Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Master

I agree Native spirit. My father would say that as well.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:25 AM
Master
Face your fears and overcome them, there is really nothing to fear at all. Love yourself wholeheartedly.

If your a Godlover you'll go to heaven when you pass, or there's also the afterlife if you not Godly or the otherside.

3 different places you could end up at, just love your way in the door.

Amen
utopiandreamchild
Old 22-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Master

Beautifully said utopiandreamchild.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Seeker

True. If I sit to think about it from a limited view of course, nothing sounds great. Living for eternity, not existing or coming back as a vulnerable infant again. 🙃
Old 07-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Seeker

[quote=sadguy347]I don't want to go through the horror of childhood, or to lose my identity, or worse be reincarnated as an evil person or someone suffering in a horrible part of the world.

I hate this idea that we are sent here to learn.
In my studies of physics, philosophy, and religion plus a lifetime of dreams since I was a small child I have seen the world of the dead.
In the dreams an ancient Rabbi often appears. He speaks to me and I speak to him. He first appeared at the time of Jesus. He says that some people reincarnate. Yet the majority achieve the local Heaven or the outer darkness. Few achieve the pit of hellfire which is at the center of our sun. There is no eternal haven or hell.
To achieve heaven is to be purified and then become part of the collective where you will meet your loved ones and eventually become one with them and your God. In general people who reincarnate are there to serve God best. You could not be a reincarnated Hitler because there is no escape from hellfire for him. This year I made 83 years and soon I will leave the world. I will enter the Jewish heaven and be purified and meet my Wife and my Son. Then I will fade into the memory of the Jewish God who is a son of the Father God. About 800 years from now I will be born again upon the New Earth of Higher man.

Last edited by Native spirit : 10-07-2022 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:51 AM
Pathfinder

My perspective on the OP's ideas

So perhaps my experiences can offer you some comfort & clarity: for starters your fears are both reasonable and valid.
My experience dictates that the egg is incorrect. Thusly, I'd say don't worry about it, as it would be a horrific reality that wouldn't deserve to exist (imho) and my spirit guides and I would have prevented such a horrific nightmare with the help of everyone who felt similarly from being our current reality. However, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but indeed people (souls, spirits, etc, whatever you want to call beings lol) CAN reincarnate through time, BUT that said it's worth mentioning that it isn't a highly typical experience, and that such things including reincarnation in general is done on a voluntary basis. That is you won't be ripped into another unpleasant life. In fact what I recall is that essentially a plan to prevent exactly that kind of thing was somewhat recently successfully implemented, so worry not.
That said, reincarnation isn't the boogeyman you're afraid of, like all processes, it has facets that give you a measure of control of how you engage with it (including whether you choose to abstain and stay in the Restful Place which is essentially the heaven you're hoping for).

For example I've almost always chosen to be able to remember more or less all my lives (or the things I cared enough to note and remember), including foreknowledge from recollections of the life I was currently living, but once again I chose this (and with good reason, in fact to help with creating the backup of everyone's souls, and I suspect I was the one to tell you about the failsafe. As I often described things in that particular way) and I understand why most couldn't handle such things and would prefer not to remember a wide range of things, thusly such a thing has been facilitated (its a recent change to the spirit world) so that nobody is forced to do things they can't handle and consequently get badly injured or destroy themselves spiritually as had happened in the past.
I've often felt similarly b/c I have gone back lived near identical lives that were just variations on theme and despite minimizing how much of it I had to deal with, I still would often dread the idea of having to do that kind of garbage again when I was younger, but eventually after my NDEs I was able to recall that this is the last one, I will not live another life on this material plane any time soon and I finally get to rest. I suspect that you're in the same boat in regards to that feeling.

I get hating that idea of being here to learn. If it helps many people are, but many are here to help accomplish a now completed goal and also minimize suffering in the world as much as possible. Though I mostly just hate how people use that idea to invalidate the experiences of other people who came here PRIMARILY to do a series of jobs (not like 9-5 nonsense lol) and learning is incidental, as those in my position and I presume yours, were forced to learn at an accelerated pace and gain obscene knowledge and wisdom to be able to complete said tasks.
So in summary you have nothing to worry about.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Pathfinder

Bunny

[quote=sadguy347]Hi.

They get to reunite with their families, enjoy a version of heaven for a while and then they get to relive their old life, but in a better way. Free of any tragedies, they get to choose their lives etc, alongside their loved ones and others.

That to me would be the best afterlife and went back and created the first universe that spawned all the others.

I guess you would call these aliens god.

I agree entirely that the two can be reconciled. And yeah, to my knowledge and recollection from the spirit world, yeah, that's basically how things are except, they beings you're referring to are not outside of the universe. They're very much a part of it. And they like all beings are just people. Very, very, very intelligent. Learned, and wise people who did the required research to be able to essentially quantify the soul for later reconstruction, and they then collected said data and reconstructed the dead essentially. But yeah, that is part of the spirit world/afterlife as I recall (:

Last edited by Native spirit : 10-07-2022 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote rule no more than two or three sentences

Namaste
Old 11-07-2022, 02:56 AM
Ascender
I am on the very same fence just like you. When Abraham says, "We will absolutely want to return after this life to enjoy it...." by Ester Hicks This is the think I want a choice over...I turn 50 in 3.5 months and my life has been like 75 percent unhappy and pain filled and impoverished. If I can come back into a life of luxury and with truly mentally healthy family is guaranteed, then maybe I will.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Master
Reincarnation is the hardest thing man has to go through those people that experience death from fire life after life-

Mini hell is already on earth…

Getting away from pain is healing the separation we have with other elements and horizons—-

We can’t get away from the fact that suspended animation seeks us all out when the death of our body’s occurs and we are locked away for a amount of time until we reincarnate back into a body; be it the same image or a different one…

All while trying to keep your consciousness…

I reincarnate in next 10 years or so~ at least the death of my body is beginning to unfold…

Those that murder : karma is greater and the pain is greater

At least some countries accept assisted suicide- to die in dignity and peace

Until then I doubt our souls will really die.. because the karma..

Persistence and dignity: we just get smoked out ~ while death of body’s the soul lives on unless your one of the lucky ones and receive a heart attack to your soul…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)