Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-05-2022, 08:00 AM
asearcher

About soulgroup

I have been surprised at the amount of people in my real life that has been, are open spiritually, people that I think is part of my soul group.

When I have done past life regression I came out of it thinking I am embarrassingly old and still here(!) and on top of that not very wise for a spirit who has been living that long ago…In my hopeful moments I have thought Oh I'm so wise now I don't need to be here and I'm just here to help someone else grow. Yeah right. I wish. After few lessons learn I have come to the realization, no I need to be here. I am most likely here because I must be a slow learner, LOL.

I've also seen the weirdest combinations. And it goes back in my family history. One theme is that I suspect I've had psychopath or the similar in the family going back, while in the same family there has been the kindest people there too. So it is a peculiar mix.

I have thought that maybe the kind-people in the family went into agreement to have these other psychopaths within the same family or marrying them so that the psychopaths and similar would learn from the kind people. Or could it be it was the kind people without intention of doing so made the psychopaths and similar (even though they say the psychopaths are born, not made, but narcs are made so narcs then).

Then I have thought what if these psychopaths and similar just sort of decided that that kind family will be a good family to be born into, to use (and abuse), that they perhaps was not at first intended to be part of the soul group but just jumped in from their lower "heavens", so they just got in the game?

Any thoughts about soul groups? Please, share?

Just a very loose theory, speculation in the works here but who is to say that spirits from the lower dimensions can't make up their own, or if they have not even been part of going into some heavens or dimensions, but just waiting, and then when someone else has made up a whole plan of destinies and what not, they just "jump in"? That they have made their own plan? Anyone else felt this?

Dead relatives as spirit guides?
A dead relative of mine has appeared now and then to me and seem to be a helper. The same seem to go for my child having told us stories about an older relative on her dad's side (not my side, so not my dead relative) who she was not suppose to know anything about, nobody talked about this relative. Anyone else experienced something like that? I have met the relative that my child has spoken about but the child has not.

Choices of in which family and to whom to be born?
My child has told me without us or anyone near this child saying anything about theories about after life etc.

One thing my child has said is that it remembers being around us and what the child then said was happening then were things the child could not have known. As if the child was spying on us. So long before it was born.

I have experienced that I wanted to be born as the child to my past life self's son and who around that time was his partner, but that nothing came of it, either she did an abortion or it was something that made this not be followed through. This woman had a very good up beat energy to her and I remembered what her hair looked like. I could also tell that my old fear as his mom was that he would be too much pulled into his father's business life and the pro and cons of that and that he was somewhere around there, moving around those circles (Later I found proof that that was true). At the time I found them the son was no where near working in his father's old business life, so I could not have guessed it.

Turns out the relationship between these two did not last and there was never no child. I was only as of years later see a photo (only one photo) of them together.

I guess I then chose to be reborn into the family I was and so and so later circumstances made me return to the areas where my past life self and the families had lived and also project-related I was circulating around them even if I at the time could not understand how that could have been. When it got to be too close - I pulled out because I had all these old memories and I would not know how to fake that and too I thought it was a mistake that I remembered.

I have had experiences of spirit hovering yet not born and you don't know really what words to use to try to explain that, it would mostly come during my sleep.

Last edited by asearcher : 01-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Master
Interesting… I really think with reincarnation looming and the threat of pain available to verse natural death the types of way we can die: it’s not a fair process… I wonder why I was born into the family I was born into also as they are like my second family/ in a alternate universe I would of been born from my intent and purpose mother and had the same family as they would of too!!

I wasn’t born of my mother I went straight from spirit into a avarta/ and even then it wasn’t the real body/ it was avartas that exhibited sandwiched theory ..

My spirit would drive the avarta but it wasn’t my real flesh and blood unlike where I was from the centre I was / at more invisible like my spirit can’t get into my own body. So I just have a reincarnation that is in the sandwich theory stuck inbetween the flesh and pseudo of pain and pseudo of controlling the avarta/ it doesn’t even look like me.. I don’t think I’ve shot of a photon yet.. still at a electron without the electric lol

But one thing pains me the most is in that sandwich theory my choice of reincarnation isn’t in my hands it’s just a journey I’m on and I can’t get off- I know the quite at the moment is the calm before the storm.. the body has a lot of pain points( hopefully I’ll be ready for when that happens) but I can’t imagine it right now—- just like imagining my self with this soul family I have…

When my children came through the sandwich theory again.. I thought I found everything fate could answer of gift, same with my soul family—-

They really child, laid back down to earth people- I was brought up in foster care and my mother got some gossip but I know things to be different- I never said anything with that looming over her judgement or anything- I’m not sure about my sisters…

But some where I would of choose this family just I can’t seem to place it- like day ja vo- where the days you meet and the circumstances were looming over us they were with outter presences and others were shaping them as the spirit descended to the body and situations be it the time I was taken from my mother by the police or the time we were in houses together- with her boyfriend back 24 years ago.. it’s a crime..

Some how the alternate universes have a way of speaking the connections with deeper meaning and downloading from the astral to understand the real connection—-

I know I have a birth mother from when I was created in the abyss- and one day will reincarnate into birth from her… that’s like 500,000 years away and the numbing of reincarnation and how quickly everything happens is basically my main thoughts today and the next ect because I know I’m going to suffer a lot of pain- I’ve already been through one fire more to come!!

There’s only so much one can take but there’s definitely some gravity holding us to why we are where we are: God doesn’t play dice! Some how everything happening for a reason stimulating us through pain to become telporters.. jumpers.. I know that’s in my future: where I will eventually live to 1000 and be a jumper, it’s all about the photon—- I’ know my real photon has been emitted some where in all this density alternates ect

Just got to keep fighting and relaxing when pain takes over..

I got the dentist on the 11th more pain coming my way - nerves mainly.. drilling and cleaning really sets me off—- but I have to face that pain is a result of something I get or don’t get but find a reason worth more than the pain.. I understand some of the reasons but I have to ask my self is pain worth my children, twin flame? Or haven’t I met it yet.. materialism helps.. but all my collecting and endless splurges I haven’t found anything to take it away..

Having a deep rooted spiritual meaning for something does..

You have clearly a gift of clairvoyant.

You’ll just keep attracting until you become more aware..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)