Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
In "Dreams, evolution, value fulfillment", Session 891, Seth says:
Very simply: You want something, you dwell upon it consciously for a while, you consciously imagine it coming to the forefront of probabilities, closer to your actuality. Then you drop it like a pebble into Framework 2 [*], forget about it as much as possible for a fortnight, and do this in a certain rhythm.

[*] Framework 2 is the nonphysical source of physical reality. Framework 1 is the everyday physical reality.
http://al-worldview.blogspot.com/201...ssion-891.html

Goal set: trying to forget everything I want for 14 days
Old 13-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Master
You wanna feel good. And able to focus on anything that IS good long enough that you FEEL good.

Everything/anything that anyone has ever wanted, does ever want or will ever want, is because they think that they will feel better in the being, doing or having of it. FOREVER. ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY.

You wanna feel good, PERIOD. Unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions. Unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally. You wanna feel good.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Very simply: You want something, you dwell upon it consciously for a while, you consciously imagine it coming to the forefront of probabilities, closer to your actuality. Then you drop it like a pebble into Framework 2 [*], forget about it as much as possible for a fortnight, and do this in a certain rhythm.

[*] Framework 2 is the nonphysical source of physical reality. Framework 1 is the everyday physical reality.
Great post.

I will like to add that it is important that a person must be grateful for what he/she already has, even if he/she thinks what he/she has is bad/negative, instead of worrying about what he/she wants and/or does not have.

I mean bad/negative are only concepts/judgments of the good and positive, which the eternal and infinite right here and right now is, the mind/self/Self just does not see or perceive it as a good/positive opportunity to grow/evolve mentally and emotionally.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us...

If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.

This is great insight. This was how something that I started manifesting on since year 2019 came true - came to fruition amazingly
Old 14-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
This is great insight. This was how something that I started manifesting on since year 2019 came true - came to fruition amazingly
That oven example WAS a good example...the only thing I would add...is be happy, smile cuz the chicken will be done!
That trust and inner smile is a great part of the manifesting equation, too!
Like Jesus said...you already have what you have asked for!
Then all the New Thought authors said the same thing...Neville Goddard was a big one for people to be aware of.
Be happy about what you asked for or want.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That trust and inner smile is a great part of the manifesting equation, too!

Thank you for the reminder, wise Miss Hepburn
Old 11-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Ascender

I’m not so sure about this way, it works for some but not for me. I have a really good long-term memory and I don’t ‘just forget’ about the things I have done. What I find better, is to focus on a desire each day, and keep on doing so for as long as it feels good. If I’m feeling less than good or trying to force it in some way, I then stop and start again when I’m feeling better.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us. Imagine you want to cook a chicken. After you have cleaned and seasoned the chicken (putting energy and telling the universe what you want), you put the chicken into the oven. Then, you wait for the chicken to be cooked by the oven (wait for the Universe to manifest the thing that you desire for you). If you don't trust your oven or don't trust your judgement on how the chicken should be cooked in the oven (e.g. temperature), you will open the oven door very frequently to check your chicken, which will slow down your cooking. If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.

Love this analogy! Now I'm hungry for roast chicken!!
Old 12-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Master
Seth: Very simply: You want something...

Quote:

Inavalan,

Thanks for providing this reminder of how potent the Seth material still is. I remember being keenly aware how this particular reference started me on the journey to energize the meaning of what is nowadays called "Manifesting". It is rewarding to see, since then, how congruous Seth's statements above are to these others' words, so succinctly:

From Bashar:
Here's the "physics" of how this works:
"Just as a radio must first vibrate at a particular frequency in order to "receive" the one particular broadcast (from all of the possible simultaneous broadcasts) that happens to be vibrating at that same frequency, likewise...
Each belief gets you vibrating at a unique set of frequencies.
These frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those holograms vibrating on the same frequencies. That is, out of the "background" universal matrix of infinite possible holograms (all of the infinite possible "versions" of reality that are simultaneously existing), those holograms and symbols that synchronistically vibrate at the same frequencies as the frequencies of your belief, get "pulled out" from this matrix and "received" by you as the actual "external physical experiences" that you then sense as "real" - that you sense as "objective reality". So each belief is a unique set of frequencies which is a template that determines which holograms you attract into your experience."

From Neville Goddard:
The rich man, poor man, beggar man or thief are not different minds, but different arrangements of the same mind, in the same sense that a piece of steel, when magnetized, differs not in substance from its demagnetized state, but in the arrangement and order of its molecules. A single electron revolving in a specified orbit constitutes the unit of magnetism. When a piece of steel or anything else is demagnetized, the revolving electrons have not stopped. Therefore, the magnetism has not gone out of existence. There is only a rearrangement of the particles, so that they produce no outside or perceptible effect. When particles are arranged at random, mixed up in all directions, the substance is said to be demagnetized; but when particles are marshaled in ranks so that a number of them face in one direction, the substance is a magnet. Magnetism is not generated; it is displayed. From: http://www.thepowerofawareness.org/chapter-two

From Quotes of Abraham:
The Universe is abundant with everything that you want. It's not testing you. It's benevolently providing for you. But you are the orchestrator. You are the definer, and you do it through your joyous anticipation. If there is an emotion that you are wanting to foster, that would serve you very, very well, it is positive expectation. It is excited anticipation. :)---Abraham From: Quotes of Abraham https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...9&postcount=10

From these sources, and others, I've learned to positively, excitedly, anticipate the reaffirmation that:

AS INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSIONS OF THE I AM THAT I AM,

....We are each, ourselves, the embodiments of The Only Power There Is to fulfill every need.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 12-06-2022 at 06:36 PM. Reason: clarify meaning
Old 12-06-2022, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
...[/b]
Wiki says:
"Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs based on what might be pleasing to imagine, rather than on evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire."
How wrong they are to look down Imagination! They have no clue, and are proud of it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.