Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-05-2022, 05:54 AM
asearcher

Vision I wished I had never been told about

When I was in a past relationship I had been told without even having to ask or wanting to know that we were going to get married and in what sort of building even.

I can tell you that did not help.

I was in a mostly (get it?) mental abusive relationship with this man, surrounded by enablers and on my way out or thinking in fact (how naive I was) that I was out (as he had discarded me) a nightmare began of him trying to pull me back in again. He did not succeed. I am surprised about that myself given what a low self esteem I had at the time plus that I was ready to **** my pants, to put it frank. The enablers did not make it easier, and I had to cut them out but sadly also cut the others out that were not as they were still connected to the enablers and of course to him. At the time they were also all blurred together as I knew I simply had to get out of that world and rebuilt a new one, a new one he could not enter in any way.

I think I have til this day trouble with the glimpse of that building. What had come true so far in our story is that he had asked me to marry him and move in with him. I got to know his family and friends.

Had we ever been married I am sure that the relationship would have only continued the way all classic abusive relationship goes: It would get even worse. I was not going to stick around for the grand finale. Besides I knew I was replaceable. Just like everyone else was in his life. That there was something wrong with him. Seriously wrong. The enablers had no clue. The ones who knew were not in his life or distanced. He made sure they did not get to me, to help me.

I wish that I had never been told the vision that someone had of us being married, as it at the time I believe helped him, helped the enablers to make me stay and to also try to bring me back. It did that of course because I had given up my own power, my own ability to think and feel for myself. I had trouble feeling. I was numbed. I know now that is a sign of trauma, it is a level deeper than the first couple survival instincts we have (play dead etc). I was trying to regain my strength, talk some sense in myself, but I know there were moments i felt I should surrender now before it gets worse, that this was my destiny, that it was true what they said: That I was ungrateful. That he had given me everything. But they were not there when the door closed on me. They were not there. They were only there when he showed up with some mask to make them think he was someone else for his very own benefit and upcoming plans. They were just there for the party, you know? When he had his little party hat on. I knew I was alone.

Have anyone else thought that the vision told to them have instead of helping them haltered them?

The mental hook he had on me was by far greater than any muscles on his body. Til this day there can still be moments when I become aware of my old fear, but now at least I can see it in light, I can put it in words. Before it was just a feeling. So it is that one day you are going to pay for going against your destiny, the wedding in that building. You will pay. You will pay for taking pills so that our baby could not be. You will pay. That sort of thing. You just wait. We'll get you.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:46 AM
Master
Hello again asearcher

Sorry to hear about how that mentally abusive person persuaded using both enablers and structures

I think I get what you mean

Quote:
Til this day there can still be moments when I become aware of my old fear, but now at least I can see it in light, I can put it in words. Before it was just a feeling.

It was the mental shackles that were the worst right? And, that you're seeing the light and being able to articulate is what you need

It is possible he tried to plant those thoughts in you. I was once long ago given such thoughts and visions too, with mental shackles, but they never sat right with a certain inner voice inside me

Try not to let such fears override you

I had also struggled with fears that if I didn't cave in to the fears I would be at the terrible loss, but who wants to be imprisoned by such mental and triangulation shackles?
Old 08-05-2022, 10:15 AM
asearcher

Hi There Izz! Thank you : ) Yes. I guess my point is that maybe not tell anyone of a vision if that person has not asked for it. I am sure that at the time I was told this he and I were in a "good place".

He would also tell me things of the future, as if he was in love with his own stories of how happy we would be in the future, start a family, travel etc. I know I once thought "But I'm not happy now, why would I be happy then (in the future)", but then dismissed it and hoped I would overcome it.

So yes Izz, you are so right!

Last edited by asearcher : 08-05-2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
So yes Izz, you are so right!

I tended to catch on certain things you describe very easily - both fortunately and unfortunately due to my own experiences Only experience can makes one get that much insight

I know in readings I had been told I was meant to learn those life lessons to advocate and help others.. But there be occasions I don't want to, you know? Like i wish I didn't have to experience those things

For me the worst parts of such abuse dynamics had been that - the ruminating they caused one to do, the inconsistencies and confusion, the visions and thoughts planted etc that on some level one knows don't come from our true essence. The worst parts were those shackles and the lingering effects that one must then do inner work to undo - but I tell myself those shackles were meant to be broken
Old 08-05-2022, 03:28 PM
asearcher

God yes I hope so. still i wonder if we are meant to meet some people in our lives to then part from them due to us not getting along or what the deal is with that. I used to think see you when you get there.

Perhaps it is that we can chose to stagnate (stay in the relationship) or move past it in some way
Old 08-05-2022, 06:32 PM
Master
Your in a better place now—-letting it become your strength like you had the strength to say no, this wasn’t going to be the way things are.. call it intuition or clairvoyant ability- seem to be the case with [putting them in a box and labeling them] visions or further anything else at a distance…

It’s great you see visions of you getting married but they might be a larger visions that incorporate what you saw just your missing the other bits, you never know you might see your self actually dying with your partner because getting married can happen a few times but death is something else-

That’s what I always saw with my soulmates and twin flame…

Never getting married ~ it’s something about death marriage means a stronger connection…

Just a thought..

Call me soppy or a romantic.. ha ha!

At least putting meaning to the visions will give you courage to move on from it- and put it behind you ~ or nay in front??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Master
Sent you PMs, asearcher

Btw - just remember, a psychopath or his equivalent knows how to work the system, work the structure, that's how they gaslight. To certain levels even to the point of visions

Notice the vision you were given - you were given vision of a certain structure. But there is coldness in that vision, right? No substance, not the warmth you were looking for. That's akin to how a psychopath operates - promising stuff about the future structure, selling the illusion, but there's a type of coldness

Perhaps he put a certain fear - that if the illusion of that structure was released, you would pay. But that is far from the truth. Psychopaths operate on the trifecta of fears, enablers and structures

You were meant to break free of the shackles permanently, to have much more authentic connections, growth, healing, advancement in your life

Believe in yourself. Believe in your inner voice above all

Hope this helps

I was called to tell you those
Old 11-05-2022, 06:52 PM
backhere

The vision I shared with this person was not related to marriage or anything like that, as I interpret it. He’s engaged and I’m not looking for a partner to get married, have kids, etc. From my point of view, the vision we had in common was an exchange of something, like energy, healing, knowledge, etc. If I gave you the details it would be very clear that this was a very “spiritual” occurrence. It was a magical experience, but I’ll never tell him about it. I’ll just keep it to myself as something to remind me that there’s more to life than just getting out of bed to survive. Guess these shared dreams and visions happen all the time to everyone, I don’t want to think I’m destined to do something special.