Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2022, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
Have I Been Blocked By A Soulmate?

You know that feeling when you connect with a soulmate and you can't get them out of your mind? You can tell when they're thinking of you because they suddenly enter your mind unprovoked and stay there. This kind of connection used to happen with a soulmate all the time. They'd even appear in my dreams and we'd have clear conversations in my dreams too. This person who 2 different readers told me is a soulmate. Now, suddenly, it's as though I can't think of that person anymore. Not even when I try to picture them or memories. I can't hear their voice or what it sounds like anymore. So now, out of nowhere, the opposite is happening and I CAN'T think of them. I can't envision their face or relive memories in my mind either. It's as though something PREVENTS me from doing so. What is happening?! Can someone please help me understand? Have I somehow been blocked on a spiritual level from this person? Has this person somehow blocked me? Were cords/ties cut? How can someone suddenly be erased from you even if you *WANT* to think of them? This is all so confusing and difficult for me. Thank you in advance!
Old 30-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Master

Maybe you've moved on and the connection has come to its natural end.

Sometimes these things are a bit like ocean tides.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:38 AM
Master
Sounds like maybe you've become estranged from one another on a soul level, for whatever reason - perhaps one or both feel parties feels betrayed? Or maybe it just fizzled out, and the relationship had served its purpose, as RedEmbers says, for the time being at least.
Old 30-04-2022, 09:08 AM
Experiencer
@Botticella22 - When I can't connect it usually means I'm tired, overwhelmed, or there's something dominating my attention. These are all temporary situations though, so I doubt it applies to what's happening to you. Sorry.

The good news though - they aren't gone. They haven't been erased. And whatever's blocking you should end eventually.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Master
Not connected issues could be downloading and uploading on astral planes if dreams are involved- I know I talk a lot in dreams also and there comes a point when I’m ‘full’ from thinking, attracted to them I need space there might just be a schedule of some sort offering you spiritual space or you could of become full from thinking, dreaming - could mean the light has been sent with your message to the astral plane for them to receive it~ ever wondered how we CAN think of them without alerting them to the fact they are on the mind as ac3D thought.. they can’t stay around in the thought plane for too long. It’s real as having the item. Kinda like you out welcome your stay vibe~ probably give it time and you’ll be able to envision them again..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
You know that feeling when you connect with a soulmate and you can't get them out of your mind? You can tell when they're thinking of you because they suddenly enter your mind unprovoked and stay there.
Probably you are assuming someone is a soulmate who isn't and you are obsessing, which some people can pick up and are able to block. Give up your obsessive thoughts and go out into the world, talk to real humans face to face and when you notice that you are obsessing, find something to distract yourself. It isn't healthy and it is rude to the other person to assume they are your soul mate when you have never even had a conversation with them. Get out of your head and into the real world.
Old 15-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Probably you are assuming someone is a soulmate who isn't and you are obsessing, which some people can pick up and are able to block. Give up your obsessive thoughts and go out into the world, talk to real humans face to face and when you notice that you are obsessing, find something to distract yourself. It isn't healthy and it is rude to the other person to assume they are your soul mate when you have never even had a conversation with them. Get out of your head and into the real world.

I used to speak to them every single day though. Now we're in disconnect. (Physical distance.) So not sure how that changes your advice...
Old 16-11-2022, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Has this person somehow blocked me? Were cords/ties cut? How can someone suddenly be erased from you even if you *WANT* to think of them?

Hi Botticella
Okay so firstly a soulmate is a connection, however it is not a forever connection, which means that we can have intense periods of connection and just like that the connection can go. Now I think by the way you've written this and please do correct me if I am wrong, that this is an intimate soulmate. As soulmates can be intimate, close friends, siblings family etc...

However it doesn't mean anything, soulmate doesn't really mean much in the big scheme of things - there were two very deep connections in my life that were very strong soulmate connections. One of them faded away, the other just disconnected from me, all contact was cut. So I respected that and let the person go.

This would be my best case scenario for you right now, let your soul mate go, know that this does not mean that you will never see each other again necessarily as connections get rekindled all of the time. Just trust that if this is what is happening, it is happening for a reason and that if there is an opportunity for reconnection it will be.

The thing with holding on too tightly is that what we are holding onto gets propelled out of our reach, so in some ways thinking about someone all the time and ruminating about what you had can actually have the reverse effect from the one that is desired.

Also I want to point out re: What you said about the readers - as a professional reader myself I would always advise clients to be gentle with the messages that they receive. Soulmates are not written in stone timing, free will, getting the right energetic frequency all come into this and therefore even if you are soulmates there may still be reasons that the connection has been broken.