Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-04-2022, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What ...
...individually..
This is a very good question, and this is really the main duality. We have acces to unconditional happiness, and yet if no one knows it, it's as if it doesnt even exist. It's like being free without even the ability to know that we are. And it makes us appear not so free. Even in the real experience of our being. It becomes very convoluted.
Like we are eternally free, but our ability to know it is temporary and relative. That makes even the absolute not only appear useless but even experienced as if it is.
Those who experience lack of freedom have no ability to realise freedom, and those who realise it have no ability to show it to those who cannot believe it and thus cannot experience it.

Like trying to talk through big sound dampers, called disbelieve. Discordant or self contradiciting negative energetic thought patterns that block the realisation. It's like the information doesn't get through to disbelievers. In the classic religious sense. lol.
This can even happen to parts of our own being and awareness. Our awareness can also come into full realisation and even back into less realisation.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 21-04-2022 at 11:42 PM.
Old 22-04-2022, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
What if you can literally tune into happiness, unconditionally, and that happiness then becomes the real emotional reality of your life situation, in a matter of minutes?
Then you would FEEL happy and still NOT be honoring the reality of your life situation. In other words you are just overriding your authentic emotional reaction to your current life situation.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Then you would FEEL happy and still NOT be honoring the reality of your life situation. In other words you are just overriding your authentic emotional reaction to your current life situation.
Thanks for sharing your honest view on this. I really appreciate it.

If I may ask you further:
Do you believe that there is a reality out there that you are honoring by "not changing your habbitually practiced perspective of it" and honoring by letting that reality decide for you what your perspective of it should be?

And another question, if you are willing to consider this:
Do you believe that having a freely deliberately and personally chosen emotional offering is more authentic or that an undeliberate and unintentional (not in alignment with the true intention of the true self) reactionary emotional reaction is more authentic?
Old 23-04-2022, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you believe that there is a reality out there that you are honoring by "not changing your habbitually practiced perspective of it" and honoring by letting that reality decide for you what your perspective of it should be?
There is a reality out there which (authentic) emotions are a reaction to. Of course one's perception of that reality greatly colors the emotional response.
You should never allow outside things to determine your perspective. If it's not from you, it's not your perspective.
IMO the ideal is to allow your inner self to express its nature in regards to the situation it finds itself in. Then your emotions (if any) will be based on your interaction of the environment.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you believe that having a freely deliberately and personally chosen emotional offering is more authentic or that an undeliberate and unintentional (not in alignment with the true intention of the true self) reactionary emotional reaction is more authentic?
My take it that a "deliberately and personally chosen emotional offering" is an example of being in your head (intellect/mental based). As such it does not represent any of your authentic emotions. Rather, it is a display for benefit of those around you. In a similar vein, "reactionary emotional reaction" is an ego or trauma based display and does not represent your authentic emotions either.

What is most authentic is to just 'Be' with no blockages or unresolved damage to distort your expression of self. For those with emotions, emotions will spontaneously arise automatically in response to how compatible (in alignment) your inner being is to the environment you are currently in.
Old 24-04-2022, 02:27 AM
Master
@wstein

thanks for sharing. Authenticity is indeed the most important topic. And so we should continue reaching for understanding what consciousness really is. At the deeper core of its vibrationality and relativity, the question that will explain it more fully, is: how does infinite nonaware absolute existence which is nondual nonrelative nonvibratory being, make infinite dual consciousness relative vibratory dual becoming possible?
We know the connection is there also by inheretence of infinite and eternal qualities of the non dual, but how non dual can give rise to it, is the only question that can really help us understand both more fully.

Posted in page 3 of topic: who are you?
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=143592&page=3
Old 24-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Posted in page 3 of topic: who are you?
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=143592&page=3
There is no page 3 in that topic, what is the post number (found in upper right)?
Old 25-04-2022, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
There is no page 3 in that topic, what is the post number (found in upper right)?

can read the bottom paragraph bolded text. If I can answer those questions, I will know who I am as a consciousness. How does being itself, make a becoming possible?

It is still related to law of attraction perhaps. So I am kind of dual processing both these topics simultaneously.
Old 13-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting perspectives!
Old 31-05-2022, 08:35 AM
Ascender
Exclamation Being Happy, A Choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Actually, being happy is a choice, a choice you can make anytime of the day or night. Some don't understand that however, one can simply choose a positive emotion and stay in that mode. The benifits are positive and healthy. Easy.
Love utopia

But how can a person be happy when everything around them is going badly/wrong?