Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Bambo

Alot of people dent them and I think its because they are scared of what they cant see....... I think most spirits dont wanna hurt anyone and are looking for help......
Old 09-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Master

On why ghosts might still be hanging around. So might not know their dead . Some might believe there headed for an eternity of fire and brimstone in hell . Others might not want to leave loved ones.
Old 24-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Master
Yes some spirits are lost, tell them go to the light, and raise the energy vibrations 'vibes' of the property... Sometimes when things get moved around in the house, it can be your own spiritual support, Higher Self, Guides, Angels playing and getting recognition 'that they are there' to guide/protect you - they spend a lifetime looking after us with sometimes no recognition or thanks...

Just accept they are there, sometimes with a good morning - or was it you moved my child's teddy, or put his arm up waving at us - learn to remove the fear anyone with these issues, and smile again to lift the vibes of all the family and the property.

If it helps anyone here, please consider joining my/our - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

There's some entertaining posts on there, and you don't have to do anything just join.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Alot of people dent them and I think its because they are scared of what they cant see....... I think most spirits dont wanna hurt anyone and are looking for help......

This is so true - spirits are not always there to annoy people, they are stuck - ask do you know you are lost, tell them to go to the light... If its a dark one, raise the vibrational energy of the house with laughter and house plants, crystals and anything else that helps.

That spirit will be someone's child from many years ago.... Also check its 'there' and not sending messages from the lower astrals if its dark... Lol we are so learning all this at the moment, never get any feedback from people who get success with advice, they just go - so the knowledge/feedback is a trickle, which doesn't help others.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Bambo

A very nice reply my friend!!
Old 29-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Guide

We're never really alone..

I don't really believe in "they're stuck" or "they don't know they're dead"..
We all find our way to this place, more than once, so I think we know how to go back to where we came from.
Maybe it's more about wanting to leave or not, or energy that stays behind. Who knows.
Old 30-03-2022, 08:43 PM
Bambo

That may be true but I have heard people who commit suicide ARE STUCK IN THE HOUSE where they did it.... (Or wherever they did it)
Old 01-04-2022, 06:19 PM
asearcher

i believe too we can be stuck and not see the light, could be trauma behind it, and those who see clear can be a free choice to then not wanting to leave someone or something, and also we can make our our reality - just like that - and perhaps not even know we're dead because we just made everything how it looks in real life and don't even realize we are the creator of it. then it can be like the ones alive are the ghosts to that one, we're the "strange one" pushing ourselves in their reality. it could be that bad. i have been in a reality like that, that someone else created. can be lots of scenarios. one may be stuck, another not. all depend. also we got those who visit ,and they're not stuck. there's telepathy in that world so you might hear voices in your head. they also visit you those who want you to cross over, they do check on you. it is free will i think they can not remove from you. you have to want it. it's down to you. I've experienced seeing the light, tunnel through experienced of memories so not in this life, and i chose not to enter it as i did not trust it at first or maybe i was not dead enough just yet. i remember also being someone who was very attached to someone else still alive and that was my reason for staying til i thought that person would die but eventually i left, i understood and let known i could still visit. but i have all sorts of experiences. no one has to believe me though, LOL. I've had a spirit who knew someone that we both knew but that i did not know and to me that was far fetched. when being described the looks of what this person looked alive I had no idea who that could have been. time does not exist on the other side so i learned not to feel sorry for a spirit from a time aspect which i did at first as I too have experienced everything over there is "now". I think you have to experience it to get it. one of my issues is that spirit has attached themselves to me but i have not been able to see them but been able to sense them, their essence, their feelings. have also had experiences of someone making sounds etc so i would know it was there alright and when i said I can not see you but I know you are there - it all went dead. it had not meant to frighten me I think. when I was a child and a little older than that i did see but it was a different state of mind and i did not give myself credit that i did see. i'm still very humble and still unsure about it all if, when it happens, as to me it is another pair of eyes i have to wear and i think a part of me is fighting it and i can't explain it. i then see them very clearly .it goes much better during meditation or dreaming state and when coming out of it. also if they want to send me images. i can only hold concentration for very short amount of time before i get tired. so lets just say i have my limitations, LOL. i think i have to learn to not let my left brain too much into this, it only cuts things off. one has to follow the waves instead, accept, not think.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I don't really believe in "they're stuck" or "they don't know they're dead".. We all find our way to this place, more than once, so I think we know how to go back to where we came from.
I had a cat once that didn't know. He died very suddenly, and his "ghost/spirit" came screaming into my bedroom and jumped on me terrified. I comforted him and told him he was dead and he disappeared. I went out and looked for his body but never found it. (There's 1000's of acres of woods here.) His "ghost/spirit" returned after a while and we "hugged" and said our goodbyes. It's really nice to be able to say goodbye like that. Makes me know he's ok.

I think, especially with sudden deaths, it can sometimes take a bit of time for folks to realize what's happened.

Far as I know there aren't any "humans" stuck in my house. I can find echoes of people all over the place, but no actual people. I do talk to the house from time to time though. It's way older than me (nearly 200 years I think) and it's quite friendly. We take care of each other.
Old 18-04-2022, 08:57 PM
Seeker
I don’t think that ghosts are stuck. I think that they are people that have died and just like to visit favourite places from when they were here.

I have a ghost attached to me personally, and not to the house. She comes to visit sometimes, often makes her presence known, and I love to see her. She’s not someone I’ve known in this lifetime and has said through a medium that we knew each other in a previous life.

My house has two ghosts that I know of. They don’t interfere with our lives nearly as much as they used to. We just accepted them. I’m the one that’s more aware of them than anyone else.

When a pet died years ago, he came up to me as a ghost, nudged my leg, and then trotted off down the hallway and out through the front door. I feel that he was saying goodbye. It’s something that I’ll never forget.