Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-03-2022, 08:03 PM
Seeker

I've got hot healing hands but not aware if I'm using it right ?

I've worked as a carer for adults with learning disabilities and elderly for well over 20 yrs. I've been told numerous times I have healing hands. They are literally red hot. I know alot of my clients would ask me to rub their backs, hold their hands etc. With me it's very much hands on touch that seems to work. But as no one has ever told me if there is a right way or wrong way when utililising this gift, How does one know if they are doing it right? Obviously it's only ever been used as a side shoot giving comfort alongside my carer role. I would like to know if anyone has any advice, suggestions, recommendations for furthering knowledge on this. Many thanks
Old 24-03-2022, 04:01 AM
Ascender

Cally~

I've tried to reply to your post twice already and my laptop goes on the fritz. They say the third time is the charm. Here goes:

Energy follows thought and intent. So with your thought and intent, that energy will go where you send it. Whether it is a sore hand or an arthritic joint. The more serious the problem, the longer it will take. I've heard first hand of miraculous healings. A woman who was doing energy healings on my back used her healing gifts on her husband when he fell off the ladder while cleaning the gutters. He had to crawl on his belly to find her. She worked on him right then and got him to the point where he could move and she worked on him some more in her healing room and then got him stable enough to get to the hospital when he could get to their car. She continued to work on him at the hospital. He had a lot of bruising and a hairline fracture or two in his back if I remember correctly. But he recovered quickly.

There are lots of different forms of energy healing. Reiki is one that uses symbols. If this resonates with you, then Diane Stein's book "Essential Reiki" will give you all the information on reiki, the history, the symbols, and how one becomes a reiki practitioner. Conventional wisdom is that you need someone attuned as a reiki master to attune you to the various levels. I'm not sure that is even the case anymore. I bet if someone is motivated and spiritually aware enough they could probably attune themselves. But that's just my speculation. I believe Reiki is meant to be used and it wants to be used and I think these stipulations and roadblocks to restricting it has been put in place by humans, not by Source. But in any case, if Reiki does resonate with you and you want to be attuned, you can probably do a google search and find a Reiki class near you or at the very least a Reiki Share group where you could go and receive Reiki healing to see what it's like.

Energy healing really is easier than Reiki though. We are energy beings. We have little vortexes of energy conduits at our every joint as well as the 7 major chakras and the many, many minor chakras. Using our mind and intent to channel that energy to something or someone is innate to our being. We all have the ability.

Robert Bruce, an Aussie who comes from a family of clairvoyants has written several book on energy healing and energy work with the intent to astral project. He's written a book "Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Growth" which primarily focuses on raising and focusing energy. He's also made his New Energy Ways book (previous edition) available for free in pdf format. Google it. He has a website: astraldynamics.com.au and he's posted it there too. You can get his books on amazon as well.

Richard Gordon has written a couple of books on Quantum Touch. What he calls energy healing. In a nutshell, he uses breathing and visualization to bring in energy into the body and thought and visualization to send it out the hands to heal. I recommend Richard's and Robert's books to anyone who is interested in learning about energy healing. It is a very simple technique. I taught my daughter when she was 8 in about 30 minutes.

My Reiki Master who attuned me to level 1 recommends that before doing any reiki sessions to do a prayer to your guides, reiki masters, ascended masters, angels and anyone else of the light who would like to participate in the session. I think this is good advice for anyone doing energy healing. Call for help. I call in everyone. You can do this prayer for any healing session to call in help from the other side whether you're using reiki or not.

Reiki is supposed to 'know what to do', but you can 'direct' the energy to a specific place inside the body. You can place your hands on both sides of the body between the area that needs healing to hit it from above and below with energy. You can send in a specific color for more nuanced healing. Different colors have different energy wavelengths. And some conditions respond better to a certain color, but that's a whole subject into itself.

Oh I forgot to mention Alain Herriott's "Super Charging Quantum Touch". He gets into some different techniques and introduces a universal symbol U-NAN that you can use during energy healing.

With energy healing, invoking the feeling of love will make the energy healing that much more powerful. Richard talks about it in his book Quantum Touch 2.0. Robert talks about it as well in his book. He suggests thinking of a beloved pet. Let your love of that pet fill you with emotion and it will give your energy healing a turbo charge. Visualize the energy coming into your heart chakra, and think about someone or something (a pet) that you love and send that energy down your arms and out your hands and you have just increased the healing energy you're sending.

Imma gonna post this now before my laptop dies again.
Old 24-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Administrator
I am a healer I know from the people I have done it on there are very good results,
my hands are always hot did it on one person who had trouble with her shoulder. as I focused on it she started to cry with relief.

Namaste
Old 29-03-2022, 02:43 AM
Seeker

Thank you so much for your advice and recommendations Traveller, I will indeed look them up. I truly just want to utilise whatever healing gifts I have to benefit others. Many thanks ��
Old 29-03-2022, 02:49 AM
Seeker

Native spirit , thank you for your validation regarding healing with the hot hands. I would appreciate more chat in regards to this ... if your up for it. I think most of mine is unconsciously done whilst in my caring role, so I would be interested in hearing about a conscious, focused healing. How you focus and direct your intent and stuff ��