Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Is your consciousness going to merge or stay as the *I*?
Are we still going to be able to act as a single entity?
Is mind separate from consciousness or do we still keep it as a single entity?
In Spirituality there is no 'I', in the context of Ahamkara 'I' is a collection of 'invented things'. In Jungian psychology 'I' is the ego, which is the 'result' of perceptual reality. The psychology and the Spirituality are one and the same given various stages of translation.

What do you mean by 'entity'? You and everyone else on this planet is an 'entity', both individually and as a collective. Spiritually there are no entities if "We are One." Don't forget there are also collective of collectives. If you're looking for answers here, good frameworks of understanding are Gestalt Reality and fractals.

Every Spirit I've 'talked to' has been an 'individual' and many times I thought I was talking to a person. The models on which we build our beliefs seems to be flawed at best.

Mind is part of the 'mechanisms' that 'create' consciousness, horribly simply, and without mind consciousness would be stunted.

We can't have thoughts without a brain, thoughts are 'generated' by the brain. Those pesky signals flying around in your noggin.

Last edited by Greenslade : 10-04-2022 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
Everything did have a beginning, including our spirits.
In Spirituality there is no time, time is a construct. Spirit has a very different perspective on time and it's not linear like ours. Spirit is capable of 'predicting the future' because to them, what we would call the future is happening right here right now.

In science and quantum theory, all of time is happening all of the time and all of time affects all of time all of the time. We're 'here' because we're already 'there'.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Some of the ideas/theories/teachings/beliefs I read here I find horribly convoluted and for me they are mostly unfathomable.
"If you can explain it to a six-year-old you know what you're talking about."
Einstein.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Some of the ideas/theories/teachings/beliefs I read here I find horribly convoluted and for me they are mostly unfathomable.
In that an individual ego finds status, and the old saying is "A wealth of knowledge".
Old 10-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account
mediumship

All these ideas and side-conversations are interesting but largely irrelevant to the thread title, that of teaching via mediumship.

Mediumship can play a number of roles - showing how we survive death, teaching us a little about what happens when we pass over and healing being the most important ones.

Spirit guides don't go into great detail, presumably because they know that whatever they tell us in words can never adequately convey the rich complexity of the world of the spirit. We are like children beginning school with everything needing to be kept simple, building a little on what's been taught and learned earlier - up to a point.

No matter how accomplished any teacher may be, a child can learn only up to its personal capacity to understand what's being taught. It's the same for us adults learning from spirit guides through mediumship. Even the most accomplished academic may not understand any better than a regular guy.

Guides communicating through mediumship can go only to a certain point because listeners do not have the capability to understand beyond it.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
"If you can explain it to a six-year-old you know what you're talking about."
Einstein.
It's a smart-donkey statement but it's equally the case that someone does know what they are talking about but does not have the ability to explain.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Spirit is capable of 'predicting the future' because to them, what we would call the future is happening right here right now.
In science and quantum theory, all of time is happening all of the time and all of time affects all of time all of the time. We're 'here' because we're already 'there'.
Someone hearing an explanation may not have the ability to assess if it's kosher! For example I don't know what time not being linear actually means in practice so I can't challenge ideas put forward.

It's all very well referring to quantum theory but we don't know if it applies in the etheric dimensions. We are just assuming it does.

Tracker says in 'What Dreams May Come' "You'll hear a lot of smart stuff around here.It's usually right." But in this physical dimension that may not be the case.

blessings
Old 11-04-2022, 03:31 PM
hazada guess

Thanks' for your reply #7 bobjob.I'm having trouble with my PC at the moment. I cant seem to find Spiritual Forums on the search engines atm.It'll sort itself out eventually.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Thanks' for your reply #7 bobjob.I'm having trouble with my PC at the moment. I cant seem to find Spiritual Forums on the search engines atm.It'll sort itself out eventually.
my pleasure - When you've found this website's address add it to your 'Bookmarks' or 'Favorites' tab for easy access next time.
Old 29-04-2022, 09:09 PM
Master
We all have guides as a medium at times we need to change over Guides and give them good names for you too and oh my god I know by my name's I give them but to me it is the person that I give them but they are my guide to kiss me right and I would have I would have fuelled after by now I would have got a funeral director operative by now bullying me and put me off I will turn tables in them I'm stronger than them because I'm bully of dominating person I'll pass his much to get my own way because I would never do that I know it's wrong and told me anime like I'd say it's a round one my Guides told me and some I died as family in spirit and keep me in the lights at these days it is#
You could be a man a dad auntie and uncle or cousin or a friend or sibling but it will guide you to the right path if it's today I've only cordless 30 yes but I would have done

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔