Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2022, 05:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Out of love.

It's hard to differentiate then. In your opinion, is everything done out of love, Rah nam?

In my limited, very limited experience and way of seeing, our true nature is loving. cloaked in a cloud of ignorance, thus is Loving.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:36 AM
Master
The Tenth Insight (2nd in the series of the Celestine Prophecy) is about soul groups. The way it is presented that a soul group are a number of people with the same Soul purpose as you. That doesn't mean they do the exact same thing as you, they might work on that purpose from another angle but combined all complement each other in achieving that purpose.

With that I'd say you connect with your soul group by working on self so you know what your Soul purpose is and to be busy achieving that, working on that.

In that sense they're your companions and colleagues of a sort concerning your Soul purpose.
Not to be confused with Soul family.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:29 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not to be confused with Soul family.

Hi FairyCrystal,

What is the difference between soul group and soul family?

I used to assume wrongly that both terms are synonyms of each other.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:01 AM
traceyacey12

At the beginning of my journey i used to think about meeting my soul group also. now i just think that there's no such thing as soul group, just people you connect with, some people more intensely than others. we're all together in one soul group
Old 08-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Guide

you just feel it....really you just know

just dont mistake this for romantic stuff cause your soul family comes in all shapes and forms
Old 10-07-2022, 05:33 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)