Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
That is indeed how many people feel. I hear you.
many people? How many people and how do you know how many? Please don't extrapolate from personal to general without evidence to support.....
Old 10-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I did not read most of the replies so I do not know what they said. I think if you cannot do anything about it then do not worry about it. We have this life to live and it is pointless worrying about what might or might not happen in the next life. Worrying about it can cause anxiety, stress and depression. Make the most of this life and be the best person you can be. If you do that then there is nothing to worry about. Enjoy this life and get on with it.

I agree with this, but not only does worrying about something you don't know will happen, or worrying about not knowing doesn't just cause you emotional pain, it takes you out, completely out so that you do not participate in your life as it is Right Now. It is one thing to think about or remember a past life and let that just be something that is barely important, but to waste time worrying about any future, in this life or the next only serves you to not pay attention to what you need to right now, do you look into your kids eyes every day to be sure they are ok? Are you available to interact, talk or take care of your loved ones when they need it, to take care of yourself etc.?

The same goes for dwelling in the past, which you cannot change. It is a bad mental habit that will cause you problems in your current reality.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
, do you look into your kids eyes every day to be sure they are ok? Are you available to interact, talk or take care of your loved ones when they need it, to take care of yourself etc.?
I do that all the time. I care about them very much.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
That's a different emphasis and I said similar. But it still doesn't help those who may have fear that they'll "be sent back" as if there's no choice in the matter.

You don't have that fear because your belief is "When yer dead, yer dead." so for you it's much easier than it is for those who are afraid.

I really think that they need to somehow overcome their fears of reincarnation. Therefore, turn to love and appreciate the life they have, had and is to come. Observe all thing's through the eyes of love.
Love utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 12:05 AM
Master
Fear naught, love all thing's. Thats the path to becoming a pure positive energy. Good for approaching all of life's obstacles including fear of reincarnation.

utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Guide

Sadguy I really understand your perspective and fears.

When I was at my worst mentally I was too scared to take my life in case I was reincarnated into a worse life to make up for what I didn't 'learn' in this one, assuming there's lessons I'm supposed to learn.

I can still envisage reaching the other side and God/Source or my guides/ancestors saying 'what the hell did you do that for?!'

Fear is an awful thing, but as someone else said, your suffering is right now, in this life. I don't know much anymore, but I know the point of power is in the moment and that is where peace can be found. When I get freaked out or experience other painful emotions I try to show myself love and compassion in a way that a loving therapist has done. I remind myself that if the fabric of the universe/God is love, we're not going to be judged or forced into doing what we don't want to do. Currently we're looking at life from a human perspective but it will be different when we cross over and no longer have such limitations.

Focus on the present. Show yourself love. That's what's real.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Master
Fear naught, love is our guide and protector.

utopia
Old 15-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
I don't want to go through the horror of childhood, or to lose my identity, or worse be reincarnated as an evil person or someone suffering in a horrible part of the world.

This is both terrifying and depressing me. I hope that maybe some stories of NDEs and afterlife studies here can perhaps ease my worry. Is reincarnation mentioned in NDE experiences. I hope not. I really hope not.

Im no expert on metaphysics or guru of any sorts but based on my many years of research having studied nde, and obe's and regression therapy as well as having looked into "genuine" channeled material! After your physical body has expired, dont go towards the tunnel with the white light at the end of it. This very sophisticated and advanced (et) technology is being used on souls to lure them and keep them within the matrix!

You dont have to worry about your karma that you built up in this lifetime so long as you forgive yourself for harming or hurting others and forgive others for the same! After this you see it for what it is and are no longer bound by your karmic cycles that you most likely will never resolve because of amnesia which is a program embedded within these vessels we are calling a human body. We are "not" our bodies not these bodies anyway.

Instead ignore any being whether its a spirit guide or otherwise that tells you they want to help you cross over and instead with your thoughts an intention and focus on going through the electronic barrier or grid which surrounds our planet! I can go more into detail about this grid if you inquire further (provided you want to choose this option). You'll be outside the grid and into the realm of the archons, the seven heavens where Saturn is the seventh heaven. You may get a glimpse of some odd or curious things or even a conflict and maybe some of the space wars in the solar system and from here you think to yourself, i want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself! You'll appear there almost instantly. You can choose where in the Milky Way Galaxy you want to go but a sure thing would be to just go to the highest aspect if you are not aware of the history of some of the asterisms and constellations ruled by The Annunaki/Archons such as Sirius and Ursa Minor!

Its not just a matter of going through the grid because you have to match the frequency so by working on yourself and raising your frequency to the best of your ability while you are here then when the day comes and your body has expired physically you "exit" the patrix!

To me personally this is more metaphorically attractive then recycling (or reincarnation for the feint hearted), assisting by reincarnating into the new human or The Singularity. We have to also work on as many fears as we possibly can while here because once "out there" fear may get the best of us and we may opt for the tunnel instead because thats all we've ever known. Your thoughts and intention are stronger than the force in which is pulling you. The tunnel itself has a gravitational pull and if we have doubts we'll be more drawn to it. You can after all imagine yourself away from the tunnel and it wont pull you in as well.

You have fear about reincarnation and or concern about it because reincarnation itself is not a natural process! Its done with advanced et technology with the intent to trap and control.

The current personality you currently have is the one you are taking with you so there is no need to be concerned about your other "splits" spread across time 4 space. They are all apart of you as the whole and will exist as an expedited experiences you had which will all become apart of your Oversoul (Higher Self)!

Theres no need for me to talk about the so called afterlife scenario just know that our thoughts are extremely powerful!

I hope this even remotely helps some!
Old 21-05-2022, 03:11 AM
Master
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.

Amen utopia
Old 21-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Administrator
I remember a saying my grandmother used to say.
Don't worry about things that you have no control over Live for today and be thankful for what you have got.
This makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Namaste