Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The other day, I almost died.
When I got to the hospital and after they finally saw me, they claimed if I was 15 to 30 minute late, I probably would have died and considering the 'problem', they would not be able to bring me back.
To me, the whole scenario seemed like a recurring 'nightmare' that keeps 'playing' itself out.
Try do everything you can to avoid this recurring thing for I know that if you do not make something about it, eventually the body will reach a point of not being able to handle the situation. That's what happened to me and now that I am fine, I am back to my old habits which in turn make me feel really bad at times.

I know very well how it feels for I too was close to death last year and I was blessed with many incredible experiences which made that difficult time easier. I was like looking forward to see more of that incredible Light.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:23 PM
I'm glad you're ok, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Master
Glad you got treated in time
Old 07-05-2022, 04:52 AM
Master
Live everyday like it's your last.
Hallelujah utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 06:06 AM
asearcher

God happy you made it there, close call, I think they will look better out for you in the future considering this.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:05 AM
Master
We spend a lot of time here on Earth sustaining the human body; knowing
that the human body has a life of its own and that it is very fragile. If nothing
else that may be the lesson here, how fragile the human body really is, and it
can be scary and have a profound impact on us coming so close to losing our body.

The impact may even have a reoccurring presence, in our subconscious or
otherwise hidden from our waking conscious. Why would the universe put us
through this over and over again? In my opinion it can only be something within
us that is attracting these type of situations. The answer to breaking this cycle is
also within us.

Glad you are still here with us Big John; I’m sure what you went through
was a jolting experience. But that you are aware of its reoccurring nature says
you have gained some insight into it.

Peace be your guide brother.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Ascender

The potassium chloride likely put you in the hospital. Potassium Chloride lowers blood pressure. The diuretic probably didn't help either. You probably didn't need either. My husband landed in the hospital a few years back with ketoacidosis caused by one of his diabetic medications. Fortunately, we caught it in time and he suffered no permanent damage to his kidneys. I would tell your health insurance that they are not your doctors and you won't be taking any more medical advice from them. And I'd consult a lawyer about suing them for malpractice.
Old 16-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

The thoughts are important. Because death is an incomprehensible mystery, it is an inevitable reality that all of us are going to face. It is just that we have to accept it. one or other day, everyone has to face it.
Ladies and gentlemen, the way to confront and defeat killer death, the inevitable enemy, is to entrust and embrace the Death Killer, the Lord Jesus Christ, as your incredible savior.
Old 16-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Death in inevitable reality

The thoughts are important. Because death is an incomprehensible mystery, it is an inevitable reality that all of us are going to face. It is just that we have to accept it. one or other day, everyone has to face it.
Ladies and gentlemen, the way to confront and defeat killer death, the inevitable enemy, is to entrust and embrace the Death Killer, the Lord Jesus Christ, as your incredible savior.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:19 AM
Master

How are you now BigJohn? I have not seen you around on the forum for a while. I hope you are well.