Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Pathfinder

Many EQUALS One

Just as an ocean is one water that IS many waves, the universe is one permanent substance that IS many impermanent forms.

In this way, many EQUALS one.

To assert that the particular situation that is the universe MUST have a cause (in a manner that avoids the incoherent assertion of an infinite regress of causes into the past) is to assert that, "deeper" than the universe, there MUST be a different particular situation (i.e. an "Ultimate Cause") that exists without a cause, and that causes the universe to exist.

However, if such causelessness can be accepted to be true of ANY particular situation, there is no reason why it cannot be accepted to be true of the particular situation that is the universe.

That is to say, the universe always already ((((IS))))

Given the fact that it SEEMS to have had an absolute beginning (along with the fact that the "beginningless nothingness" implicitly prior to an absolute beginning would NEVER be able to arrive at an "end"), the universe MUST be, in some way, eternally cyclic.

Ultimately, we are nothing more than impermanent features of the universe, each feeling ourselves (and all of it's other impermanent features) to be "solely self-inclusive entities", because of a form of "hypnosis" that occurs naturally within us as a result of our extreme physiological complexity.

Ultimately, all there really is is the universe as a whole, without another, forever and ever.

This is Reality Itself.

Thanks very much for reading.

🙂
Old 27-06-2022, 08:28 PM
Knower
The avoidance of incoherent regresses terminates at the acceptance of Intelligent Design (vis a' vis : "Consciousness Hybridized").
Quote:
Just as an ocean is one water that IS many waves, the universe is one permanent substance that IS many impermanent forms.
"Forms" and "wave forms" are merely the distinction between the "substantive" and the "probable" - and both are components of an "Infinite-Absolute" in its wholeness. Impermanence lies nested within all the "probabilities," whose function, just as waves do, tend to intermingle, mix, transform & recombine. These combinations tend to yield various other forms of consciousness - consciousness that hybridizes into inherent pools and wells - or the various "densities" of all dimensions superimposed upon one another within that aforementioned "Infinite" collective.
Quote:
In this way, many EQUALS one.
The totality is composed of all probabilities and various "substantive" "matters" - the "Threads of String Theory" (if you will) in their infinitesimal attractors whose formation is likely akin to the genetic abilities of string algae forming in the grace and warmth of a suitable physical environment to such an extent as to leave a significant impact within the pools of which they dwell.
Quote:
Given the fact that it SEEMS to have had an absolute beginning (along with the fact that the "beginningless nothingness" implicitly prior to an absolute beginning would NEVER be able to arrive at an "end"), the universe MUST be, in some way, eternally cyclic.
The secret of Reality is Energy - Energy in an eternal Fohatic flow - flowing like the falling sands of an incessantly overturned hourglass. It is contained, compacted, at one point compressed into an indisputably linear and sequential order, in complimentary fashion to the gravity in which it persists ... at the hands and the behest of that One Intelligent Designer of all matters and all things.

To the "matter" of our physicalness, yes... we are the impermanent. To the "substantive" nature of our ingrained consciousness, we are as infinite as our Maker. To address the "probability" of all of that, we, already being "here", should leave no doubts.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-06-2022 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Administration wants only 3 sentences quoted from others
Old 27-06-2022, 09:56 PM
The Administration wants only 3 sentences quoted from other members.

Btw, loved your post, relinquish.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Knower
Hmm... my naturally verbose nature will do so under protest I think....
but the rest of me will try to comply in every other regard
(as soon as I document this rule in my off line files).

apologies.
I was stimulated by everything relenquish had said.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"