Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-05-2022, 05:10 AM
Master

Thanks Utopia. What did the trick was emdr. Anything before that was breaking my trauma’s down by trying to intentionally go through it and reprocess it with full attention.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 01-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Ascender

I’m very sceptical about prognosies like this. Remember, the therapy industry has to have things to ‘heal’ so they survive and stay in business. It may not be in your therapist’s best interests for you to be healed though. It sounds like they might be putting subtle thoughts in your mind about you having to live with your traumas, so that you keep manifesting them, and coming back to them for however much you pay each time.

No trauma is incurable.

It may be that medicine as it is now can’t cure them, but that doesn’t mean that the Higher Power can’t. It is able to heal you of anything if you give it your permission to intervene. Then it will go to work in your life, your mind and your body, and heal your traumas.

I think it would be good for you to visit a regression therapist or someone similar, so that they can help you go back to the traumatic event, and then draw it out of you. I have read of people doing this (revisiting the moment of a car crash) and curing a persistent whiplash injury.

It doesn’t have to be a long, drawn-out process either, it can be done in a couple of sessions.

There is also the Kubler Ross curve in all of this. It’s a 5-stage process in which you come to terms with a traumatic or stressful event. The 5 stages are something like shock, denial, anger/resentment, sadness, peaceful acceptance.

I would like to add a 6th phase to it all: forgiveness and gratitude. Can you also forgive the event and any people involved? And also give thanks for the life lesson which it has presented to you? If you can, you will turbo-charge your healing, both physical, as well as mental and emotional.

So don’t suffer or feel that you have to live with these traumas, begin your more metaphysical journey now. Ask the Higher Power to heal you and give it your permission to come into your life and intervene. Then GIVE THANKS IN ADVANCE for the healing and see what and who start coming into your life.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:35 AM
Master

Right now the problem seems to be resolved. Am currently making progress on the rest of my problems. Doing some creative things as an outlet anytime soon.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 01-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hi,

Had a conversation with my therapist yesterday. We did EMDR, trauma therapy, because I’m suffering from severe PTSS (every form of PTSS is severe, but I say it because it surely feels like it). So I am now “recovering” from the therapy, as that is normal. However we figured out my symptoms got worse. I have worse flashbacks, worse anxiety, worse alarm system, worse nightmares, everything increased and got worse. The only thing that healed is that I can now look at it and just face it. I’m not running as much away from it anymore.

So it was suggested that I’m highly associative, hence I can’t process it properly. It’s too connected. It is only a theory. It only makes sense because yes I’m highly associative and I do have autism too. And with autism it’s known that sometimes they respond differently to treatment.

So now I got unsolvable trauma’s. At least, for psychiatric treatment. I’ve already tried a lot of the spiritual stuff which all didn’t work (for example the completion process and feeling through it). I’ve more traumatic experiences than is assumed as possible as well. So I have for example memories of war, which I have never been in in this life. As well as sexual abuse, which isn’t probable as well. Basically I have two lifetimes filled with trauma’s.

Just wanted to vent this. I suggested I might want to work on self-management then. Which is the only option that seems open now. I don’t have extreme outbursts of rage anymore, luckily. Usually I just get passive and get anxiety attacks when the trigger is too close.

Much kindness,

CW

Have you ever tried cognitive behavioral therapy? That is what is being used for autistic children, at least my grandson was given this therapy, and it helps a lot. It is different for children than adults, and part of the therapy includes giving that same therapy to the parents of the child, because a lot of the anxiety that the child feels is just picking up on the parents' anxieties.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Master

Hey,

Yest CBT is something I did a lot. Will do it again soon. It’s truly helpful. But only from someone who’s good at it. Not the silly therapy from a few years back lol..

Much kindness,

CW