Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-05-2022, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

Dream of ACTUALLY being in another place

Before I had a full wake up this morning, I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had until now...

I found myself lieing in a meadow, and looking at the sky... the sky was reddish because the sun had almost set and everything was "painted" with beautiful reddish colors...
It was also windy, and I raised myself a little bit to look around...
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was similar to what we have to earth, but somehow very different...

This sunset time, was the time that hummingbirds and moths would come out, and they were MANY... It was a beautiful sight to see because they had beautiful vivid colors and most importantly, they were not afraid of my presence... they would circle around me, my raised hands and when a moth (and afterwards a hummingbird) sat on my hand, I talked to them sweetly and they seemed to understand me. The grass also had a beautiful reddish color as if the whole place was adapting to the coming night...

I knew I had control of myself, because I knew that even though this is a dream, this was real.... I could feel the wind waving my hair, I could feel the chill, I could feel the buzzing of the moth's and the hummingbird's wings on my hand as they landed on my fingers... In short I experienced EVERYTHING I would experience here on this planet...

I also knew that I existed here and there as well...

Even though it was a very pleasant dream, my good feelings lasted till the moment I realized I am not REALLY there, but my spirit is there and I had to go back to my body, where things are not so great on a societal/country level...
Oh yeah... I could also sense that this world was pristine, free from humanoids as we have them here... I dreaded coming back to my body...
And wished I could stay...

Has anyone else had this before? Understand that you exist at the same time somewhere else?

How did you feel about it afterwards?
And on a spiritual level for this plance of our existence, what could it possibly mean?
Old 03-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Hi dragoness_crysta I believe you experienced a Lucid Dream or OBE or both...... Lucid Dreaming is where you are hyper aware of dreaming. OBE is where your conscious is temporary out of the physical body. It sounds like your conscious light body was probably at the Upper Physical Realm. It looks very similar to the Physical Realm where we are at, just more vibrant. When we are dreaming, we are usually at the Upper Physical Realm or Lower Astral Realm. Very interesting experience!!
Old 03-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Experiencer
@dragoness_crysta - I've experienced many of the things you described dreaming. I'm not sure what the "hyper-clarity" is, but it's usually accompanied by an ease of remembering that's uncommon for normal dreams. As AstralTraveller suggested, it may mean you're not in normal dream space but in the astral plane. And the "I'm always here" thing - I've encountered that many times, but at this point I'm pretty sure that's about the way time actually is. Time gets very confusing. It's true - you are always there - but you're also always here. You're piercing "life's illusion", and getting glimpses of the way things are without it.

When I first encountered these things I got very excited about it. I love experiencing new things. It makes me feel like I'm making progress. Since then I've encountered it many times, so I get a bit less excited, but honestly I love dreaming. I love exploring. And I love the "free and easy" feeling that space has. Everything is peaceful, lovely, and full of wonder. It's like being a young child again.

Thing is, you actually are still there. All you've done is shifted your awareness.
Old 19-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you both @AstralTraveller and @Justin Passing for your insights...

Truth is some dreams that I have and I distinctly remember, as if they were yesterday, I sense they are important, and that's why they are engraved in my mind... Others, that I know I dreamt, but I don't remember them afterwards, I understand that they were just dreams...

Since we are talking about Physical realms and changing of consciousness, is there a possibility that I could achieve it again? I mean to train myself to do it, not just let it happen by accident as it happened that night...

It was a beautiful experience and I wish to relive it...
Old 24-06-2022, 08:45 AM
Experiencer
Personally, I wouldn't advise "training" yourself to repeat the experience. I would advise doing just what you're doing - being excited and open to it happening again. It will happen again. Dreaming is something you get better at by focusing your attention on it, but it's best to not try and control the process. It's attempting to help you, so letting it is your best way to encourage that. That and making sure you get enough sleep. Sleep is vital to our health, and your physical health will generally take priority over your "spiritual" development if there isn't enough time to do both.