Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2022, 08:30 AM
skyman

Chlorine dioxide - sodium chlorite

Any experience with Chlorine dioxide ?
It is said to be good for covid *deleted*, I mean flu.
Fast cure for more than one thing.
Maybe increases oxygenation.
NaCl (table salt) is innocent, if natural enough, and it is needed(?).

But most man made stuff containing chlorine (bleach, dioxins, pvc, pcb's)
are bad for health. Maybe because of competition with iodine.
But Chlorine dioxide might be a miracle cure for many things.
Anyone familiar with this thing?
And if we use them for health, we must make sure it is food grade (even if not officially stated this way). Borax (Boron plus something) is sold for cleaning purposes.
I still take it (not regularly), because on the box it says it is pure; for fluoride detox.
(it may compete with good minerals as well,..need to be careful with it, not sure.)
It may be intended to be pure but may still be contaminated.
I mean, we can believe a product can be clean enough even if not intended for human consumption.
If made for disinfecting pools, it would probably not be very toxic.
And,.. we need to make sure the water we add it to is clean enough chemically, because
who knows maybe chlorine would react with other stuff and turn into a toxic substance.
I convinced myself I should buy it and use it,.. but not sure about the brand.
I found a brand but their tablets are inside aliminum foil.
Old 17-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Ascender

Sodium Chlorite is an industrial-strength cleaner. Chlorine dioxide is used to purify water. Miracle mineral solution is sodium chlorite and should never be ingested. It can cause hemorrhaging and other serious health problems. Please stay away from it. It is quack science. It has no basis in alternative healing except perhaps as a topical skin disinfectant for someone who is dealing with repeated MRSA infections.

And covid absolutely does exist.
Old 17-03-2022, 06:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Covid as a virus was not isolated (so doesn't exist).

Yes, it was isolated as were each and every variant.

Here's an interesting article about coronaviruses and the discovery that they can and have jumped species to directly infect humans.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ers-arent-rare

There are more effective and safer antiviral/antibacterial herbs that have a safe/effective track record. Neem for instance. It is native to India and has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. I have used the herb successfully for upper respiratory viruses. It's great for breaking up sinusitis congestion too. I'm currently dosing my cat, Budley, with it to get rid of a clostridium perfringens bowel infection since the metronidazole that the vet prescribed triggered seizures after just two doses. The neem appears to be working quite nicely. He is having normal stools and he not having abdominal cramping anymore. Oregano oil also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties as does Tea Tree oil. I've taken Oregano oil internally (it is sold in capsules diluted with olive oil to be taken internally) for the stomach flu. It cleared it up quite nicely and gave me relief from running to the toilet every 30 minutes. I was able to get 3-4 hours of sleep between doses.
Old 18-03-2022, 02:45 AM
Is sodium chlorite the same as bleach?
In high concentrations, sodium chlorite is typically used as a bleach and a disinfectant.
Direct exposure to this chemical can result in: chemical burns.

Chlorine dioxide is a gas. ... chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant similar to bleach.
When used in large quantities, it can be dangerous.

This thread is closed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Administrator
I have to Agree with Miss Hepburn

Namaste
Closed Thread