Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-10-2022, 02:04 AM
Master

Matthew 20:16….”So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Sounds to me like the last or least might have a front row seat with God at the banquet table…..
Old 16-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
It seems very important for you to discredit the Bible. Many, of course do likewise, but if they are honest it gives the logical reason to discredit all scripture.

If you are referring to me, how am i discrediting the bible? For what i an others did was quote the bible which describe the deeds, ways and promises of Yahoah.

explain how this gives reason to discredit all scripture?

Paul seems to discredit the bible by contradicting the words of the one chosen to be both eternal king and priest, Yahoshua(the more likely correct name instead of Jesus).

Another question, did Mathew(correct name is Mattet-Yah) continue to break the law after Yahoshua's return to heaven?

“Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments" Matthew 19:17
are the commandments not part of the laws given by Yahoah who according the bible is willing to forgive or be merciful to these he favors, keeps his laws or ways.

Please check the video
Was Paul a FALSE Apostle? video 3 - Paul's teachings Vs. Christ's teachings
on the website Bit Chute for additional compression.

Paul: Salvation is by grace (Eph 2:8)
Jesus: Salvation by keeping God’s commandments (Matt 19:16-19; Rev 22:14).

Paul: Where sin abounds, grace abounds more (Rom 5:20)
Jesus: Grace is conditional (Matt 22:1-14), reversible (Matt 18:21-35) and expiring (Luke 13:6-9)

Paul: Grace of God is the gospel (Acts 20:24)
Jesus: Kingdom of God is the gospel (Matt 9:35; Matt 24:14; Mark 1:15)

Paul: Paul being the master builder built his own foundation and called it as Jesus (1Cor 3:10)
Jesus: the foundation: Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built... (Luke 6:46-49)

Paul: We are adopted by God for which we have no part to play to become His son (Eph 1:5)
Jesus: We must be born of God to become His son (John 1:13; John 3:5) and free from sins to dwell in His house (John 8:34-36)

Paul: Faith is imputed for righteousness (Rom 4:11)
Jesus: Faith is not imputed for righteousness but obedience is required (Matt 7:21-23; Luke 6:46)

Paul: We are predestined according to the purpose of Him (Eph 1:5,11)
Jesus: We will be taken away from Christ by the Father for bearing no fruits (John 15:2)

Paul: We can’t earn our salvation (Eph 2:8-9)
Jesus: We must be worthy to attain salvation (Luke 20:35-36)

Paul: Paul was appointed as a teacher (2Tim 1:11)
Jesus: Jesus Christ is our only Teacher (Matt 23:10)

Paul: Commandments of God brings death (Rom 7:7-25)
Jesus: Commandments of God brings life (Matt 19:16-19)

Paul: Sin dwells inside him and blames his wrongdoings on his sins (Rom 7:17, Rom 7:19)
Jesus: We need to be sinless (John 8:34-36) and even cut off our body parts (Mattt 18:8-9) and keep our garments undefiled for our names to get not blotted from the book of Life (Rev 3:4-5).

Paul: Christ had abolish the law (Eph 2:15)
Jesus: Christ did not come to abolish but to fulfill the law (Matt 5:17)

Paul: Doctrine of total depravity (Rom. 3:10-12)
Jesus: Doctrine of total righteousness (Matt 18:8-9; John 8:34-36)

Paul: Doctrine of unconditional election (Eph 1:4-8; Rom 9:11,15, 21)
Jesus: Doctrine of cutting off from Christ (John 15:2; Matt 7:21-23)

Paul: Doctrine of irresistible grace (Rom 9:16; John 6:37)
Jesus: Doctrine of conditional grace (Matt 22:1-14), reversible grace (Matt 18:21-35) and expiring grace (Luke 13:6-9)

Paul: Perseverance of the Saints or Eternal Security or Once Saved Always Saved (Phil 1:6)
Jesus: No one can snatch from God’s hand (John 10:27) except the Father Himself will take away from Christ for bearing no fruit (John 15:2)

Paul: Progressive sanctification, meaning slowly transforming like Christ every day and it is a life long process (2Cor 3:17-18)
Jesus: Perfect Sanctification, meaning you must be sinless to live in Christ’s house and to get your name not blotted from book of life (John 8:34-36; Rev 3:4-5)

Paul: Circumcised is a debtor to keep the whole law (Gal 5:3)
Jesus: Circumcision is not from Moses but the patriarchs (John 7:22)

Paul: Peter, James and John must go to the circumcised and Paul to the uncircumcised (Gal 2:7-9)
Jesus: All the eleven disciples of Jesus including Peter, James and John was commanded to go to all nations (Matt 28:16-20).

Paul: Wide gate and easy way just by calling on Jesus name and believing in Him in heart (Rom 10:9-13)
Jesus: Narrow gate and difficult path by obeying Jesus(Matt 7:13-14)