Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Master

terrorist bomb

i dreamed some terrorist had roped some girl into making a complex kind of computerized bomb. It was kinda a dreamy combination of a real bomb and a computer program lol...

I had to infiltrate and render the bomb harmless... at some point I remember sitting under a desk pretending i wouldn't be noticed but not really believing it. But it worked anyway lol...

eventually we caught the terrorist but there was another one lurking in the woodwork lol...
Old 19-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Master

Interestingly, my first thought was at the mRNA vaccine.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Yaoughta

You either are the terrorist in the dream or they represent your feelings about a situation or someone around you. A dream like this represents cause and effect. Something overly convoluted or complicated has been set in motion and it is causing or will cause greater harm. The fact that you hoped not to be noticed tends to lean toward you as the one who set it all in motion or at least you feel that you have.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
The fact that you hoped not to be noticed tends to lean toward you as the one who set it all in motion or at least you feel that you have.

hm when I was hoping not to be noticed I was hoping the terrorist wouldn't notice me as I tried to defuse the bomb... we wanted to keep him in the dark about the fact his plans weren't going to be allowed to work out until later on... I didn't really expect to get away with that though. It seemed kinda flimsy to me that just hiding under a desk would fool him...
Old 20-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Master
Hi So your feeling less threatened by a situation maybe?

You’ve taken back control in this way.

I think the hiding part could mean you can do this without it being outwardly noticed or you have done it already?

It seems the other one could mean it’s a multi layered fear that has more to just this first stage.

Some of us have had terror times in our lives. Deep fears that have been layered over by other things going on with it.

Terrifying fears!

What you added further seems to relate to some aspect of being seen and not being seen and how you can achieve big things regardless.

I’m not entirely sure but I laid out my sense as it rolled out.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Yaoughta

Since you were trying to defuse the bomb but not be seen, it could indicate that you're trying to smooth the waters or bring about peace in a difficult or complicated matter without others knowing that you're doing it.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Master
It could be your subconscious with everything have it is going on around the world and on the news I think it could have got into one of your dreams subconsciously because I've had a 2 in dreams I do

What I don't know as I keep a dream journal beside me but as I wake up I'm trying to get the down on paper best I can
But at the minute the world we living it's not a nice place for some people is not a nice place for some people plus the news lately it's all bad

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Some of us have had terror times in our lives. Deep fears that have been layered over by other things going on with it.

Terrifying fears!

yeah I've spent most of my life being terrorized lol but at the same time there was tremendous pressure to pretend everything was ok... it was especially bad in my childhood... now I can at least come here and vent lol...

At some point I learned not to want 'control'... others seem to need it and it seemed like what is needed to help with that is someone who won't themselves endlessly fight with everyone else for control... besides I have twin issues wherein I try to be very controlling with my twin and that never ends well for me... letting go of the need to be in charge was a such a relief (mischevious grin).

but yeah, what with having learned how to pretend everything is 'ok' I feel like I can often do things without much letting on whatever it is I think I'm doing lol... it was so bad I almost fooled my twin into thinking I didn't care for her... she outsmarted me though...

any more though I feel kinda transparent what with my posting all my thoughts on the poetry board lol...
Old 21-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Since you were trying to defuse the bomb but not be seen, it could indicate that you're trying to smooth the waters or bring about peace in a difficult or complicated matter without others knowing that you're doing it.

for me it seems more like, I'm not really trying not to be seen (I have a history of taking chances with what I say so I'm likely to pull out various stops) but I'm not being noticed anyway and then wondering at how that could possibly happen lol...
Old 21-05-2022, 12:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
It could be your subconscious with everything have it is going on around the world and on the news I think it could have got into one of your dreams subconsciously because I've had a 2 in dreams I do

hi dream jo!

i kinda agree, the world isn't a very nice place. If I didn't know what I know I would be very scared about the things leaders are doing... even so there is some angst because I understand that whatever I think I know might simply be.... wrong... so maybe the dream is just to be taken at that kind of face value...