Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-02-2022, 03:29 PM
Master

Will space aliens save us if we try to nuc our selfs ?

After watching Kiev fall. Its not quite over but I dont think there is much doubt at this time .
I dont think ***** will stop at Kiev . He wants Berlin .
He wants to take on NATO . I think this will go nuc. quite quickly .
I am not sure if ***** is sane .
My question for this forum is , do you think there are any higher beings that will try and put a stop to this ?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-02-2022 at 05:58 PM. Reason: In Rules, no political names, moved to UFOs
Old 25-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Master
They are on their way...... hopefully they will make it in time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-02-2022, 05:59 PM
nuc=nuke

No - I do not think so. What will be will be, just my opinion.
On their way? Maybe to watch.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Master

I guess we will see how this will play out . As my post is as much political as a UFO one , I thought it was a better fit where I put it . Ok , no problem . I am still hopeing that Putin keeps this just with Ukraine . But , I now see him as some kind of nut that wants to go out in a blaze of glory .
Old 25-02-2022, 06:31 PM
Master
From what i've heard from people who have either physical contact (very rare) with benevolent extraterrestrial or who can communicate telepathically with them, they have been told :

There won't be any major nuclear war on earth because the galactic federation will not allow this. Any attempt at a nuclear war will be immediately stopped by the higher beings.

Former Apollo Astronaut Says E.T. Intervention Prevented Nuclear War

https://ufoholic.com/e-t-interventio...llo-astronaut/
Old 25-02-2022, 06:35 PM
Master
this is a channeled message from of trusted source, Anne Givaudan. translated with deepl

DO BEINGS FROM SPACE INTERVENE TO AVOID CATASTROPHES ON EARTH?

Brothers and sisters of light we greet you.
We intervene today because many questions have been asked to our sister lately and they are questions that are difficult to answer...
In particular to this one: Do the Beings from space intervene to avoid catastrophes on Earth?
It seems important to us to be clear on this subject because much is said in these moments of trouble and physical and psychic fatigue that seem endless.
We do not intervene in everything that concerns the inhabitants of the Earth. Indeed, our ethics do not allow us to act in your place because the pitfalls that are yours are also part of your growth and it would be useless to make your path more comfortable if nothing changes in you. It would be like a band-aid without much effectiveness since everything would return to the way it was before, if you did not change your structure and your way of thinking and acting.
However, we cannot allow earthly actions to endanger other planets or affect them in any way.
We are not here to watch you destroy yourselves, that is a certainty and our interventions are done in a more discreet way since several of us are incarnated on earth to spread an energy and a light that everyone can make their own. We do not only work in the world of energies and thoughts since some of our people allow discoveries that advance the Earth and its inhabitants.
Those who have agreed to come to Earth are found in all walks of life and even if they do not do anything spectacular, their presence is a force that you cannot ignore. It creates a powerful energetic shield connected to the powers of the stars that are not embodied on Earth.
As far as the nuclear issue is concerned, there will be no nuclear world war because that would cause too much disruption to our brothers and sisters on the planets near Earth. In this particular case it is possible for us to intervene and we do so sometimes in order to reduce the catastrophes that could ensue.
When we say "we" we can only mean some of the beings of the stars. As far as we are concerned, (the Solar Ones) any intervention on earthly matter would have repercussions that would be too intense and would prove to be harmful because of the great energy that would be poured out, and we do not want that.
Look at your changing world instead of seeing what is falling apart. Changes of great magnitude are being born on your Earth.
Beings have incarnated with new data and are seeking to implement it on your planet. A movement is underway and nothing can stop it, nothing except fear can prevent you from being part of it.
This movement has no name because it is universal. It is like a wave that sweeps away everything in its path in order to clean up what no longer has a reason to be and to energize what must be.
It is everywhere because it is mainly in you. It is the part of you that rises up and knows that it can trust what its soul has chosen.
It is that part of you that stops fighting and lets go not because you lose but because you know you cannot lose anything.
It is no longer time to question how your world is or is not doing. You are at the right moment when change is taking place within you and outside of you.
You find it hard and feel like you are "rowing a boat without oars" :) as your deepest structures are changing.
You know it and we tell you that your world can only change as a result of your inner changes.
Your world is "feminizing" in the beautiful sense of the word, so listen to your intuition, be gentle with yourself, heal your thoughts and actions and bring joy to your life, so that everything you do will spread around you in healing and soothing waves. The world really needs it. Turn within and the change you make for yourself will ripple out into the world.
We love you and we salute you,
The Suns

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Old 25-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I guess we will see how this will play out . As my post is as much political as a UFO one , I thought it was a better fit where I put it . Ok , no problem . I am still hoping that ***** keeps this just with Ukraine . But , I now see him as some kind of nut that wants to go out in a blaze of glory .
Maybe you could not see the reason under your post as to why I *** some words...
so I'll let you know: In the Forum Rules NO political names are to be used ...not Mussolini or even Hitler.
Also, please read the Rules as to what they say about political talk.
''There won't be any major nuclear war on earth because the galactic federation will not allow this.
Any attempt at a nuclear war will be immediately stopped by the higher beings.''

That would be nice. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Madamedude

Space aliens, I hope they can grab and hang high the "five star" person, reaching through the mountain, us humans can't really reach through. I can't wait to meet our friends that are so used to snow and "directed" thoughts. That's one way to save us. Yes, the way I want to see it, but hey, smarter aliens do their thing, who am I to judge.

Last edited by Madamedude : 26-02-2022 at 01:09 AM. Reason: (=
Old 26-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Master

Ok , thanks . The people are putting up much more of a fight than I and others thought they might . As am American I say we wish you well . If things go south for the guy behind this I hope he keeps his fingers off the nuc button . I get the impression our friends dont like to interfear , unless its nessessary .
Old 26-02-2022, 04:14 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
From what i've heard from people who have either physical contact (very rare) with benevolent extraterrestrial or who can communicate telepathically with them, they have been told :

There won't be any major nuclear war on earth because the galactic federation will not allow this. Any attempt at a nuclear war will be immediately stopped by the higher beings.

Former Apollo Astronaut Says E.T. Intervention Prevented Nuclear War

https://ufoholic.com/e-t-interventio...llo-astronaut/

Sooo ... I guess they missed the nuclear bombing of Japan? And what's going on in the Ukraine right now - doesn't count because it's not "nuclear?" Ordinary bombs and missiles ... don't count - it's OK to kill people with regular weaponry?
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)