Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-05-2022, 08:36 PM
asearcher

Is there a way to remember our dreams again?

I know I can meditate back into a specific period, but is it possible to through meditation or some other method?? to remember our dreams?

it is just that I have had dreams where everything make perfect sense, something I have been thinking about, and in the dreams I am told everything or I realize everything and it is so wonderful then. Then I wake up. And can't remember a damn thing.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Master
Leave a pen and paper by your bedside and when you wake from a dream take notes of all you can remember.
Love utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I know I can meditate back into a specific period, but is it possible to through meditation or some other method?? to remember our dreams?

it is just that I have had dreams where everything make perfect sense, something I have been thinking about, and in the dreams I am told everything or I realize everything and it is so wonderful then. Then I wake up. And can't remember a damn thing.
I believe it is a matter of practice. Before falling asleep tell yourself a couple of times: when I wake up I'll remember my dreams (or something similar). In time you'll get better at it.

Also, if you start writing down your dreams when you wake up, both during the night and in the morning, you create a motivation to remember. Write all of your dreams, no matter if they seem significant or not. Depending on your spiritual beliefs, you should also intuitively interpret your dreams, but not rationalize them. All of them are lessons for you, multi-layers of symbolism.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Ascender

Vitamin B6 is said to help with dream recall. Boron is said to help decalcify our pineal gland which produces melatonin. I know when I take a boron supplement at bedtime, I dream more.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:23 PM
asearcher

Wow, this all sound like great advice, thank you all so much :)
Old 13-05-2022, 01:25 AM
Experiencer
I have a method of sorts to help me recall dream memories when I'm awake. As long as I can find something in the dream to "latch onto" I connect to that and move further in. Typically it helps to close your eyes and focus, so it's similar to a focused meditation. The tricky thing is dream memory tends to require waking memory to disappear a bit, which is what the focus is for. So relax, clear your thoughts, focus on what you remember (feel it), connect to that feeling, and move into it.

One caution. If you successfully do this while tired you may fall asleep.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Ayana

I want to remember my dreams.

I don't know how to meditate to remember my dreams.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Guide

I look at it this way.........Every night we go to sleep, our soul is forever awake, doing various things in the astral, when we awaken, our soul rejoins our body and the veil is yet again upon us so that we don't remember.
Dreams that are remembered are usually messages, for us to unravel.
Old 13-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Administrator
I would agree with that

Namaste