Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Pathfinder

How To Bring More Joy To ALL Your Manifestations (Both Deliberate And Default)

It is said that what you see in others is what you see in yourself. The admiration you have for others comes from an untapped potential within you calling for your attention. This is an unused potential that wants to grow and be amongst your commonly expressed traits and characteristics. On the other hand, that which you dislike in others is that which you dislike about yourself. This is a part of you brought to your awareness which needs work and needs to be replaced with your stronger traits. We all ultimately wish to be content with ourselves. In that contentment would lay the foundation for an indestructible confidence.

Confidence is beautiful. When you have faith in yourself, you are more magnetic and attractive. You may even seem taller than you are to all that whiteness your presence when you are confident. Confidence is a firm belief in your abilities because they have passed many tests and have been proven.

People who have a genuine inner gratitude for themselves will tend to have a sincere appreciation for other people. If you give attention to what is ugly about you, then you will notice what is ugly in others. If you know what makes you remarkable, then you will recognize what makes others remarkable. The same holds true if you turn the tables. You can find what is attractive about yourself by noticing what you find attractive in others. It takes a little practice, but the rewards are handsome. The way to do this is to allow yourself to be open and see in others what you find attractive and appealing.

When seeking the strong traits in yourself, through others, the state of mind you must have throughout the day is, “Does this person have any traits or characteristics which if I had, would improve the quality of my life?” I cannot say this enough; if you can see the admirable traits in others, it's because you already have them. They are tucked deep within you, and by doing exercises like this, you're allowing them to call for your attention.

For every person you see, I suggest you take a mental note that there is something about them that is admirable and let it be. If there is something that sticks out that you admire then make a mental note of it or jot it down on paper. There is no need to stare at people as if they are aliens from another planet. You only need to know that if a well-chiseled characteristic or trait is in your presence, you will recognize it. Giving your subconscious this assignment of awareness is enough to help you notice results. By believing there is something admirable in every person you come across, you will allow the rest to take care of itself.

Your confidence is your strength. Confidence and strength go hand-in-hand because they are very much alike. After you set forth to find admirable traits, and as you realize that everyone has an admirable quality in them that you will appreciate, ask yourself this for each person, “What makes this person strong?” Strength is how others cope with traumatizing experiences and rise above. Strength is composure in messy situations. Strength is found in a person who shows pride, not only in their home but also in their community. A strong person lifts others up. Any fool can take cheap shots at others in attempts to knock them down to their pathetic level. Nowadays we call those people trolls. Anyone can be a troll, but it takes an individual of strength and genuine inner power to lift others up.

Self-confidence is usually tied in with self-esteem, but the two are slightly different. Having self-esteem is being appreciative and respectful of yourself regardless of personal mishaps because that's how you were made. Self-esteem makes a person more attractive than someone who is just self-confident because we as humans tend to treat people the way they treat themselves. However, self-confidence will strengthen self-esteem and vice-versa because they are intertwined. As you overcome obstacles in life and build your self-confidence, your self-esteem will grow as a result. As you realize your potential, you will be more likely to accept the greater challenges in life which will further strengthen your confidence and empower your self-esteem.

Next after self-confidence and self-esteem is value and what makes others valuable. Again we all have talents and gifts. However, some of us use our talents and gifts to the point of making a real difference in the world. This is a valuable person. Notice this in others if nothing more than for inspiration so you can follow in their footsteps. Valuable people help shape the world for the better, and they do it one person at a time. It is enough to start realizing that you also have many valuable strengths, to get you on the right path.

For the sake of clarity, concerning my choice of words, displayed-characteristics are surfaced-evidence of traits, and the surfacing of your strong attractive traits is the goal. Your traits are what you inherit. Your traits are your nature and who you truly are at your core-being. This doesn't mean we all express our traits; this means they are there. As we learn new attitudes and take on new beliefs that contradict our true inner traits, we express our traits differently. These learned contradicting beliefs and attitudes warp the pure expression of ourselves because our traits are restricted. Therefore, the trick is not in the obtaining of your traits; the trick is to unlearn all the nonsense that has been apprehending the true genuine expression of your pre-installed traits. As you become more aware of your true natural traits, you will be made aware of the garbage-attitudes and garbage-beliefs that need to be unlearned. This is garbage that will surface from your subconscious like garbage surfaces and floats on a dirty river. The surfacing of this garbage is a call for you to clean it up. You will know when this garbage surfaces and requires your attention. That said, self-improvement is not about acquiring traits that are outside of yourself, but instead is about cleaning the sludge that is hindering the traits within yourself.

Keep in mind there are people out there who have inherited their abilities. Maybe they were raised to be like that or perhaps it's in their genes. Perhaps it was learned in another lifetime. You could never be completely sure which is why you should NEVER compare yourself to the person or tie the trait(s) with the person. You are only to single out the traits and characteristics you genuinely admire then stay focused on them so you can grow into those features. This is because if you saw it and noticed it, then it‘s already within you.

Once you have found characteristics and traits you admire, you need only stay aware of them throughout the day. Doing this alone is enough to make them surface. The psychological term for this would be somewhere in the “identity through association” category.

The challenge, in the beginning, is in disciplining yourself to stay focused on the characteristics and traits you admire. Although the concept is a simple one, staying focused takes a strong will in the beginning until habits are formed. As you stay focused on the qualities you admire, you are allowing your subconscious to slowly clean the sludge off your traits and polish them back to their original shine. Most of the time, your subconscious will resolve issues on its own. It's your job to stay focused on the qualities you admire so it can continue to remove the sludge. Your subconscious may periodically need your assistance in clearing some of the mess. When this happens, there will be no doubt in your mind that your assistance is being called upon and what kind of help is needed to resolve the issues that surfaced.

This will be a lifelong practice. Doing this will help you become the person who can belong to your truest desires. If you do not grow into the person who can belong to your desires, you will never experience them. This is a very crucial step in mastering deliberate manifestation. You must belong to the experience if you want to live it.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you
I'm practicing this sort of thing currently.

Also, I'm looking to the positives of my health challenges and focusing more on those. The things which often challenge us the most can also offer an insight into our greatest gifts and hone in on those.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
It is said ...
May I ask: How did you reach these conclusions? Where are they coming from?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Master
The more love the more joy. Just my 2 cents tis all. Oh and love is a choice you can make in every moment. just to add.Amen
Old 22-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Pathfinder

In response to: "May I ask: How did you reach these conclusions? Where are they coming from?"

To be real brief, I am a hypnotherapist and this is based on neurolinguistics or our empathic responses to the world around us.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Master

Quote:
In response to: "May I ask: How did you reach these conclusions? Where are they coming from?"

To be real brief, I am a hypnotherapist and this is based on neurolinguistics or our empathic responses to the world around us.

I practice and have read a lot about hypnosis and NLP. I would be interested to learn more about how you achieved your conclusions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I practice and have read a lot about hypnosis and NLP. I would be interested to learn more about how you achieved your conclusions.

Sorry for the grammatical errors as I had to jam this one out because I’m in a bit of a hurry.

Here goes….

Every one of us projects muscular microcosms from our body language that are expressions of what we are thinking and feeling. Although these microcosms are not visible or noticeable to the conscious mind, they are very prominent in the subconscious perception of others.

We all have an empathic nature hardwired within us. It's the very reason why we yawn when we see other people yawn. As humans, we always try to relate so we can understand. If I wanted to make someone yawn, I would start talking about a person yawning. I could start by explaining the process of yawning as it would be witnessed by another person from beginning to end, in second-to-second detail. I could also describe what it feels like to yawn, in detail, from beginning to end. This is a simple example of linguistically guiding someone to attain a specific response. This would be an application of neurolinguistics. However, the act of yawning when we witness someone yawning is a result of “animal magnetism,” which is the empathic responses we have to other’s body language.

Animal magnetism is a result of our mirror neurons (also called cubelli neurons) firing up when we observe another person doing anything. As the neurons observe the behavior of another person, they mirror that person's behavior and communicate with other neurons as though the observer is doing what the person being observed is doing. The neurons will begin to mimic the person being observed.

Every thought and belief we have is expressed in loud, obvious expressions through the microcosmic movements of our body language. These micro-expressions are felt by others then mimicked by their subconscious minds to “feel” where we are at. An opinion is then made according to the microcosmic movements expressed. This is the essence of animal magnetism.

That being said, when you are witnessing another person, you can only relate to that person if you were ever where they are at. This can result in a wide range of emotions depending on where you are currently at and where they are at that you can relate to. If you have no response, then it is probably because you can't relate to that person and that person is then discounted from your considerations.

Therefore, you can only see in others what you know about yourself or have experienced yourself. You can't KNOW anything that you don't know which means you won't see it unless you work towards seeing it. You can't relate unless you have been there.

If we are focusing on the bad in others it is because we are in a bad place and are either feeling similar traits in others or are envious of the good traits in others as it makes us aware of the issues we need to resolve. Envy will activate ego which will make us justify our bad feelings by figuring out what is wrong with that person, when instead we should be figuring out how to grow into that good trait.

On the other hand, the same goes if you notice the good traits in others. If you notice the good traits in others you are paying more attention to the good traits in yourself and allowing them to take up the limited space in your conscious awareness. This in turn will surface the better traits in you which will allow you to see more good traits, which will draw in the best of others as opposed to the worst.

If you are discounting people then you need to practice looking deeper so you can find the old hidden traits you may have forgotten. We as humans get lazy with age and size people up way to fast before we move on, which keeps us at a perpetual place in life until truth has to bite us in the rear to grow. This comes in the form of powerful mishaps that causes us to stop for a moment and regroup as opposed to living on auto-pilot.

That said, we need to keep exploring and keep looking deeper so we can grow peacefully and attract “like-minded” people in our life. Like minded people who relate to the better aspects of us.

I cant post a link until I create 15 posts. Therefore, if you wish to understand more you can go to my audio-series page @ “afeelingofbelonging dot com” where I break this down a lot deeper in some of the audios.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

Essentially, I combined (animal magnetism), (identity through association) and (law of like-attracts-like) to form my thesis. Not sure if that is the answer you are looking for.

Last edited by Nicholas D'Arezzo : 23-08-2019 at 08:35 AM.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
It is said that what you see in others is what you see in yourself. The admiration you have for others comes from an untapped potential within you calling for your attention. This is an unused potential that wants to grow and be amongst your commonly expressed traits and characteristics. On the other hand, that which you dislike in others is that which you dislike about yourself. This is a part of you brought to your awareness which needs work and needs to be replaced with your stronger traits. We all ultimately wish to be content with ourselves. In that contentment would lay the foundation for an indestructible confidence.

Confidence is beautiful. When you have faith in yourself, you are more magnetic and attractive. You may even seem taller than you are to all that whiteness your presence when you are confident. Confidence is a firm belief in your abilities because they have passed many tests and have been proven.

People who have a genuine inner gratitude for themselves will tend to have a sincere appreciation for other people. If you give attention to what is ugly about you, then you will notice what is ugly in others. If you know what makes you remarkable, then you will recognize what makes others remarkable. The same holds true if you turn the tables. You can find what is attractive about yourself by noticing what you find attractive in others. It takes a little practice, but the rewards are handsome. The way to do this is to allow yourself to be open and see in others what you find attractive and appealing.

When seeking the strong traits in yourself, through others, the state of mind you must have throughout the day is, “Does this person have any traits or characteristics which if I had, would improve the quality of my life?” I cannot say this enough; if you can see the admirable traits in others, it's because you already have them. They are tucked deep within you, and by doing exercises like this, you're allowing them to call for your attention.

For every person you see, I suggest you take a mental note that there is something about them that is admirable and let it be. If there is something that sticks out that you admire then make a mental note of it or jot it down on paper. There is no need to stare at people as if they are aliens from another planet. You only need to know that if a well-chiseled characteristic or trait is in your presence, you will recognize it. Giving your subconscious this assignment of awareness is enough to help you notice results. By believing there is something admirable in every person you come across, you will allow the rest to take care of itself.

Your confidence is your strength. Confidence and strength go hand-in-hand because they are very much alike. After you set forth to find admirable traits, and as you realize that everyone has an admirable quality in them that you will appreciate, ask yourself this for each person, “What makes this person strong?” Strength is how others cope with traumatizing experiences and rise above. Strength is composure in messy situations. Strength is found in a person who shows pride, not only in their home but also in their community. A strong person lifts others up. Any fool can take cheap shots at others in attempts to knock them down to their pathetic level. Nowadays we call those people trolls. Anyone can be a troll, but it takes an individual of strength and genuine inner power to lift others up.

Self-confidence is usually tied in with self-esteem, but the two are slightly different. Having self-esteem is being appreciative and respectful of yourself regardless of personal mishaps because that's how you were made. Self-esteem makes a person more attractive than someone who is just self-confident because we as humans tend to treat people the way they treat themselves. However, self-confidence will strengthen self-esteem and vice-versa because they are intertwined. As you overcome obstacles in life and build your self-confidence, your self-esteem will grow as a result. As you realize your potential, you will be more likely to accept the greater challenges in life which will further strengthen your confidence and empower your self-esteem.

Next after self-confidence and self-esteem is value and what makes others valuable. Again we all have talents and gifts. However, some of us use our talents and gifts to the point of making a real difference in the world. This is a valuable person. Notice this in others if nothing more than for inspiration so you can follow in their footsteps. Valuable people help shape the world for the better, and they do it one person at a time. It is enough to start realizing that you also have many valuable strengths, to get you on the right path.

For the sake of clarity, concerning my choice of words, displayed-characteristics are surfaced-evidence of traits, and the surfacing of your strong attractive traits is the goal. Your traits are what you inherit. Your traits are your nature and who you truly are at your core-being. This doesn't mean we all express our traits; this means they are there. As we learn new attitudes and take on new beliefs that contradict our true inner traits, we express our traits differently. These learned contradicting beliefs and attitudes warp the pure expression of ourselves because our traits are restricted. Therefore, the trick is not in the obtaining of your traits; the trick is to unlearn all the nonsense that has been apprehending the true genuine expression of your pre-installed traits. As you become more aware of your true natural traits, you will be made aware of the garbage-attitudes and garbage-beliefs that need to be unlearned. This is garbage that will surface from your subconscious like garbage surfaces and floats on a dirty river. The surfacing of this garbage is a call for you to clean it up. You will know when this garbage surfaces and requires your attention. That said, self-improvement is not about acquiring traits that are outside of yourself, but instead is about cleaning the sludge that is hindering the traits within yourself.

Keep in mind there are people out there who have inherited their abilities. Maybe they were raised to be like that or perhaps it's in their genes. Perhaps it was learned in another lifetime. You could never be completely sure which is why you should NEVER compare yourself to the person or tie the trait(s) with the person. You are only to single out the traits and characteristics you genuinely admire then stay focused on them so you can grow into those features. This is because if you saw it and noticed it, then it‘s already within you.

Once you have found characteristics and traits you admire, you need only stay aware of them throughout the day. Doing this alone is enough to make them surface. The psychological term for this would be somewhere in the “identity through association” category.

The challenge, in the beginning, is in disciplining yourself to stay focused on the characteristics and traits you admire. Although the concept is a simple one, staying focused takes a strong will in the beginning until habits are formed. As you stay focused on the qualities you admire, you are allowing your subconscious to slowly clean the sludge off your traits and polish them back to their original shine. Most of the time, your subconscious will resolve issues on its own. It's your job to stay focused on the qualities you admire so it can continue to remove the sludge. Your subconscious may periodically need your assistance in clearing some of the mess. When this happens, there will be no doubt in your mind that your assistance is being called upon and what kind of help is needed to resolve the issues that surfaced.

This will be a lifelong practice. Doing this will help you become the person who can belong to your truest desires. If you do not grow into the person who can belong to your desires, you will never experience them. This is a very crucial step in mastering deliberate manifestation. You must belong to the experience if you want to live it.

Great post :)
Old 24-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Essentially, I combined (animal magnetism), (identity through association) and (law of like-attracts-like) to form my thesis. Not sure if that is the answer you are looking for.

Thanks for your reply.