Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-02-2022, 02:30 PM
Newbie ;)

effective visualization

What is the best way to have effective visualization? I have read that you should be in a slightly drowsy state. I would relax and meditate but then it would be hard to focus on my goals, I would practically fall asleep. If I am more alert will the visualization still affect the sub-concious? Jack Canfield would read off cards but I wanted to keep my eyes closed.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:23 PM
Master

Visualisation is easier for some than for others. Ideally try to get into an alpha brainwave state where you are both relaxed and aware - this seems to be the optimal state for visualising. This also gives access to the subconscious while bypassing the analytical conscious mind.

You can do this through listening to binaural beats using headphones or through self-hypnosis. Plenty of books and websites available on the subject.

Peace
Old 04-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Master
Good advice has been said- I find by time I come to alpha beta waves I’ve been turned of and gone to sleep- dreams are full of my desires && my imagination is full of stuff, and reason - but my life is full of the things I wanted- I find my attraction gets answered very quickly…

Allowing me to get into trances and meditate states- is difficult when I’m producing THC for my waking meditation state-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-03-2022, 04:30 AM
Master
I've visualized things effectively because of my 3rd eye

What further helps is putting oneself in that energy space of "receiving" and "absorbing"
Old 14-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Getting into a relaxed yet aware state is key, I completely agree!
Old 11-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Ascender

Create a MENTAL MOVIE in your mind. Picture yourself having or being your desire in its complete form. Don’t say how it comes to you, because that is the job of the Universe. Visualise yourself experiencing it in its final, complete form and do this ‘from behind your own eyes’ so to speak. Do so for about 5-10 minutes each day until it has manifested because thoughts and visualisations have a strength in numbers effect. If you do this each day, then it sends out energy which in turn draws in synchronicities related to your desire. 5-10 minutes is about the right amount of time, but sometimes you can visualise for longer if you’re feeling good.
Old 04-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Seeker

Book1

To visualize effectively, it's important to find a balance between feeling relaxed and awake.
One good way is to aim for a slightly sleepy state, where you're very relaxed but not quite asleep.
This state makes your mind more open to the pictures you're trying to imagine.
However, it's common to struggle with staying awake.

Another option is to stay alert while visualizing.
This means staying awake and really focusing on your goals.
It might not be as calming, but it can still have a positive effect on your subconscious mind.
It's important to find what works best for you, because everyone's mind works a bit differently.

Including techniques to get into alpha state of mind can be very helpful for effective visualization.
The alpha state is like a state of calm alertness, which is great for creative imagining.
You can get there by calming your mind through deep breaths, meditation, or other relaxation methods.
It helps you access your subconscious more easily, which makes your visualizations more powerful.

Trying out different methods will help you find what works best for you and improves your visualization practice.

Best,
Sami