Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Knower

Hi AstralSuzy, thank you, it seems that it was real, well to me it looked like real although I had doubts when I got it but later thinking deeply I think it was real because of all the things together, specially the fact that I zapped back when I looked at my body and I woke up with eyes wide open and paralyzed for a bit, so to me it was success yes, however trouble is, what exactly I did. I try to see all the facts, I will listen to same tracks and for the same time, but I cant control how long I sleep or how well I do that, the day this happened it was too hot for me so I think I woke up all sweated, maybe I slept in worse condition and maybe I woke in middle of night briefly. Thinking over and over I come to a possible conclusion, well Im not saying the tapes didnt help, of course these helped me, but I believe what I did without noticing that was sleep for 6 hours then wake up, stay up for around an hour listening to the tapes and then maybe in the middle of the tape fall asleep triggering sleep paralysis, maybe some sound in the tape triggered that while I was sleeping, and maybe its like the method WBTB, could this be the case? I dont remember falling asleep but if it was brief we dont notice it, I try to analyze what I did and could be that, I was not able to do it today, I was interrupted a lot and could only remain laying on my back for 40 minutes each time in 3 separate sessions.

You are right AstralSuzy, there are times when we could ap and maybe we dont notice, I only expect to the strong symptoms I had but I believe without these is possible too, we have to stay alert and try as you said, imagine hand moving and say affirmations through the day. Good luck in next attempt, Im sure you will succeed

Addicted2Success when it worked for me what I did was just stand up from floor like I would do normally (I was laying on the floor) so for me it worked with motion technique, I only noticed it was not my physical body moving when I saw that resistance to leave the ground (where my physicial body was) but aside from that I moved normally like I would have standed up in normal condiiton.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, it is good you are trying to work it out. Try not to be too concerned about how it happened. It happened so that is great. If you try to repeat what happened I find the same thing does not happen. It could happen again in a few days, a week or months. Different things happen that I do not expect to happen. You must be feeling good that you achieved ap. You have been trying hard so it was good to hear that you succeeded.

Last night I was doing a relaxing technique and that was a mistake as I fell asleep. I should learn from that as it has happened before.
This morning I was meditating but after a while I laid down on my side. As soon as I did that I thought that was a mistake as I have a high chance of falling asleep. I was already lying on my side so I made the most of it. I imagined that I could see grass. I do not know why I wanted to imagine seeing grass. Perhaps it is because it is easy to imagine it. I was spiritually at a place where I saw grass and I was at a building. I am saying to myself during the day I am alert and I can think clearly etc. I also say I can see as I do not want to have vision problems. I am sure that helped because when I was flying I could feel the wind and I did not see any obvious dream things. I was also out longer in the astral without zapping back into my body. There is more improvement to do. I want to be more alert until I am 100 percent alert.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:42 PM
Knower

Hi AstralSuzy, thanks for the advice, so you mean that I shouldnt try to analyze much all that happened, but the trouble for me is it was unexpected, I mean the tapes I was listening are meant to prepare us for ap but the track I was in was just some exercises not like having an obe yet, so you know I have to think a bit about what I did to get it again.

Yes, at night its easy to fall asleep if we try relaxing, but I think there is a middle point somewhere, like yes one can meditate but maybe not relax a lot, maybe do as you said you used to do like meditate sitting to latter lay on your back and try to ap.

So you succeeded in the morning, well done! sometimes these experiences come in the moment less expected I guess, you did well and you were more alert thanks to affirmations, this is something we all have to learn and do
Old 26-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, You are not doing anything wrong. Keep doing what you are doing as it seems to be working for you. It is good that you analyse what has happened. By doing that we can learn if we have done anything wrong or if we can improve the next time. I analyse experiences all the time so I will know what works and what does not work. If you try to repeat and make the exact same thing happen it usually does not happen. Different things are likely to happen that we do not expect to happen.

I used to sit and lie down but that was a long time ago. It is hard to try to get myself to do it again. I think if I can do that it will be a good idea. I will try to start doing that again. I have come a long way since you started this thread. I wanted to ap very much but I did not have the determination to succeed. I am a lot more determined now but I have more to go. It is important not to relax too much as we are likely to fall asleep.

I realise affirmations are important. It really helps a lot but I have to say it every day. If I stop saying affirmations after a few days it stops working. I now say every day I am alert and I feel more alert when I am meditating and not drifting off. I am sure it helps in the astral not to fall into a dream. I have to start saying every day to stay on my back. I am not staying on my back for long. I turn over and fall asleep.

This morning I was lying on my back but it was not for a long time. I heard a voice saying please then I saw a person. I am not sure if I was still in my body or I was dreaming when I saw the person. I am not taking notice of the ap signs which is a mistake. I have to fix that. I will keep trying and I hope it will work out for you.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Master

This happens a lot and I am going to change what I am doing. At night time I meditate before going to sleep. I can feel my body and mind relaxing more and more then I fall asleep. I am sure I am close to ap. I imagine my hand is moving but it is not moving so I stop. A short while later I fall asleep. Next time when I think I am getting close to ap I am going to do a swinging technique and I will keep doing it until I ap. In the mornings I do not seem to have that problem or if I do it is occasionally.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Knower

Hi AstralSuzy, thanks for your advice and support, I will keep on doing what Im doing and hoping it happens again soon, still analyzing what I did that day, I slept 1 hour less today and even had extra blanket to sweat in night, but result was nothing, well I fell asleep listening to the tapes for like 30 or 40 minutes, I was expecting something like that but I was also hoping ap might happen again.

I hope it works for you doing what you used to do, to sit and lie down later, determination is important and Im glad you are more determined to ap now. Im sure you will have more success in ap every day.

Its important to keep on trying, it has happened to me too that sometimes we are tired and we just turn to the side and fall asleep or relax too much, there is a kind of middle point for this that makes it work I think but I dont know how to exactly meet that.

Your morning experience could have been a dream? sometimes are like that but since you have lot of ap experiences maybe you were not in your body just you thought it could have been a dream but maybe you were in astral plane already.

I think in the night its usually a lot harder to try to ap as we are tired, and doing some relaxation before going to bed is good but also makes it hard to stay awake and alert, I cant give good avice about this because it happens to me too, I fall asleep at night easily, and in morning too if I havent slept enough, so its important to stay awake and focused anytime and as you said affirmations help in that
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, I always say it best to go to sleep if you are tired but I can honestly say I am not tired when I practice ap before going to sleep. Perhaps it is because I do not feel stressed and I meditate in the afternoons.

If you find your way stops working after a while then change what you do. It is good to change something slightly because if we make lots of changes we do not know what works and what does not work.

Affirmations helps a lot. I do not need to lie down, sit then lie down again. At the moment I have a lot of determination to stay on my back.
This morning I ignored the ap signs again. I heard a noise and a voice and I felt myself getting more and more relaxed. That is when I fell asleep. I was not tired, I just ignored the signs. I am now adding another affirmation and that is as soon as I get ap signs I will do an ap technique.

Good luck with ap. I hope you will succeed.