Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Master
It teaches us about opposites so we learn opposites are also complimentary, it serves our balance, our choices, our dreams, our imagination...our creativity.

We are part of nature and nature models everything we can be aware of, as our own true nature. Just it takes some sorting to get it balanced and harmonised within as yourself.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That sincerity is the key, the Blessed Key...not remaining in questions or doubt or even begging.
Ref -Jer 33:3
But I've told you this before; at some point you may stop asking and sit with an empty cup to be filled. I'm sure of it!
lol

Ok, I'll just sit in stilness.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Master

I guess "duality" here is seen as the antonym of "oneness". It isn't. The antonym is "diversity".

The point of "diversity" is expansion, which I believe to be the state of both physical-, and non-physical- realities. Physical-reality continuously expands in space, time, and probability.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Master
Love and hate are the most important duality of all. The seeds of positivity and negativity.
The choice is obvious, love over all things, be positive under all circumstances.
Amen utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 10:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If only I could ask God, why duality.

this is the hardest question to answer, because noone WANTS to hear the answer. We have such a vested interest in it not being the answer that anyone who even dares think about it immediately shuts themselves down.

Basically, you want to think one set of things is so good that it is desirable or even that you have to have it, and you want to think another set of things is so bad that it is so undesirable that you don't want or indeed won't even accept it.

Basically, each of us eats of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and we call that a 'good' thing, a 'desirable' thing. The reality is it led to a lot of bad things happening to us and to our world, among them is this 'duality' thingy that hurts some heads. Because honestly look what we do every time we say something is either good or bad... we make a wall between it and its opposite and then we want to stand on the side of the wall we like. How could that NOT lead to duality?
Old 07-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Master

by the way, caveat emptor. If someone were to actually buy the postulate i just gave, one response is to then consider what i said we all consider as good as if it were bad. In reality though, this is just moving the goalposts from one point to another but still playing the same game as before...

what I said to me is a good description of the basic reality/problem with our world, but, it is worthless if one would want to use it as a basis for activity.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:28 AM
Master
I have experienced becoming part of the answer. It only lasted short. And I can never remember it.

It hurts to say; that the temporary experience of it, makes it a duality. My heart doesnt buy that idea. Because it knows that my mind cannot reproduce it nor remember it. Therefor I can never say that what I experienced is a duality, but I cannot proof nor even remember what it was in any way.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I have experienced becoming part of the answer. It only lasted short. And I can never remember it.
You are the answer looking for the question and when you understand that, everything changes. Then you can look for the question to the answer.

Or you can try to find questions that bring understanding, like how is duality created in the first place? If you simply take it for granted that duality exists then what does that mean?

Y'see, because so many people are talking about their one made-up definitions of the ego instead of understanding the Spirituality, they're completely missing the Spirituality. Duality is a kara of your Aham - it's an 'invented thing' and therefore has no reality in itself.

Last edited by Greenslade : 08-05-2022 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Love and hate are the most important duality of all. The seeds of positivity and negativity.
Love and hate are the same emotion, positive and negative are judgements at best and at worst negative is denial. They're not actually 'Spiritual' definitions, they're rooted mainly in the Limbic System or the so-called 'lizard brain'. It's all about hormones and psychology.

Often in duality there's little attempt to go any further than the use of the word, and most of the so-called 'dualities' aren't. It also depends on an individual definition of duality, while some would say 'opposites' like night and day is duality, others would say that duality is the 'distance' between consciousness and the 'objects' of consciousness. Duality is an 'object' of consciousness.
Old 07-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
I wish I could just be in front of God and sit and just open and receive forever the answer "This is why. And this. And this..." And just be there forever. Without end..., speak of just a more rich expanded duality.
Ewwerrin, if you can just intuit the wisdom of this single true thought, you will have your answer: there is no 'beyond.'

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-06-2022 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Admin has asked only 2-3 sentences when quoting