Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-03-2022, 09:49 PM
skyman

Question What is spirituality and its concepts

"Spiritual" people seem to have their own keywords whose meaning seem to be obvious to them , but to outsiders they are totally strange, and hard to make sense of them.

First, do all spiritual people have the same language (maybe different words, but meaning the same thing, such as dimension and density), or are there differnet schools, which may contradict with eachother?

Here are some spirituality words:

consciousness
divine blueprint
template
karmic
starseeds
crsytalline energy
frequency
dimensio/density
source/god
time matrix
channeling
stargate
5d?
astral body
ascension
awakening
reincarnation
ark of noah/covenant
pyramides
yoga/meditation/praying
annuaki, plaedians, reptilians, orion group, founders, draco, who gave these name to them?
anything else?

alex collier says, the earth has its own consciousness. then I ask, does northern hemishpehre (or any other subset of the earth)
have its own consciousness also?

can the solar system be a made up system (made or moved by aliens).
there are strange coincidences realted to the moon.

blackhole, wormhole, quantum, time travel, did these come up in physics first, or were they already familiar in spirituality?

Does studying spirituality help in real life? For example can you remote view anything?
For example can remote viewers do better, in jobs, research, dating, robbery, avoiding accidents/natural disasters/fights, .. For example I can lose my keys, and can find them by remote viewing?

Why do all aliens all look like us, for example are there any et chickens, et trees, et insects, or all humanoids?

Why are we so close to monkeys genetically, if we were made by ets.
Why did et's remain ugly themselves, and made us beautiful.

Are wild animals 5d already (not brainwashed by cabal system)?

Basically need a nontrivial evidence for spirituality.

Existence of aura,..it is correct but it is not an evidence, but if it really weighs 20 grams, this means a lot.

Where can we get a spirituality 101 class,..if it is well established and a basis for all spiritual things. I mean one school can teach something based on their faith (such as a religion), and I'm not interested in such things.

if people talk to et's via their special contact, which language do they use?

Can you see ghosts, angels, etc, after meditation?
Can there be a such thing in your room watching you or manipulating you,...
and can you talk or fight with them once you see them?

Is it correct that everything has these bottom 3d, and if you want to go to 5d, then you also go to 4d, or ... Do we consider those dimensions as in math (vector space, manifold,..) or do these extra dimensions have a completely different character?

Can I be in above 5d already? How can I check it?
I'm more awake than most people, on many topics,
but I don't experience any spiritual phenomena.

I don't think one person can answer all, but any answer would be very valuable and be appreciated.

If spirituality has no effect on real life, why bother..
For example spiritual people also have life problems, age just like the rest,
probably they don't manage their time and money much better , or become more creative, ..
so what is the benefit of it, if any?

Last edited by skyman : 04-03-2022 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
You've posted a lot here but it's not about the religion and philosophy of Spiritualism. (see forum title: Religions & Faiths; Spiritualism)

Spiritualism has nothing directly to do with most of the words and/or categories you've listed. And Spiritualism in this forum has nothing directly to do with spirituality.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
You've posted a lot here but it's not about the religion and philosophy of Spiritualism.
And so it's best moved to ''General Beliefs"

Everyone is different, is all I can say...some that are very spiritual are into Tarot Cards, cool...while another could be
into the Sacred Heart of Jesus and practicing Novenas!
Neither one knowing much about the other.
Fun, huh?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And so it's best moved to ''General Beliefs"
perfect......
Old 04-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman

If spirituality has no effect on real life, why bother..
For example spiritual people also have life problems, age just like the rest,
probably they don't manage their time and money much better , or become more creative, ..
so what is the benefit of it, if any?

Good afternoon skyman

It's there

Choses, choses,

Only allow five
Old 05-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Master
I understand there’s a lot of questions and little answers- apart from spooky action at a distance… including pain, vertex’s teleportation- teleportation (everything thing is at one point of it’s life) that’s our divine blueprint- and in our consciousness and subconscious… reincarnation after reincarnation- exploding it’s self inside of us’ I’ve jumped about 30 times I understand- I can’t control it yet, or get away from damage and danger straight away yet but after a while I will jump….it’s our template and karma- our frequency is teleporting or was teleported when born, maximum star seeds - is our star seed,,, the only thing that climaxes,. Time and dimensions are incorporated also and god also has teleportation from the Big Bang had to expand into something and go somewhere/ so teleportation was the only answer and further than teleportation- it’s our awakening and our astral body can teleport also- all higher selfs are already with teleportation out on the horizon of alternative universes’ just we need to channel it - and all information that is channeled is channel through teleportation first- right down to its atoms and cubic….

The earth definitely has its own reincarnation and consciousness- definitely the hemispheres including divided and supreme-

Aliens are teleporters also- inclusive of animals- our shape shifters are truth to that

The pyramid's were built to align with the stars thus downing energy but all energy has teleported/

ghosts are apart of teleportation-

All insects ect are have teleportation also

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-03-2022, 08:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Do we consider those dimensions as in math (vector space, manifold,..) or do these extra dimensions have a completely different character?
That speaks to me!
But it's just like in maths / physics, there are in spirituality different languages and ways of modeling subsets of reality.
You're mixing plenty of things at the moment, but if you've just started this is completely normal. It takes years for things to make sense, just like sciences.

A few things:
There are truths (common to everyone), and there are subjective experiences.
There are truths that you will only be able to grasp if you experience (realize) certain things.
There are different ways of experiencing things beyond your current vision:
- meditation, with many flavors and ways of doing it
- dreams (lucid dreaming, astral projection)
- taking substances (if they are allowed where you live)
- mastering postures
- reciting mantras
- modifying your beliefs
- other ways I don't know?
Usually substances allow to realize there's something beyond, but you will return to your normal "you" after it,
while investigating with meditation and dreams takes time and dedication, but makes you evolve.

Quote:
Does studying spirituality help in real life?
Spirituality is, or can be, real life. It can transform you completely.

My advice would be to start reading about the main spiritual practices, you will then choose whatever fits you best.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:18 AM
skyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
- taking substances (if they are allowed where you live)

interesting.. so our govts might be making us take substances via air (chemtrails) or water, and maybe this is how we will all become 5D
Old 06-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Ascender
lol not any time soon I think
If you're into science, here an interesting link for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

And strobe lights I forgot to mention, it's easier than psychedelics
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=140699
Old 30-10-2022, 07:59 AM
Master

Interesting thoughts skyman. For me, when I was going thru a particularly hard time, I found that the Buddhist philosophy helped enormously. I’m not religious at all, but what I read just made sense and after applying it thru this trauma I actually got thru it all relatively sane and not bitter. I think we just have to take what we need when we need it and not worry about the rest.