, but it's gotten to be a six-lane freeway and a lot of the same questions asked over and over again. Which is fine, but it seems to be a real hot spot - and Ravens don't like too much traffic. (Probably same for Wolves?)
Old 10-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Experiencer

Some sections are immense and so it is inevitable that questions will be repeated... We could do with some thread ideas for this section though... To keep up the interest..
Old 10-06-2014, 01:51 PM
elisi

does anyone know how leonard peltier is doing?
Old 10-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Experiencer

To be honest I do not know of him sorry....

How's this for spooky... a large gust of wind blew thru, my patio doors just now and items cascaded to the floor... A set of Dowsing rods, a native american picture of a warrior in full dance regalia and an NAI 'Honour feather'..

'Touch the wind and let the wind touch you.'.. Michael Looking Coyote..
Old 10-06-2014, 02:44 PM
elisi

http://www.freeleonard.org/case/

if interested-this is about leonard.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

Thanks so much for that, I know who you mean now... I was watching 'Lakota Woman' Seige at Wounded Knee, only last week... I wondered what happened to the AIM's activists after that.. I know too about the Goons!! No way were they 'Guaurdians of the Oglala Nation'... They acted with out homour.

29 years in a US jail is a very long time... One of my friends has visited Pine Ridge a good few years back and went to the site of the first Wound Knee massacre.. She said there was not much there a few prayer flags and a stone monument... But she found it so very emotional.. I was told she met Russel Means once...

There are a huge amount of NAI's in jails all over USA.. One of my Northern Cheyenne buddies said if he wanted to visit his relatives, he just got thrown in jail for a few weeks as a lot of them were there... Not for anything major either... I thought all men were supposed to be born equal, yet some seem more equal that others...