Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-03-2022, 09:59 PM
skyman

Fluoride detox

What do you do to detox fluoride?

Can you be exposed to excess fluoride , and still remain spiritual?

Can borax help?
Can vit K2 help?

to decalcify the body.

How about decalcifying joints?
Old 03-03-2022, 10:02 PM
skyman

I think these minerals are critical:

iodine, zinc, borax, magnesium, selenium.

How about taking these for a period of time, to detox some heavy metals, and fluoride.
Would it work, or not? (in addition to healthy lifestyle).
Old 03-03-2022, 10:32 PM
What about a detox foot bath from a professional. Ya know with an ionizer
or de ionizer, I forget.
Doesn't clay - betonite...pull metals from the body? Internally, that is, but, also, a clay bath at spas..
in mud. We have them here in Colorado, USA.
Epsom salts 8 pounds in a hot bath...mag sulfate pulls things out like crazy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2022, 06:02 AM
skyman

Thanks, I'm looking for simpler solutions..
We don't know what we have stored in our internal organs, so maybe we should try to move them out, whether they are there or not.

I read heavy metal detox books. For removing LEAD, we can do chelation via EDTA, but another books says, if you have MERCURY , remove mercury first, because EDTA may
move mercury and dump it somewhere else in the body.

We have toxins stored in organs, and internal organs like brain, kidneys are more important than muscle or fat tissue.. we need to move toxins out of organs to blood, and immediately replace them with whatever was supposed to be there.. For example mercury mimics SELENIUM, and our body may confuse mercury with selenium and take mercury coming from food, air, or vaccines, and place it somewhere where we need selenium. If we take selenium, can
we move that mercury out? not sure, maybe we need to use some kind of FORCE. And let' s say we moved mercury out of the organ, and into the intracellular fluid or blood, and we need to move it out of the blood as well before it goes to another location in the body. We can use sauna for that purpose, or relax a lot to make sure our parasympathetic system works more than sympathetic system. But until it is moved out we need to make sure it doesn't stick somewhere else.

Boron competes with Fluoride
Selenium competes with Mercury
Zinc competes with Lead
Iodine competes with other halogens like Bromide, Fluoride, Chlorine (dioxins,..)
Zinc also competes with Copper but both are needed.
Magnesium may compete with several heavy metals, or may help in removing them.
BPA mimics estrogen, and excess estrogen can be removed with carrots, broccoli, cabbage etc (?)

I wonder whether spirutual stuff may also help.

Hot bath?: First need to make sure it is filtered water. Filtering water is not easy, for example I produce about 10 liters of filltered water in one hour using an activated carbon based filter (a simple one, countertop).

Another thing: Chlorine Dioxide .. It is praised for fighting against flu (or maybe more). I wonder whether it can help with detox as well.