Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

View Poll Results: Is Christ from God The Creator or is he a self realised man?
Christ is from Jahveh the Creator and God. 5 23.81%
Christ is a self realised man. 12 57.14%
I don't know. 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-11-2016, 08:55 AM
Master
Who believes that Christ is greater than enlightenment?

Is Christ from Jahveh and therefore greater than an enlightened man? Or is he just one of the self realised beings who walk the earth?

The difference is that Christians believe no man can be God (even if you are self realised) because God is far greater than humans can achieve. Was Christ above and beyond pure consciousness? Was He from The Creator?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Master
He was Both

Enlightenment from what I understand now is not really attaining what we never had but stripping away, and "lighting up" and becoming who we always were before the eyes of God. And being and loving our self.

The Buddha was called "the enlightened one" because he came to this realization in his life and began to live and be.

Jesus was an older Angel, a big Brother from a higher realm who chose to become a human body for our sake. He was without any past-life karma thus he didn't have what Buddhist call "a false self" to wrestle with. Instead his purity from childhood grew and grew into greater levels of Soul-Perfection that is only possible when one dies and goes to Heaven. The purpose was for people to experience God's Love in a human-to-human face to face encounter, as a relationship. And what better way to show your Love for your children or People who fell Lost (On Earth) but by having a Person basically embody that perfect Love and interact with the other children showing them how they too are just as loved and can be that perfect Love to if they follow the Teaching and Message.

So It's not really a yes or no question to either one. It's a bit of both in those polls.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:27 AM
Master
I was thinking about adding a "both" option, but it seemed like a bit of a cop out. Most Christians believe there is a big difference between "being God" and enlightenment. But I should have known that people here would see it differently. lol.

Old 21-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Ascender

Yes both--

However; let us say that the highest beings on this earth aren't really separate beings; this causes much confusion, because for an infinite god to explain itself, it must express itself through many forms, and by this we confuse aspects of god (in which we all are, and which we can all shine as such, but that for now certain qualities are required)--

A self realized person, is keeping certain lineages of pagan worship (which by what I mean, includes Christianity, as the true redemption has not yet been felt) in alignment with the greater cause in which the divine language cannot only be restored, but manifested in greater capacity--

Now, the myth of the Christ; is a specific lineage or bloodline in the spiritual sense; is of great importance; out of all our mythic narratives, this one acts in a sense central to something of a greater cause--

When the word was made flesh; we had the light, but in order create us, even this light had to be placed in a negative position-- So that good, was always opposite of its complimentary aspect; this caused all spiritual paths, and virtues of Christ to be deformed by circumstance-- So that, we do not know the true ideals of such being, as only half the ideals were represented in heart and they were represented in their response to the situation; which is so very important, that we must remember that the word of the son; which is completely mythic to us at this point, could not have expressed its redeemed form, as though we may be forgiven; redemption and the qualities of the holy being in redemption cannot be known--

This left us with very narrow passage ways of righteousness; and this is true for all religions in this context; but also not completely true when we begin observing the other side of the issue; so that, people were meant to be followers, and few would achieve any real mythic qualities we have come to forget ourselves as-- (So that when I say the myth of Christ, I refer to a living way of being)--

The major change Christ can bring in redemption; is the change in all paths of spiritual growth; so that it need not be in its distorted form; which without distortion would be unopposed even by evil itself--

This means that the Christ figure, or the true son which has not yet come, but which was laid down in promise as a myth (which makes it a true occurrence, though not necessarily in the order, or time, or form of the promise; but in the very spirit of it)--

This is what many people forget; the spiritual world that self realized people gain is also imperfect, though perfect for the time and place and truth unto itself-- But that Christ is capable of bringing us into greater self realization through means not so difficult and more thoroughly beautiful, and can pass on such methods to those deemed fit in quality to dispense the infinite degree's of self realization--

And thats what they do not really speak of in enlightenment; everything is infinite, there no lessons that could possibly end, there is no pleasure possibly exhausted, there is no richness that cannot exist; yet, in order for that to be enjoyed something needs to be put into place which gives coherent order to the infinite self, that so many as them self, can enjoy the benefits of self realization, without having realized the same things in the same way--

In this sense, enlightenment is a temporary order of the scattered church of the true bloodlines that remain hidden and suppressed from view until properly ready to produce fruit--

In the mystery of the lineages, one would come to see that all these beings are such a shadow of the true being to emerge-- And, that no simple tricks are going to work, nothing but a sincerity could bring down the skeptics, and nothing but an understanding yet firm wrath upon science, religion, and all fairy tales you have forgotten-- Like do you see how very little of what he did back than, would actually mean to any of us now? We wouldn't be able to see such a heart; and few Christians actually have-- So that which is coming has to be immensely more than even promised; something that would get the whole world to pay attention to a way it would not hear of without authority behind it, and that authority being your own heart in response to such a thing--

Like, its all so much better than it appears; and it will be even greater when we are able to see it-- But that is when, one must become truly forgiven; because to know the true nature of sin, is something that would cause destruction to yourself, as once you learn of the way; such a thing cannot allow you to remain as you are-- Like such things are truly an issue in our situation, but that clarity of sin would leave all those of free will, with no choice but to let go of their old selves which they would see to be a beautiful lie, but a painful lie to let go of, and an even greater truth to grab hold of, that like looking at the light itself could be just as emotionally intense to move towards--

And yada yada--
Old 25-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Master
I think to summarize what I am saying is that Christ is Enlightenment. Buddha is Enlightenment. The names or titles are not important. Whether you call it the Christ consciousness or the Buddha consciousness. It is still the perfect-pure reflection of the Source in all of creation. Our soul may be human since it is created to be free, happy, individualistic, and creative, but the soul is also Divine and it's divinity is part of the Universal Divinity which the Bible calls "the logos , the Christ", and the Far East calls it "the Buddha nature, the Enlightened".

Unfortunately many of us are only human. We only identify and experience our human side, the "Son of man". But this was part of our evolution. We HAD to separate and forget our oneness with the Father to experience the many mansions (realms) of his Body of being. We forget the intuitive knowledge of our sonship/daughtership in order to develop our personalities and individuality. The other half of our journey is after developing through our ego we don't become a fully alive individual until we reconnect with the Whole. The other half is then remembering our divinity and incorporating that into our well developed humanity.

Souls like Buddha and Christ fully incorporated their divinity and humanity while walking in a human body. But the human body is very difficult to live in and God doesn't expect us to literally mock and mimic the life of the Saints and Ascended Masters. Remember, Christ was sent to us from the highest realms of divine consciousness that is why his birth was accompanied with a great astrological event. He was promised as the "perfected One" to the promised people of Israel. He was their "avatar" and consequently one for the whole world because of his universal appeal. But it took Christ many eons of evolution in other realms and planes who maintained a spiritual vibration and never partaken of the physical consciousness. That is why when he was born the gospel writers said he was "God made Flesh". We can't emulate his life literally because we are all different Souls from a different journey and we have our own part to play. Even the Buddha, a great Master is difficult to emulate even though he seems to be closer to us in terms of knowing Physical Life. I think Buddha appeals more to "Way of Living" because he knew better the human life since he lived it more than us in other lifetimes and his purpose was getting humanity to learn how to Live. The reason Jesus feels so distant is because he was a Higher being that is difficult to grasp. Remember he didn't like being in a human body. He would say, "How much longer do I have to suffer with this generation?!" Sometimes he came off pushy and aggravated with others who couldn't grasp his knowledge of divine consciousness.

Remember all Enlightened Teachers and Masters have their purpose and all religions are pathways to God.
Old 25-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Personally, I think enlightenment and salvation are two different things. Like apples and oranges, they offer different spiritual goals.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Personally, I think enlightenment and salvation are two different things. Like apples and oranges, they offer different spiritual goals.

Agreed......

Old 25-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Good afternoon Estelwen and Honza

Disagree, apples and oranges are fruit, as for enlightenment and salvation lead to the same goal.

Don't me mind just begin contrary
Old 25-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Master
Did Buddha teach enlightenment?

He told The Truth. Did he not? Some 300+ years before the manifestation and appearance of the Truth, personified, into the world.

God is Truth! Jesus? -
Said, " I am the way, the truth, and the life...
No one comes to the Father but through me."

Buddha told the Truth. Jesus is the Truth.
Personified.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Did Buddha teach enlightenment?

He told The Truth. Did he not? Some 300+ years before the manifestation and appearance of the Truth, personified, into the world.

God is Truth! Jesus? -
Said, " I am the way, the truth, and the life...
No one comes to the Father but through me."

Buddha told the Truth. Jesus is the Truth.
Personified.

Interesting take.