Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Master
Goddess Is My Best Friend, Praises

Goddess is the mother who I treat like a best friend. We are joined at the hip we are. Praises
Old 17-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Master
Why God and not Goddess?, are there people here that believe in the devine feminine?, I pray to both God and Goddess all the time, I think it's quite sexist to be all about God and not Goddess too, like woman isn't equal to man.

Glorify your sacred beauty in the heavens above my Goddess, I love you to the moon and back.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 17-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Master
We need the feminine without woman we are naught, man wouldn't survive at all, she's just as important as man, that's why we are equivalent both man and woman.

Praises Goddess, Amen God, I love you both.

utopia
Old 23-11-2021, 12:52 AM
Master
Goddess told me from the getgo " we only have one of two options, to do things the right way or the wrong way" what I said to her is this" well Goddess if I always choose what is right I can never be wrong and the bonus is I'd never fail my educations if I just choose the right" , some thought the same thing others however choose to have an experience of the wrong, not very logical or very wise at all. However that's choice and freewill for you.
Praises my Goddess.
Love utopia
Old 23-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Master
Goddess's home is called' " the ethereal" it's a woman's idea of heaven, heaven being God's home and idea of coarse, "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" and said it is Good, earth shall be man's inheritance. ( for man and the Sons of man ) The heavens above I shall give to the Sons of God. ( The Sons of God being the Gods). Amen God, then so shall it be.
Love utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 23-11-2021 at 02:43 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 05:53 AM
Master
Goddess's name?, "Constance Faith Evermore", nickname "Beautiful".
Praise's Goddess.
Love utopia
Old 31-05-2022, 03:33 AM
Master
I and the mother are one.

I love you my Goddess.

Praises utopiandreamchild
Old 31-05-2022, 03:36 AM
Master
Goddess, the loving mother of all creation.

Old 31-05-2022, 03:42 AM
Master
Goddess, woman's equivalent to God.
That is my faith.

Old 31-05-2022, 03:49 AM
Master
" Praises " is the feminine exaltation and should be used when worshipping Goddess, not God, to God one would say " Amen ", meaning " it is done, as above, also below, the feminine meaning is the same.