Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2022, 05:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Very simple, sit down, clear your mind, say or think: I now connect to........
what ever and wait. Feel the energy coming in. It should be at least heart level or above.
The rest is up to you.
Do you think there's actually an Archangel Michael somewhere in the ethos?
Old 24-02-2022, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus
Rah nam has a point. This is more like an eastern approach.
But faeries need to evolve too, provided the flashlight isn't too bright. We don't want hospitalizations.
I'm not using that many Watts.
If you look at the realm of the Fae, it runs parallel to the physical realms, for a good reason. It is responsible for the balance of all that is physical.
(in its most fundamental function)
The basic angelic energy has a very different function. It involves the transition from creation to manifestation.
Old 24-02-2022, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Do you think there's actually an Archangel Michael somewhere in the ethos?
What is called Archangel Michael is an angelic soul group.
The way I see it, all seven Archangels, (six are soul groups and one is Elohim)
hold in place an archetypal aspect in place for spirits/souls to work in and grow.

(of the six soul groups, three are angelic and three are Fae)
Old 24-02-2022, 06:12 AM
Seeker

Quote:
If you look at the realm of the Fae, it runs parallel to the physical realms, for a good reason. It is responsible for the balance of all that is physical.
(in its most fundamental function)
The basic angelic energy has a very different function. It involves the transition from creation to manifestation.

I see two different subcultures. The Kabbalistic (angels and archangels) alongside the hierarchy of the Fae (Faeries) that is more of a Scandinavian, northern make.

On the astral, these two hierarchies each occupy a separate subplane. There's a significant difference.

Regarding their manifestation in the physical, cultural members of each are scattered on this earth or the physical realm. To bring these two together...is a bad idea in my opinion,

Did you ever see Metatron commanding faeries? I didn't.
Old 24-02-2022, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Did you ever see Metatron commanding faeries? I didn't.
Not sure what this is. I only know Metatron is the planetary Logos.
Otherwise, I would say, our understanding of creation is very different.
Old 24-02-2022, 06:49 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Not sure what this is. I only know Metatron is the planetary Logos.
Otherwise, I would say, our understanding of creation is very different.

The planetary logos is a concept of theosophy. It is somewhat affiliated with the Gnostic approach, Metatron being an Archon.

The world of the Fae is a modern synthesis of The Arthur legends and the more general northern Asatru doctrine.

I'm not going to say that the Fae have the Walhalla as their heaven, but it shouldn't require a big stretch of the imagination to connect the two. I believe it is Avalon if i remember correctly. Theosophists have Shamballah as their heaven.

Our underdtanding of creation is different maybe yeah, as i tend more to a Gnostic or theosophical view.

On the "buddhic plane", the plane of unity, we are all brothers and sisters. Unfortunately not many Celtic fairies like the Christ. The more wise ones however, do, because they acknowledge and have some experience with the unity principle, the principle you are using. You are mixing things up. It requires some balls on the more advanced levels, if you know what i mean,
Old 24-02-2022, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
If you look at the realm of the Fae, it runs parallel to the physical realms, for a good reason. It is responsible for the balance of all that is physical..

Would you elaborate on what that means - keepin things in balance? How might one attain that?

Are all Fae part of a broader Fae soul group?

Thanks
pixiedust
Old 24-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Administrator
All you need to do to connect to any Angel or Arc angel is to speak to them,
they will hear you.

Namaste
Old 25-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Master
Archangel Michael channeled a book called Stairway to Heaven. It gives an interesting account of angels and other cosmetic content. I have personally worked with him in some of my work ie books and channelling.
Old 26-02-2022, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Would you elaborate on what that means - keeping things in balance? How might one attain that?
Are all Fae part of a broader Fae soul group?
While I was walking this morning, I thought about, how I can make this a little clearer.
To be able to see the Fae energy, which is within all that is physical, and it does not matter what it is, a chair, a fallen tree, a piece of plastic, perhaps we
needs to let go of our "solid view". Seeing everything as solid, where in fact it is not. If we could see the fluidity of everything, it would make it much easier. One could also see, arising out of these energies, not matter Fae or angelic, units, which become aware and eventually self-aware.
Self-awareness is achieved in third density, we are in at the moment.
Still in, until we fully transition to fourth density.

Incarnation for the Fae or the angelic is not a must, but rather the exeption.

So, when you say: How might one attain that? It is not something you need to attain, working toward balance, is written in your basic energy structure.