Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Master

Thank you johnjohnes381 for your suggestion.

asdronin you might like to hear my son heard yesterday afternoon, the youtube I am that meditation and he thought it was really good. He said I can see why you can get into a meditative state. I was surprised to hear that from my son as he is not into meditation or anything similar. I do not talk to him about this subject as he does not believe in it.
Old 17-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the advice AstralSuzy, well I notice my body is relaxed but my mind I think isnt fully relaxed, hopefully the tapes Im following will help in that as these are suppossed to put us in states of mind that are harder to achieve by urselves like the void.

Well yes, I think my friend was about to ap just as you said some symptoms are more common than others, I will see if he manages that soon, I think he is really close.

So one has to concentrate into things in the astral to avoid thinking of the physical life, I have heard that, but also I have heard when people project they kind of forget some things, like maybe get distracted and dont remember what they had to do, it would be good to do as you said like have a reminder to know what you have to do and what not.

I will check inbox, Im sorry, Im sure its there if you sent it but I forget to check, Im very sorry.

Thanks for your kind words AstralSuzy, you are the one helping me a lot, but if this helps you too then Im happy for you too, I believe having other people to talk about ap and how we are progressing is important because we see what can we try next, probably if I was trying ap alone I could have never thought about so many things you have adviced me and about using these tapes.

Thanks for sharing this Johnjohnes381, it sounds interesting, I will check that out for sure. I believe some asian cultures use similar technique to that you described in their regular routine. Also you are right and increasing energy levels cant be bad.
Old 17-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Experiencer

Also thanks for telling about what your son thought with the I AM meditation, Im glad to hear he liked it even if he is not into ap, certainly is beautiful music to meditate and feel better
Old 17-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Experiencer

My friend got half out and after that he felt like he is still half out, what could he be doing wrongly?
Old 17-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
My friend got half out and after that he felt like he is still half out, what could he be doing wrongly?
When he is feeling half out he needs to move himself further out until completely out. He needs to move his spiritual self out. That may sound hard but it is not. It is like moving your physical body. Think of it like he is moving his physical body and he should get out. I have found there is a time limit. If he takes too long to do it that can make it end. Very important to not think of the physical self otherwise it will end even if it is a slight thought. Also he has to believe he can do it. Long ago I was having trouble in trying to get out and I was finding very difficult. It was because I was not confident I could do it. When I got more confident it was easy to get out. I had no problems. When I was struggling get out I was saying again and again I can do it. I eventually got out but it was hard work.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:00 PM
Master

Hi asdronin You do not have to concentrate in the astral. You just have to make sure you forget about your physical life and you should stay in the astral for longer.

It is very easy to get distracted in the astral. Someone talks to you and it can easily turn into a dream. It is easy to forget things. I think if I remember to get myself alert I will not forget things nearly as much.

I used to use the tapes in the mornings long ago. I would listen to it for a while then I would stop listening to it. I find it better to stop listening to it after a while. My mind is relaxed and I find if I keep listening to it for too long it becomes a distraction. That is me. You may be different and we do things what suits us best.
Last night before going to sleep I practiced ap. I mostly do not ap before going to sleep. I am not tired so it is not a problem. I was lying on my back and I saw something about paper. I woke up and I went to sleep. I woke up again about 3.30am. I was lying on my back meditating. I went out of my body instantly. I was at a cinema and it was dark. The movie ended and the lights came on. I went to get up to walk out of the cinema and I woke up. That was a dream. I wanted to try again so I stayed on my back but after a while I decided to turn on my side as I had to get up early the next morning. I was meditating and I was aware I was in the astral. I was in the shopping centre. I forgot about my physical life so I was there for a while. I forgot to get myself alert. I was talking to someone and what she said sounded like a dream. I woke up about 5.00 am. I am saying to myself what I have to do during the day so it will become automatic and hopefully I will not forget anything in the astral. If you forget things it can wreck things or make the experience not as good.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The most effective method for me is always going to be by implementing love into my experience.
To love a thing once is enough to attract it into your personal experience including thing's such as AP's and OBEs or a soulmate possibly?.

Hands down the B E S T's.

Love utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 05:39 AM
Master

I agree utopiandreamchild. It is good to have love and show kindness. That reminds me, I was in the astral a long time ago when this happened. It only happened once and it could have come from my mind so it may not be real. I do not remember exactly what I saw but it looked frightening. I was not afraid and I felt love for this person. I do not know if it was a person, I cannot exactly remember. The person saw me and took off fast away from me.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I was not afraid and I felt love for this person. I do not know if it was a person, I cannot exactly remember. The person saw me and took off fast away from me.

Thats good emotional control, I'm proud of you, well-done. Wow, you must have grown alot since then I bet.

Love and appreciation.
utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Thanks AstralSuzy, also thanks from my friend, I told him what you adviced, I think tomorrow he will manage to ap for sure.

Also its good to know, just forgetting about physical matter we can stay longe rin astral.

Well I want to listen to all tapes and see if I can reach a state with them, and if its the case then of course do the same without the tapes, they say in tapes that this is a tool for later learn how to do it without it.

Im sorry you went into these dreams AstralSuzy, Im sure you will ap next time, its very hard to distinguish sometimes, right? this is something that happens to me too, like the other day when I had a dream where I finally managed to ap, in the dream it looked like real but later i found it was not.

How do you manage to have such emotional control? as Utopiandreamchild mentioned its good control you had over your emotions, I can barely control them in my dreams