Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2022, 08:02 PM
asearcher

Soul group questions

I am wondering could there be a common soul group mission? Could there be soul group karma from generations before to the next (but originating from the same soul group)? if one or more fails does the rest feel it and is then on repeat til everyone makes it? Connected?

(I have had some inputs of this but I don't understand it completely. Maybe I am grasping for answers I am yet not ready to understand)

Have any one else here had any inputs, experiences about any of this or is it just me (personal)? It feels sort of as if I am caught in a net.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Master
As far as my clan goes- there’s obviously some karma~ if it isn’t enough ; reincarnation—- then separation through society and circumstances that can’t be foreseeable: suspended animation [ they are currently suspended, I’m about to enter reincarnation in next 10 years, I expect to live another few life’s without them.. reincarnating… then they have to come out of suspended and reincarnation happens to them through the process we are split up and our spins arnt yet coordinated or correlated… until that happens [death will occur for all of us as it happens to another and rising from suspended animation together- making it easier for fate to bring us together] but even then age gaps, social services and foster care, blindness and deafness is going to be present- I get blinded and deaf from reincarnation- it isn’t enough time to heal by time I reincarnate…

Money

Housing

And karma we may or may not have through the way we die and our learning the ropes of reincarnation and avartas..

Many circumstances get in the way but that’s part of our karma~

We must learn to grow and be one with pain~ a painful very painful process it is..

We will be challenged by the number there are of us and keeping in contact with that number knowing separation with foster care is likely to split the girls up into three or fours- there’s over 40 of us..

But after reincarnation is over and we are jumpers and can get away from damage and danger we will be able to live a healthier life and be committed to each other!!!

That’s not going to happen over night—-

We must see that the other might not be ready yet but eventually reincarnation will get to them so much it will be the only dream left to dream and it will be all process ahead!!

I’m very sorry for this-

It’s the hardest thing for me to accept [even when you are one and equal with your soulmate- life has road works and challenges..] we must prevail before we can all settle down together..

What little we all ready had- we can hold on too..

I’m trying to beat their return and be a teleporter so I can save them.. from the same doom- it happens eventually but once your born there’s only death awaiting you—> we can only submit!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-05-2022, 07:58 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry Lostsoul13, I can see reincarnation and separation from your soul group, the shatters of them, and the longing for reunion is painful, confusing to you. I hope I have understood your words right.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:35 AM
asearcher

If I should be so blunt what I see as a pattern and I am sure others have this too is the combination of gentle, good people with perhaps their boundaries not where it should be with all of them, but some do have it at a healthy standard, and then the rest are sadly suspected to be on the narc spectrum so to say in various forms of it. How they got there I don't know. it is just a weird combination. But it is a combination that works, for the narcs that is. I think I saw both things in various family, relatives growing up, mostly there were the gentle people.

As for me I think I did not react to the fact that an ex of mine, psychopath, how his facial "movement" looked, hardly anything happening there at all. I know I at one point wondered if he was depressed but he was always the same, and I dont think he was.

Later on I married and my husband has same/similar going on, perhaps normally one would think this was down to depression but it ain't (my husband is on the autism spectrum which by now feel as if I have written everywhere...) . But I do know so very early on when I fell in love with him I saw his sensitivity and his inner beauty pouring out of him, his eyes. I believe he is a soulmate of mine. So he was unlike the psychopath who had no sensitivity that was visible at least, sensitive and a good mix. But first glance he had that none-fascial-movements to him. As you can tell I dont have the right word to express what I mean.

Because I have had the same "facial movements" in my own family I thought this to be normal and did not react or thought something was off with it, not saying something is off when someone is on the autism spectrum. It was home to me. I did not reflect on it.

It is also strange how the intelligence goes : I see so much of that happening, individuals in my own family, history, now with fierce intelligence, and that is too something that can outline narcs, so they are very intelligent in one way, but fall head down in another.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:47 AM
asearcher

One of the things I also noticed is that I subconsciously thought my own sensitivity was bad and that that meant I was weak so I thought I needed someone "strong" then. "Strong" meaning someone with a "soldier's face" then, such as the psychopath (shredding) later on my husband. I am sorry. I did not know better. My husband I don't regret though, no way. Love him.

I needed to stop bring myself down like this. I think I was taught by my mom who was not that stable I realize now that period in her life, that being sensitive like I was was bad, and that it was something my dad also was, that I got it from him, and she was angry at the time about that.

Now I know that my sensitivity and my "big mouth" was a threat to my mom as I told the truth, also about her, and she did not want that (Because everything was always my dad's fault??? He was suppose to be the only bad guy??).

It was only later as I was being told by others, including my own mom, that I was strong, that I did not believe it. I had built my own harsh prejudice against it that only applied to me (I was not judgemental like that to others).

So to me I think that is what was my problem. I had already placed myself inferior, but I was not aware at the time that I had. Lots of people have surrender their own power by them thinking a certain way about themselves. And those who don't think like that but is over time bullied and manipulated etc by all the narcs tactics will break sooner or later. The narc however just wish to keep on it's game. That is their disorder unfortunately. Some stay abused "just there" and don't break down. The ones who realize something is really wrong here and start to fight back gets in trouble. That is what happened to me in the relationship with the psychopath and later on dealing with a narc parent in law. Others see this and go don't fight back, just stay in your seat (my husband was sadly one of them but is no more). But that you got to fight back, it ain't right, it ain't just, it ain't good, ain't the way to go. I think deep down both the psychopath and the narc parent in law was, is afraid of me, and afraid what is the truth about themselves.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

But that you got to fight back, it ain't right, it ain't just, it ain't good, ain't the way to go. I think deep down both the psychopath and the narc parent in law was, is afraid of me, and afraid what is the truth about themselves.

Yes they are afraid of your "radar." Your sensitivity is part of that holistic radar, it is what ultimately liberates you. You are gifted

Also sorry tried PM'ing you again, inbox full
Old 19-05-2022, 07:44 PM
asearcher

Thanks Izz.

You know, of course, but those who are like that, and I can see it in my family history too, is that they count on the relationship to work that the other (gentle ones) has to do much (if not all) for it to work, as they themselves lack because of their disorder to be real, to take responsibility, accountability, to be there during bad times. They can't handle it as they can't handle themselves. And they project that upon you.

I found this video that take up the subject of discard not being really discard the way we think of it as, through the eyes of someone with this disorder. I think it is worth looking at.

I recognize my ex (the psychopath) in that, that when I thought Ok now it is over, and was to process that (and would have been fine considering), even if my psychiatrist said she did not think he was finished with me, that he had no intention of cutting me free. They don't do that. I think in any relationship with a narc or someone with that type of mental, personality disorder, you are the one that has to break free, no matter the cause. They will never do it. They will lash on to you.

it is how I feel that my parents in law are trying to re-start the whole movie again, as if nothing in the past has happened, and they have never sat down with me to try to talk it out, they just pretend everything is fine, and they want to make the rules of the relationship, and have it "just so". I can't do this.

All this time I have told my husband that he has to have a real conversation with at least the parent who is not a narc but he says he believes this parent understand how serious this situation is, and this parent has also protested in the past and told the narc parent it has treated me unfairly, badly. None of this should have happened to me. My husband today says he feel ashamed that this is how I have been treated and that he did not see it, did not want to see it for what it was, but I think too if you are not like that yourself it is very hard to grasp. Nobody wants to. But once you see you can not unsee. Once you know you know. The truth is too ugly so this is why some chose to stick their heads in the sand, they don't konw where to begin. I know I tried to tell myself the narc was just having a bad day, even if I knew better.

The one I really suspect was a psychopath or narc or even sociopath in my own family, sibling to one of my parents, were never in my life as my parent had shut it out, refused to have contact with it. Same story goes there: Sign of psychopathy such as tormenting animals as a child. That is just one of the many things I have been told to suspect this individual had a disorder.

What is also sad for me to think about is that even on my biological father's side, knowing he was no narc for sure, he still felt he had to be the best of the best, and I think he did this to show his parent he did not need this parent, he had to find appreciation, admiration, home, "out there" as he could not find it with this parent. But I also think he did it because he had not been taught that he was already the best, he was already loved, no matter what, for who he was. I have found out things about this parent that shows me just how cold this parent was, and I feel so sorry for my biological dad that he had such a parent. But he did get love at least from the other parent (this parent was too I think spiritually open). I knew this parent and this was someone who had not been given the tools earlier in life, before marriage, and it's boundaries were not where they ought to have been. And I know my dad tried to encourage and har true respect for this parent, but unfortunately this parent was inferior to the other cold parent. So again and again... I see this pattern. My dad knew this parent suffered from low confidence.

Not healthy relationships. The way it has been is that few of these worst people that I suspect had the disorders were not even in my life and if it was absolute minimum, not even that.

This is "Ask Anoushka" video serie, here is the videos

the narcissists fears these people the most

and well in my case (as it was with the psychopath) about when they discard

The Discard isn't Real

Thank you, I have deleted again in my inbox :)
Old 19-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I'm sorry Lostsoul13, I can see reincarnation and separation from your soul group, the shatters of them, and the longing for reunion is painful, confusing to you. I hope I have understood your words right.
Yes you understood ~

It’s bitterly hard but I’m learning great things happen with pain why couldn’t great things happen without pain ~ then I see my boredom with easy come easy go~ and I realised the pain was just my own suggestion to the resolution of the grass is greener on the other side—-

Old 20-05-2022, 02:56 PM
asearcher

Hi Lostsoul13, do you feel restless at times? When you get bored, do you get restless I guess is my question? And then does the thoughts go into an intense speed?

Could it be you think that you long for family, because the family you had from the get go was not how we think of family? With my parents split and everything I had some of those feelings. I think all I wanted in my future, once I was an adult was that now I am in charge of my own life. And that I was going to have this wonderful family. And what did I get? A pain in the butt narc in laws and other things. I realized I have done about 70% of the work in some of my relationships to make them work while they just lean back. No more. There are those I have lost because of this, those that are in conflict because of this but those people are famous for not getting along with other people. My husband too took a lot for granted of everything I did every day to make life easier for him and everyone. I have now thought if a relationship I have with someone in my life where I have to give 70% and the other the rest it is no relationship worth having. I think I will be happier without those 30%-only-givers. I myself did not see everything I did. It was time to take steps back, not run around everywhere and fix this, fix that but simply say No.

I feel as if I have always worked to have family together. Today I realize family is what we make it. The people we are connected to may not be of family blood, they may be astrange, only for a purpose. Family is inside us, yes? We are connected to a smaller soul group I've read, and then it gets bigger and bigger but more so astranger. The ones we are closest to we are always connected to. We are loved. And we love. We are where we are now in life but everything changes. We change even when we think everything stand still.

I have feared reincarnation as well and I still wonder what to do when I die, if there will be this tunnel of light should I go into it or will I be sucked into it? Or where should I go? Maybe it is a mistake to go into the light? Is reincarnation a trap? Is someone else stealing our energy? Those kind of questions. I want to believe in a God that has all the answers and a God of love: That in time I will have all my answers. I just have to settle with what I got for now and hope that the rest will come. Our family could also be our protective guardian angels. Sorry, I don't know why I felt like writing all this. Blessings to you.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Master
Yes restless because of reincarnation and the time it takes to reunite—-

I believe our true family’s are everything we dreamed off- there’s only something narcissistic about that ; that drives narcissism mad- that such a perfect order exists- but I believe the narcissistic has a higher order where they can come out of their mental states and have something to believe in~ it’s only my belief I’m also a narcissist and a sociopath shaped by reincarnation ~ pain is inevitable and there’s no way but to face every inch of it—- a new you emerges and once you go through one reincarnation; you figure you can through a 1000 more… my reincarnation last about a day from the time I get into the accident to it takes for my body to turn to ash..

I have to be knowledgeable all through that relationship: and I rise from the ashes—- but it’s drowning with numbness and lethargic- such the realisation dawns on me, it dawns that my family have to go through the same thing
It makes it easier but I have to start the process off—-

I’m alone but full to the brim with the future ~ with my family, friends, children-

Wealth. Fame . And jumping and one day a long life ahead of me skipping the getting old- only in a continuum do I see my self old, and that part needs to die.. for a younger. Vibrant self to live~ it’s only one aspect of the self but when one door closes another opens:

Close to living with that motto for most of my centred life~ having Bpd [borderline personality disorder] I know that alters are real and the gaps in memory and other alters living; even through too sleep and dreaming.. I’ll have to lose centre soon—-

By then I would be living on a non direct observer- emotionalless and narrow- hardy there - unbalanced by life and pain- where I ran away from the turmoil, but we all kept getting back up again. And kept living. That made me even stronger: even when the clan is apart they have the ability to make things go away~

I don’t think we should lose faith because the road looks bleak and such a blunder..

We should give our hopes and dreams a chance~ even through pain- don’t give up on yours!!

Your soul family will come- positive will come~ and you’ll wonder the life curve you’ve been through and see it was all a ability…