Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-03-2022, 11:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Opening third eye

Hello All,

I have been working on opening my third eye because I feel it is a better way to concentrate and manifest.

I have not been successful. Does any one know of any video that helps us do that?

I have looked at a lot of videos specially from Master Sri Akarshana, so far no success. I tried to do it as he shows us and do it with him by watching his videos, but again no success. Many reviews show a lot of success even immediately.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Old 02-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Knower

youtube channel - ride with Sadhguru -just in 5 days
Old 02-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you so much, I will try it. I have been trying different things for past five years or even more with no luck. I did it and then i stopped.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

practicing astral projection and third eye

Hello All,
Is there any one who is wiling to practice with me astral projection and opening of third eye? I have been trying for four years, and have used many youtube videos, but nothing is working.

I very much appreciate if any one help me. I really want to do it.

Thanks so very much
Old 03-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Knower

Amazon
Book - Beyond Dreaming, author Gene Hart
Old 04-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
I have been working on opening my third eye because I feel it is a better way to concentrate and manifest.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Hi Dadspirit

I know this might sound counterintuitive, when I teach chakra opening and acceleration one of the main things that I recommend is working on all the chakras, rather than just working on one energy. So get yourself grounded and work on the lower centres. Ensure that you are healing and clearing at the same time, then you can move upwards to your higher chakras. Doing this will really help you to move into gently opening your third eye chakra.

Other advice would be to find a authentic and gentle teacher that can help you with this. I am a yoga teacher and yoga helps people to work effectively on the chakras. This is using the authentic original yoga teachings from India. So maybe find yourself something like this that you can do to.

Hope this helps
Old 04-03-2022, 02:07 AM
Well, gee, here ya go, have your questions answered.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ight=gene+hart

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Master
I find putting your life in order to allow you to go into a deeper waking meditation state- then alpha beta brain waves—- visualise your third eye and align your other chakras… start with sacral - root it - open your throat the same time/ heart then third eye- begins to awake…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)